Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? (1372 Views)

Result Of Sleeping With Sugar Daddies! -photo / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Picture Of Billboard On Sugar Daddies Destroy Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
sugar daddies that have turned bitter.. why! why! why!
Re: why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by Smilelo(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Now way to Bleep another Woman husband dey hungry u, when u marry if young Girls begin Bleep ur own husband no vex ooo. Because na pay back time e go be.

2 Likes

Re: why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Exactly!
Re: why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by AntiWomanWrapin: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
money must be made....
Re: why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Really don't know what to say!! Well u can shag as many wrinkled men as u want or u can go get a job and stop being lazy... Eventually u start getting wrinkled too....

2 Likes

Re: why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by David4best(m): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2014
Prostitution. They only need boys because of money & material thing not love. They only need young guys for marriage. If young guys cannot provide the money, they go and do it with married me. Those girls always say there is nothing like love. It is all about money

1 Like

Re: why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 20, 2014
Go on there is nothing wrong with it

Add more 4 to itcheesy

3 Likes

Re: why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by ogunvic41(m): 2:19am On Nov 20, 2014
It's nt wrong ooo grin grin grin NONESENSE
Re: why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 20, 2014
Please go ahead; theys nothing wrong, afterall that's what everyy university girl does , its no big deal... When u hv gathered all the money (and STI) they 'll always be a young one to marry U,
Re: why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by Hazardd(m): 7:32am On Nov 20, 2014
ENIMONEY:
tongue tongue. Not one sugar papi but 3. Am even getting bored with the old shrivelled up, ugly azz grand pa's. But a girls got a do what a girls got to do. I mean I need to get the latest iphone and all. You get wah am saying? Instead of wasting my body on young broke, ugly guys, is it not better to do it for gains? Am serious ?lipsrsealed embarassed its nt that wrong sha
Anybody that wan put you in dis can condition,[holy ghost...fire
Re: why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by kellexnuel(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2014
what u sow, u will reap.u ar young now and u feel vu ar hot so u can deprive other women of their right. your own day is coming so be prepared. u can't compare iphone to hurting your fellow woman.don't u have a heart
Re: why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Call me just incase you need one from Mexico by the way here it's you who would pay the sugar daddy to Bleep you.
Re: why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by simdam500(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: tongue tongue. Not one sugar papi but 3. Am even getting bored with the old shrivelled up, ugly azz grand pa's. But a girls got a do what a girls got to do. I mean I need to get the latest iphone and all. You get wah am saying? Instead of wasting my body on young broke, ugly guys, is it not better to do it for gains? Am serious ?lipsrsealed embarassed its nt that wrong sha

u dared to call a young guy ugly! op u are insane
Re: why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 19, 2016
I knew you were a retired olosho. Spits on the thread and walk out.
Re: why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2017
singlessubway:
I knew you were a retired olosho. Spits on the thread and walk out.
shut up
Re: why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Rchibs:
shut up
I see u are an olosho
Re: why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
singlessubway:
I see u are an olosho

Thank you.
Re: why do young girls resort To Having Sugar Daddies?? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
singlessubway:
I see u are an olosho
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

11 Signs That Show He’smadly In Love With You / Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) / Her Boyfriend Threatens Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.