Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Update: Miss Honduras 2014 Was Killed By Her Sister's Boyfriend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update: Miss Honduras 2014 Was Killed By Her Sister's Boyfriend (1044 Views)

Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika / New Photos Of Zahra Buhari With Her Sister / Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Miss Honduras 2014 Was Killed By Her Sister's Boyfriend by kaycekay: 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
The boyfriend of Sofia Trinidad, the older sister of 19 year old 2014 Miss Honduras, Maria Jose Alvarado, has been identified as the killer of the beauty queen and her sister.

Plutarco Ruiz (pictured right) admitted to gunning down Sofia, 23, after flying into a rage after seeing her dance with another man at his birthday party, where the girls were last seen alive and then turned the gun on Maria because she was a witness to the murder of her sister. Three other men have been arrested in connection with the murders.

After he killed the women, he and his accomplices buried them near a riverbank close to where the party was held.

More Pics and gist visit www.kingsleyamaechi..com

Re: Update: Miss Honduras 2014 Was Killed By Her Sister's Boyfriend by otipoju(m): 12:07am On Nov 20, 2014
These kokoye people no just get any sense at all. I seen a woman who was stabbed in the eye by a jealous husband in a fit of rage.
Re: Update: Miss Honduras 2014 Was Killed By Her Sister's Boyfriend by ruffhandu: 4:12am On Nov 20, 2014
Omg! Is this man human? I'm almost in tears.
How could he have just terminated these beauties' lives and carrear like that? Fornication breeds all these vices. He had not even married her. People need to give their lives to Christ.
Re: Update: Miss Honduras 2014 Was Killed By Her Sister's Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 20, 2014
Howdahell did those beauties come across such an ugly fella?!
Re: Update: Miss Honduras 2014 Was Killed By Her Sister's Boyfriend by Meringe(m): 5:36am On Nov 20, 2014
I wonder who could kidnap the queen, my instincts went towards a close family or friend. Wicked Generation.
Re: Update: Miss Honduras 2014 Was Killed By Her Sister's Boyfriend by purplesummer(f): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2014
I'm sure he used to display some form of violence on his girlfriend before now but they may have seen as mere jealousy caused by an overdose of love.
May their souls find eternal rest.
Re: Update: Miss Honduras 2014 Was Killed By Her Sister's Boyfriend by Kunleskey(m): 6:28am On Nov 20, 2014
The heart of man is despirately wicked..see how he destroy beauty...rip to her
Re: Update: Miss Honduras 2014 Was Killed By Her Sister's Boyfriend by PapiWata: 6:52am On Nov 20, 2014
That horrid man looks like an evil toad, and he should now be locked away until he dies a lonely death decades from now.
Re: Update: Miss Honduras 2014 Was Killed By Her Sister's Boyfriend by celeron40(m): 7:11am On Nov 20, 2014
What is such a pretty girl doing with this bloated frog? Love is indeed blind!

(1) (Reply)

INEC - Get Your Temporary Paper And Laminate It With 100 Naira ( Picture ) / 2015 ELECTION: Jonathan Ready For Debate With APC Candidate – PDP / Atiku Debunks Buhari's Endorsement By APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.