Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them - Culture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them (18509 Views)

Poll: Do You Think The Title Is Right?

No. I think they sincerely love our culture, irrespective of their personal gain.: 53% (35 votes)
Yes.: 46% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) / African Culture Is Dying! / Do You Think African Models Should Create Their Own Standards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 12:24am On Jan 09, 2009
na2day?:

i suddenly forgot all the small hausa i knew embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i wonder why lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bwahaha! Now looky what we have here!

He is speechless!! Ha!!!

Who's your daddy now! cool cool
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 12:50am On Jan 09, 2009
nah, i wasnt speechless, i was only hausaless  grin grin grin grin grin i am still the daddy on this show  cool cool cool cool

Sisi Jinx:

Bwahaha! Now looky what we have here!

He is speechless!! Ha!!!

Who's your daddy now! cool cool
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Hauwa1: 1:10am On Jan 09, 2009
na wah o, this style of toasting don pass power walahi talahi. shocked shocked
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 1:38am On Jan 09, 2009
i have told u that there is enough room for u too, join the party, it is called e-tossing grin grin grin

*Hauwa*:

Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 3:00am On Jan 09, 2009
na2day?:

nah, i wasnt speechless, i was only hausaless  grin grin grin grin grin i am still the daddy on this show  cool cool cool cool

Hausaless, Speechless, Potato, Potahto cool cool

*Hauwa*:

Rotflmao!

I'm only doing my civic duty. . . opening his eyes to the many (man made) injustices which afflict women.

Mo kon ji se ti yeye ron mi ni oooooh!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 3:57am On Jan 09, 2009
i am doing my duty to redeem the man from woman and their false accusations.

Sisi Jinx:

Hausaless, Speechless, Potato, Potahto cool cool

Rotflmao!

I'm only doing my civic duty. . . opening his eyes to the many (man made) injustices which afflict women.

Mo kon ji se ti yeye ron mi ni oooooh!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2009
na2day?:

i am doing my duty to redeem the man from woman and their false accusations

[size=5pt]Gah! I don't know what to do with you anymore!!![/size]
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2009
if u notice, the wall isn't giving u an inch, u will think common sense will compel u to stop  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed see just accept to marry me and we can end this peacefully  grin grin grin grin grin

Sisi Jinx:

[size=5pt]Gah! I don't know what to do with you anymore!!![/size]
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2009
na2day?:

if u notice, the wall isn't giving u an inch, u will think common sense will compel u to stop  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed see just accept to marry me and we can end this peacefully  grin grin grin grin grin

Rotflmao!!! Yeah, I'm really gonna saddle myself with a guy who does not give an inch.

Heeeeeeeck No!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2009
thats right u will saddle yourself with  me and u will learn to live with it, u heard?  angry angry angry angry angry now saddle yourself  grin grin grin

Sisi Jinx:

Rotflmao!!! Yeah, I'm really going to saddle myself with a guy who does not give an inch.

Heeeeeeeck No!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2009
na2day?:

thats right u will saddle yourself with  me and u will learn to live with it, u heard?  angry angry angry angry angry now saddle yourself  grin grin grin

Rotflmao! How do you want it?
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 1:54am On Jan 10, 2009
kai mata! shocked shocked shocked shocked that one na private discussion na, haba! angry angry angry angry

Sisi Jinx:

Rotflmao! How do you want it?

Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2009
na2day?:

kai mata!  shocked shocked shocked shocked that one na private discussion na, haba!   angry angry angry angry

What?!! Kini?!! No! No! No!  angry angry tongue

Any discussion we have is gonna be in public.

Besides, I'm not done teaching a lesson

Did you forget whom you're dealing with here

@ Topic
What is even more irritating about their preference of the culture only because it suits them, is their feigned innocence and hardheadedness. angry
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Hauwa1: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2009
And the toasting saga ya fara

shocked
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

What?!! Kini?!! No! No! No!  angry angry tongue

Any discussion we have is going to be in public.

Besides, I'm not done teaching a lesson

Did you forget whom you're dealing with here

haba! some things are just meant to be in the bedroom, and frankly some of ur lessons i will learn better with a higher level of understanding in that bedroom, so what do u say?  cool cool cool cool

@ Topic
What is even more irritating about their preference of the culture only because it suits them, is their feigned innocence and hardheadedness. angry

our feigning innocence and hardheadedness is directly proportional to the fact that we have to deal with u ovularias for the rest of our lives  cry

*Hauwa*:

shocked

hauwa sweetie, how are u doing? u know i am generous, i got enough love for u too, it is big enough for both of u to share  wink
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 1:29am On Jan 11, 2009
*Hauwa*:

shocked

Toasting. . . 

na2day?:

haba! some things are just meant to be in the bedroom, and frankly some of ur lessons i will learn better with a higher level of understanding in that bedroom, so what do u say?  cool cool cool cool

our feigning innocence and hardheadedness is directly proportional to the fact that we have to deal with u ovularias for the rest of our lives  cry
This is another reason women can’t win!

Wasn’t Ovularia the “Die For my husband kind of wife?” Everything he did was right, everyone else is always at fault and she fought for him every single day, for her the earth revolved around her village headmaster husband. . . This is a bad thing now?

Well good thing I am a believer of being anti-Ovularia. . .  at least with this, women can satisfy themselves.

hauwa sweetie, how are u doing? u know i am generous, i got enough love for u too, it is big enough for both of u to share  wink
Oooooh, someone thinks he's got the goods to take care of two women. . . 
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 1:37am On Jan 11, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

This is another reason women can’t win!

Wasn’t Ovularia the “Die For my husband kind of wife?” Everything he did was right, everyone else is always at fault and she fought for him every single day, for her the earth revolved around her village headmaster husband. . . This is a bad thing now?

Well good thing I am a believer of being anti-Ovularia. . .  at least with this, women can satisfy themselves.

women weren't design to win, i thought u were smart tongue tongue tongue

Oooooh, someone thinks he's got the goods to take care of two women. . .

huh? i was aiming for 4 dammit ! ! ! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by JJYOU: 1:47am On Jan 11, 2009
this thread still dey go
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 1:49am On Jan 11, 2009
na2day?:

women weren't design to win, i thought u were smart tongue tongue tongue
Rotflmao! Oh you poor dear, you also believe that?!!

A'ight, let me share a secret with you. . . come closer, come on, come on. Okay, that's close enough. . . I SAID that's close enough. Sheesh! angry

Now where was I? Ah yes, the secret *clears throat* Swerri, WE LET YOU WIN.

Lmao! Yes we do. . . no seriously, we know how fragile your egos are so we say, oh what the hey. . . let 'em think they are winning. The last this we want is men having a nervous break down en mass.  cheesy cheesy

huh? i was aiming for 4 dammit ! ! ! angry angry angry angry angry

[size=5pt]Okay, someone has been dipping into the wishful thinking koolaid a little too much. . . just sayin'[/size]
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 1:51am On Jan 11, 2009
JJYOU:

this thread still dey go
Lol. . . it will stop going as soon as someone is MAN enough to admit the title is 100% True. I. . . I don't think that's too much to ask
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by JJYOU: 2:04am On Jan 11, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Lol. . . it will stop going as soon as someone is MAN enough to admit the title is 100% True. I. . . I don't think that's too much to ask
you know i love you but this is beyond my pay grade.  it is more complicated than you and michelle think
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 2:06am On Jan 11, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Rotflmao! Oh you poor dear, you also believe that?!!

A'ight, let me share a secret with you. . . come closer, come on, come on. Okay, that's close enough. . . I SAID that's close enough. Sheesh! angry

Now where was I? Ah yes, the secret *clears throat* Swerri, WE LET YOU WIN.

Lmao! Yes we do. . . no seriously, we know how fragile your egos are so we say, oh what the hey. . . let 'em think they are winning. The last this we want is men having a nervous break down en mass.  cheesy cheesy

just like we pretend to be really interested with all that boring talk of how u day went, and how u had fun with ur girls at the movies. its a vicious circle

[size=5pt]Okay, someone has been dipping into the wishful thinking koolaid a little too much. . . just sayin'[/size]

[size=3pt]let me guess, that sum1 is u? [/size]  tongue tongue
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 11, 2009
Ehrrrm, Sisikill, na wa o shocked shocked
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 2:09am On Jan 11, 2009
JJYOU:

you know i love you but this is beyong my pay grade.  it is more complicated than you and michelle think

remember last time i said amen so that church will close? did u stop service? no, u turn around and started second service  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 2:13am On Jan 11, 2009
HeatFusion:

no worry, na practical experiment to prove if the thread is true, so far it is not   smiley smiley smiley i am just holding ground on behalf of all african males without letting the culture of argument favor me  grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2009
JJYOU:

you know i love you but this is beyond my pay grade.  it is more complicated than you and michelle think

Lmao. . . but it's not! I will even help with the phrasing if need be. grin

HeatFusion:

Rotflmao!! Ruby Renny, they got you? Awww!!!

Nothing Nothing wa-ing here, oh. . . just trying to help a Naija bro out is all!! tongue
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2009
na2day?:

just like we pretend to be really interested with all that boring talk of how u day went, and how u had fun with ur girls at the movies. its a vicious circle

[size=3pt]let me guess, that someone is u? [/size]  tongue tongue

Impasse again, eh? Seems we can't find our way out of that.

[size=2pt]Nah, you are too much of a koolaid hugger to share with me. So it' all you baby![/size] grin

na2day?:

no worry, na practical experiment to prove if the thread is true, so far it is not   smiley smiley smiley i am just holding ground on behalf of all african males without letting the culture of argument favor me  grin grin grin grin

Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Rotflmao!! Ruby Renny, they got you? Awww!!!

Nothing Nothing wa-ing here, oh. . . just trying to help a Naija bro out is all!! tongue
eh ehn. . . .sureeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
[size=4pt]You want H202 to killna2day abi?[/size]

na2day?:

no worry, na practical experiment to prove if the thread is true, so far it is not smiley smiley smiley i am just holding ground on behalf of all african males without letting the culture of argument favor me grin grin grin grin
Naija men sha. They dnt know the right way to court their women. oma se
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Impasse again, eh? Seems we can't find our way out of that.

[size=2pt]Nah, you are too much of a koolaid hugger to share with me. So it' all you baby![/size] grin

like i said, a vicious circle sad sad

[size=3pt]wetin bi koolaid? i never taste am b4 oooo, me na only sobo i dey shack, so it gotta be all u sweet heart[/size] tongue tongue
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2009
HeatFusion:

i am a sticker for the old time religion grin grin grin grin

[size=3pt]a man that is not ready to die for what he wants is not a man at all unless H20 get gun, i go dust[/size] wink wink
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2009
na2day?:

i am a sticker for the old time religion grin grin grin grin

[size=3pt]a man that is not ready to die for what he wants is not a man at all unless H20 get gun, i go dust[/size] wink wink
rotflmao.

Sisikill, what old time religion is ur hubby talking abt?
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2009
HeatFusion:

Ruby. . . unfortunately for you, Brothers and sisters don't marry each other where we come from, so H202 is yours for life. I don't care if you think you have found yourself another man. . . that is just your own wishful thinking, I say what Sisi has joined together, let no one put asunder!

It's the caveman mentality. . . errrr. . . I mean culture. We are trying to bring them into the light, they stand there talking to the wall (coz they can't see beyond their noses) about how they love it there.

It's so sad to watch, I'll tell you that much!

na2day?:

like i said,  a vicious circle  sad sad

[size=3pt]wetin bi koolaid? i never taste am before oooo, me na only sobo i dey shack, so it gotta be all u sweet heart[/size]  tongue tongue

One you are way too stubborn to break out. . . eventhough you know it does you no good. Seriously, why do you guys cut your noses to spite your face? It's madness, I tells ya!! cry

[size=2pt]Koolaid is prepackaged sobo, refined and reprocessed. So you darlin' are shacking the original, honest to goodness, grand daddy of the Mack daddies,  straight from the source wishful thinking drink. . . with ice, shaken not stirred.  cheesy[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri / Lightskin Igbos Aren't A New Concept For Igbo People (our Ancestors Had Them) / Great Benin descendants thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.