Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo (37378 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos / Osinbajo Sends Onnoghen’s Name To Senate For Confirmation As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by sheedy407(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Now I think everything is getting interesting , Politician pikins everywhere

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Niwdog(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Arrant nonsense!
I don't need to know you guys(kiki and femi)
Before casting a vote to my prefered candidate

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by ozoigbondu: 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
So many lies flying about on the social media how can we know the truth all thanks to lying APC and their propaganda

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Eofclub: 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Obago

I dedicate it to all the
confused teenage girls
on my list.

If you're below twenty,
without a job and not
yet an undergraduate,
if that guy tells you
that you mean the
world to him,my sister,
HE LIE!!!!

He lie, big time!!!
I've been thinking about
a quarrel I had with a female friend
You know teenage girls,
They like to feel like
they've arrived.

This guy tells her that he likes her and she wanna equate herself with me.

Taaaa!!! If I slap you,if
I sama your face with
punch, that idiot liking
you will feel it wherever
he is.
Know this and know it
now.

Guys are snakes. They'll
tell you that they love
you, But in reality, They
love that spot in
between your legs.
They love your ass and
boobs.

When they tell you that
they wanna be with
you all the time, It's not
because they enjoy
your company.!!!

Hell NO!!! It's because they wanna touch those boobs and ass all the time.

They wanna bang
you to unconsciousness
He's gonna buy you
expensive wristwatches and
perfumes.

He's gonna send you airtime.

He'll give you money all the time.
Trust me, I've been
there , sat with some of them .

I know all their
useless tricks.

It's just a ploy. They'll soften your heart with their gifts and BAM!!!!!!
You give them access.

A guy will never love
you, as long as you
have nothing other than
sex to offer.

A guy will never love
you if you haven't
gotten to a certain
phase in life.
Face your studies...

'MOST' of these guys are simply worthless. Plain useless.

They'll lie to
you that sex is sweet....

Mtcheww www... it
takes a real man to
satisfy you. It takes a
patient man to explore
your body and know
how to tickle your
fantasies.

It takes a real man to make you climax.
If he's not a real man
and if he doesn't love
you, then forget it.
Sex will be a chore. Besides, as a teenager, sex shouldn't be on your agenda.

What Most guys want
from you is just one
quickie, and they'll
forget that you ever
existed. Most times, after sex, You'll feel stupid and used...

The fact that
you agreed to it doesn't
stop you from feeling
that way.

If that guy loves you,
Let him wait till you're
ready or till you get
married to him. If he
pressurizes you into
the act, the guy is in
love with that spot in
between your legs.

A guy who loves you,
will be more concerned
with empowering you
and making sure that
the content of your
brain increases
positively.

That's real love. It
doesn't Take. It gives.
If as a teenager, you're
in love with a guy who
doesn't build you
positively, then that
guy is a DISTRACTION.
The Bleep is he doing in
your life?

I'm beginning to sound
like my momma.
Be wise... Do not be
deceived.

You knw As they say' A word is enough for the wise' ,beside I'm not living with you.

So It's up to you to make
your decision..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by ascaris(m): 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
No thanks to APC i can't believe any news article i read in Nigeria again! Students used to cites Newspapers in their projects but i doubt if this can be accepted this days. They all write propagandas for politicians.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by jorlons(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
O boy this guy go collect blasting today

10 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by obyrich(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
Which one be 'surename'? Maybe na prof Osinbanjo go come correct this Femi gbaguan.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lol.. Femi account might as well be fake.

38 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by baybeeboi: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
everything about APC na just fake.
Fake children...fake accounts.
Fake certificates.
Fake...fake...fake...
PDPeeeeeeeeee!!!

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by sheedy407(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bossforeva:
Lol.. Femi account might as well be fake.
Make we just dey look first

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Trailblazer1(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
overnight celebrities usually crashes overnight. undecided undecided undecided

Zahra Buhari and Kiki Osinbajo were used as a bait to lure guys to APC while Femi Osinbajo is a bait for the ladies.

We never heard of Elizabeth and Faith the president's daughters till they got married. undecided

A prudent man keeps his family away from public scrutiny

153 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by talktimi(m): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hehehe grin laughing at "surename" grin grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by sheedy407(m): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
talktimi:
Hehehe grin laughing at "surename" grin grin
And they will start bringing UK certificate to nigeria

64 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Trailblazer1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
obyrich:
Which one be 'surename'? Maybe na prof Osinbanjo go come correct this Femi gbaguan.

I think say na only me see that one o

Zahra Buhari say na forth instead of Fourth

Femi Osinbajo say na surename instead of surname

Abeg is there a special school for APC children undecided undecided undecided undecided

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by talktimi(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
sheedy407:

And they will start bringing UK certificate to nigeria
that na their wahala, they're lucky their daddy is now a superstar if not who get time to read their tweets grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by DuchessLily(f): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Story! I no send una

3 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Sijo01(f): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lmao @ I just want the best for this country............ Watin concern your sister twitter handle concern Nigeria.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by drnairalov: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
what if dis femi Osibanjo account too is fake

8 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by UnknownT: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Soon twitter handles will be deactivated and someone will accuse PDP of hacking her handle and the zahra buhari scenario will be 're-enacted' gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Abi I no talk am grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Walspring: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Everyone wanna make way in this our nation..

Make dem like do weytin dem one do but who go win election God don know am
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by dmjinc(m): 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by kristisking(m): 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Like father like children.APC and their numerous lies.We are waiting till March 28 when Buhari will be marched to Daura to go have a rest.GEJ carry go,no stopping.

43 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by koolet: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
wow
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Everybody is now seeking attention

1 Like

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
so nairaland/Seun should stop putting fake stuff on the front page.

[size=14pt]It is High Time, Moderators and the Admin, take a few minutes to verify posts before they bring it to the front page
If it was a public forum like 4chan, then thats different.[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Child's Play...
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
hmmm
All these people have suddenly become celebrities. E good to get papa politician
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Icon4s(m): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Surename grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by blessedfavoured: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
her sister

4 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by tlops(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ok.. Noted!
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by brixton: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
APC children be like;

My surename is Osunbande, the vicer{sic} president of APC

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team / President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London / Throw Back Picture Of Odimegwu Ojukwu And Wife Stella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.