Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp (5473 Views)

Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised / Sule Lamido - Those Championing A Northern Presidency Are Uncivilised (2) (3) (4)

Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by shift15(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
The Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Suleiman Abba has described the All Progressive Congress APC Salvation rally today as provocative and uncivilised. Mr. Abba in a statement issued by the Force PRO, Mr. Emmanuel Ojukwu urged political leaders to take their campaigns to the electorate, rather than engage in disruption of government activities and daily chores of Nigerians engaged in the pursuit of their lawful businesses.
The statement reads, ‘the Inspector-General of Police, IGP Suleiman Abba, hereby advices political leaders to take their campaigns to the electorate, rather than engage in disruption of government activities and daily chores of Nigerians engaged in the pursuit of their lawful businesses.
‘The IGP further urges members of the political class and their followers who have grievances to seek redress in the court of law, rather than disturb the peace of innocent, law abiding citizens.
‘These admonitions are the fallout of an ugly event today, Wednesday November 19, 2014 when some Politicians led by the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, barricaded the Entrance Gates of the Nigeria Police Force Headquarters, Abuja.
‘The incident though provocative and uncivilised, ended without any confrontation as the Police exhibited maximum restraint in the face of ceaseless provocation by these leaders and their motley crowd. The IGP further urges members of the political class and their followers who have grievances to seek redress in the court of law, rather than disturb the peace of innocent, law abiding citizens.’

http://believeafrica.net/apc-rally-provocative-and-uncivilised-igp-p365-118.htm
Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by oluvick(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Shey una de see?
Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Shame on amaechi.
Shame on oyegun!
Two disgrunted sons of Nigerdelta -SS slaving out their dry arss to install a fulani man as naija president when their brother is on the throne.
Am ashame as a ND to associate myself with these shameless pigs displaying their necrotic balls in glaring daylight publicly.
Shame on janjawe.eds.

17 Likes

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by doublewisdom: 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Shame! APC is a party of touts and drug addicts.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by koboko69: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
PDP and their foolish recruits. From the online militia to the Nigerian police and the Nigerian military. Its a big shame undecided undecided undecided SMH

17 Likes

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by chakula: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
If the Igp wouldn't make such statement then his master will not be happy with him.

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by hamrad(m): 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
rubbish

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by Fire15: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
hamrad:
rubbish
The IGP is free to have his say now, cos come May 31st 2015, he will be out of the job.

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by Acidosis(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
I watched the video and I felt totally disgusted on seeing their 'to-be' president chanting "vote out PDP" ... "vote out PDP" with his thick fulani mixed hausa accent. He said lots but I couldn't grab & understand him properly. I kept hearing PDP; without any statement as to what he has in stock for his people...

I checked the meaning of SAI on the web just to understand while his followers keep using that line. Surprisingly, the definition I got for SAI is SWORD.

May that sword keep pursuing the enemies of Nigeria. May the sword destroy their homes, land and villages.

25 Likes

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by badmrkt(m): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
What do u expect from aggrieved people's congress... whenever I see APC I, feel like killing Berem and omenka...

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by nwafuluozoh: 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
APC is a nuisance to Nigeria. Every thing about them smirks of Agberoism. Even online, case study APC supporters on nairaland. Very uncouth beings who will never argue without resorting to insults.

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by pendicle: 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
See person talking of provocation and uncivilization. You unilaterally took over the mandate of the court and declare someone to have lost his seat as if you were the one that elected him.

Your men are giving backing to illegal assemblymen usurping power of the state in Edo, Rivers and Ekiti yet you were blind to all of that but crying and shouting to be heard by a mere rally that is a hallmark of a democracy.

If you lack knowledge of where such is done, tune your TV to BBC watch civil unrest in Hong Kong, Greece and France.

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by sademola: 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
Acidosis:
I watched the video and I felt totally disgusted on seeing their 'to-be' president chanting "vote out PDP" ... "vote out PDP" with his thick fulani mixed hausa accent. He said lots but I couldn't grab & understand him properly. I kept hearing PDP; without any statement as to what he has in stock for his people...

I checked the meaning of SAI on the web just to understand while his followers keep using that line. Surprisingly, the definition I got for SAI is SWORD.

May that sword keep pursuing the enemies of Nigeria. May the sword destroy their homes, land and villages.

Hmmmmmmm? "Sai" means sword? Truly half education is dangerous!

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by Acidosis(m): 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
sademola:

Sai (weapon) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_(weapon)

http://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:2_antique_sai.jpg

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by pendicle: 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
sademola:

It is not half- education, it is stupidity, ignorance and remote control robotic indoctrination. The most stupid and foolish people in Nigeria are mostly concentrated in one part of Nigeria.

To fool them, just them the head they bear on their body is carved by Hausa/fulani muslim and they will cut it off.

Sai Means Sword..... And he foolishly brought it to an open forum here.

So Sai Buhari means Sword Buhari, Sai 2015 means sword 2015, Sai Nigeria means Sword Nigeria.
Really crazy the kind of foolish slowpoke who see on NL.

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by Acidosis(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
pendicle:

It is not half- education, it is stupidity, ignorance and remote control robotic indoctrination. The most stupid and foolish people in Nigeria are mostly concentrated in one part of Nigeria.

To fool them, just them the head they bear on their body is carved by Hausa/fulani muslim and they will cut it off.

Sai Means Sword..... And he foolishly brought it to an open forum here.

So Sai Buhari means Sword Buhari, Sai 2015 means sword 2015, Sai Nigeria means Sword Nigeria.
Really crazy the kind of foolish slowpoke who see on NL.

You ediotz keep chanting like your gullible godfathers without stating the real meaning of Sai...

I have given you an English definition of SAI; pls give us your fulani meaning; ed. iotic illiterates!

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by Acidosis(m): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
...and to the greatest set of illiterates in the world, TAN means satan.

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by OtunbaJega: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Acidosis:

I never knew you are this fooooolish sha............. olori buruku ni e

Do you need the gods to tell you that "sai" is a native word....

...........and that saTAN is just a way to ridicule the foolish followers of Jonaadaft (like you: Acidosis )

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by gtrust: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
PDP = employed Politicians

APC = very Angry Ex-PDP unemployed or soon to become unemployed Politician!!!

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by ayukdaboss(m): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
Acidosis:

[s]You ediotz keep chanting like your gullible godfathers without stating the real meaning of Sai...

I have given you an English definition of SAI; pls give us your fulani meaning; ed. iotic illiterates! [/s]
You still have the guts to call anyone an illiterate Mr. Ignoramus? From your Wikipedia link "Sai" is a word which originated from Asia and you're using it as your basis for judgement? Common sense is truly not common grin

Abeg no dey fall hands for here!!

Sai Buhari
Sword Buhari cheesy cheesy

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Suleiman Abba should concern himself with the usgly situation in Ekiti, Edo and Rivers where the PDp in her minority is molesting the law and the constitution
Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by ayukdaboss(m): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Acidosis:
Seriously? I refuse to be awed. This is foolishness in raw form (un-filtered) as expected from a PDP.Ig.
Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by Acidosis(m): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
OtunbaJega:

...........and that saTAN is just a way to ridicule the foolish followers of Jonaadaft (like you: Acidosis )

May Sai evacuate your brain cells; f00lish boy.

...native word, yet you can't state the exact meaning; same way id i0tic people like you will f00lishly & ignorantly vote in a salvation sai administrator grin grin

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
ayukdaboss:

You still have the guts to call anyone an illiterate Mr. Ignoramus? From your Wikipedia link "Sai" is a word which originated from Asia and you're using it as your basis for judgement? Common sense is truly not common grin

Sai Buhari
saTAÑs are clueless
Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by ayukdaboss(m): 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
OtunbaJega:

The guy has completely exposed his foolishness.
Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by Acidosis(m): 12:01am On Nov 20, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Sai Buhari

I'm not surprised. Boko haram started with little chants and unknown incantations.

Sai your families and relatives.

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by pendicle: 12:01am On Nov 20, 2014
Acidosis:

You ediotz keep chanting like your gullible godfathers without stating the real meaning of Sai...

I have given you an English definition of SAI; pls give us your fulani meaning; ed. iotic illiterates!

Youre a stupid and useless ambassador to any primary secondary or university if you attended one. If you ever attended a university they should withdraw the certificate you were given.

Sai equally is a name of a town in China, Romania, and in Japan. So by your analogy sai Buhari can also mean Chinatown buhari.

You're an empty head and a disgrace and embarrassment to a gathering of intellectuals. go thru the Wikipedia link you yourself posted and seek what it contain.

Yet you are still talking, the thing you carry about as a head isn't meant as a furniture it actually house a brain that is supposed to be used before talking.

You better seek medical treatment before you start tearing your cloths in public. Your utterance has shown.you're exhibiting early sign of derangement and schizophrenia which can lead to total madness if not handled properly.

Youre asking me the fulani meaning? Tot.you were speaking with authority earlier that it meant SWORD.

Idiotic and foolish slowpoke. I pity those around you

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by Acidosis(m): 12:02am On Nov 20, 2014
ayukdaboss:

The guy has completely exposed his foolishness.
sai your household

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by ayukdaboss(m): 12:04am On Nov 20, 2014
Acidosis:

I'm not surprised. Boko haram started with little chants and unknown incantations.

Sai your families and relatives.

You just embarrassed yourself on this thread. Goodnight
Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by Acidosis(m): 12:05am On Nov 20, 2014
pendicle:

Youre a stupid and useless ambassador to any primary secondary or university if you attended one. If you ever attended a university they should withdraw the certificate you were given.

Sai equally is a name of a town in China, Romania, and in Japan. So by your analogy sai Buhari can also mean Chinatown buhari.

You're an empty head and a disgrace and embarrassment to a gathering of intellectuals. go thru the Wikipedia link you yourself posted and seek what it contain.

Yet you are still talking, the thing you carry about as a head isn't meant as a furniture it actually house a brain that is supposed to be used before talking.

You better seek medical treatment before you start tearing your cloths in public. Your utterance has shown.you're exhibiting early sign of derangement and schizophrenia which can lead to total madness if not handled properly.

Youre asking me the fulani meaning? Tot.you were speaking with authority earlier that it meant SWORD.

Idiotic and foolish slowpoke. I pity those around you [/s]
balderdash

What is SAI? Development?

Okay, I decree SAI on your empty head!

Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by ayukdaboss(m): 12:06am On Nov 20, 2014
pendicle:

Idiotic and foolish slowpoke. I pity those around you
Re: Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp by Acidosis(m): 12:07am On Nov 20, 2014
ayukdaboss:

You just embarrassed yourself on this thread. Goodnight

As long as I live, I will continue to expose you evil doers & blood sucking demons.

Goodnight, (if you really sleep at night).

GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants / Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities / EXCLUSIVE: Buhari ‘disappoints’ Billionaire Indimi, Cancel Zahra’s Wedding

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55