Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right (4941 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful Ladies Have Trouble Finding Mr. Right / The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by seunoni34(m): 4:25am On Nov 20, 2014
1) The more attractive the woman, the more likely she will be approached by the kind of man who approaches attractive women. This kind of man views hunting, seducing and conquering women as sport.

2) To a hunter, a woman’s body is a commodity; he wins the game by getting her into bed. To a nice guy, a woman’s body is a sacred treasure; he wins her heart by honoring who she is as a person.

3) Hunters view women as nothing more than prey. By definition, nice guys are missing the “seducer” gene; even if they knew how to “play the game,” their conscience would never allow them to sweet-talk and manipulate a woman for their own selfish interests.
I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them.

4) Seducers are more likely to suffer from the disorder known as IAAMATT (It’s All About Me All The Time). Nice guys are more likely to be empathetic, nurturing and other-centered.

5) A woman turns to makeup and fashion to boost her self-esteem and make herself more desirable to men. Yet ironically, the more beautiful she makes herself, the better her chances of attracting the wrong type of guy.

6) The more attractive the woman, the less likely she will be approached by the kind of man who is good in relationships. Conversely, the less attractive the man, the less likely he will approach a woman who is far more attractive than he is. That said, are there nice guys who are attractive enough and/or courageous enough to ask out a beautiful woman? Certainly. But they are a rare breed.

7) The kind of man who values emotional intimacy often looks at a beautiful woman and thinks, “She’s out of my league.” That is the overwhelming reason why so many women are wondering why nobody (or at least nobody worth going out with) ever asks them out. Essentially, seducers view a woman’s beauty as an invitation; nice guys view it as a deterrent.

cool When a beautiful woman gets fed up that only hunters are approaching her and decides to turn the tables by approaching a nice guy, she may be turned off by the reception she gets. In her mind, she’s just striking up a normal conversation. It doesn’t occur to her that she’s catching him off guard, and that even though he’s trying to listen to her, her words aren’t registering because his head is spinning from the fact that a beautiful woman is unexpectedly talking to him. The experience can be so foreign and disorienting that he comes across as a stammering fool. Patience here can pay off, for nice guys often have good relationship potential once the initial shock wears off.

9) Since beautiful women are only approached by hunters, they understandably think that most, if not all, men treat women the way that hunters do. Meanwhile, the nice guys sit in the back of the room and admire her from afar. Of course, identifying the nice guys isn’t that simple; a man may be quiet and reserved, but just because he doesn’t act like a seducer doesn’t mean he doesn’t aspire to be one. The wolf in sheep’s clothing is just one more obstacle on the path to finding Mr. Right.

10) When a beautiful woman repeatedly experiences the same pattern with one hunter after another, she understandably expects that pattern to continue. Frustrated, she may close herself off emotionally to all men, eliminating any chance a nice guy may have of connecting with her in a meaningful way. In this way, her fear of never finding the right guy can become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

11) If a woman wants to be swept off her feet by a man who would also make a good lifetime partner, she is apt to be disappointed. The kind of charmers who are sweep-her-off-her-feeters are often the polar opposite of the kind of men who are good in relationships.

12) A nice guy is primarily relationship-oriented; he may first be attracted to a woman’s external beauty, but it is her internal beauty he values most highly. A hunter is exclusively achievement-oriented; he does not value what a woman thinks, says or feels; all that matters is that she has a woman’s body and he wants to get his hands on it. 

13) Beautiful women often confine nice guys to the Friend Zone. A nice guy’s worst nightmare is hearing those nine soul-crushing words, “But I think of you as just a friend.” Many happy couples have built relationships on the bedrock of solid friendship, so perhaps it may be wise to rethink what makes good partner material and be open to finding it from unexpected sources. Which brings up the question: Can men and women truly be friends? Yes, but only if neither of them has any romantic interest in the other. If even one of them is harboring hopes of romance, the friendship will reach critical mass sooner rather than later, at which point the friendship must either dissolve or transition into a relationship.

14) If and when a hunter decides to “retire” from hunting and get married, he chooses a woman he can possess for her beauty, not one he can build an emotionally intimate partnership with. What so many admiring men and envious women fail to see is that, throughout a woman’s entire life, her beauty can be as much a curse as it is a blessing.

15) Women who are less attractive to the type of men who only pursue attractive women are more likely to have higher-quality interactions with men. Why? Nice guys are often more comfortable asking out and authentically communicating with women who they feel are more likely to agree to go out with them.

The 15 reasons above are daunting enough but they’re based on beauty alone. What if the beautiful woman in question is also brilliant and a successful high achiever? Yep, timid nice guys would view her as even more intimidating and unapproachable. Ah, but in Mr. Right’s eyes, those qualities would make her even more perfectly beautiful. Paging Mr. Right . . . Paging Mr. Right . . .

THE FOUR-WORD SOLUTION

The solution to this dating dilemma is obvious. As a female reader so succinctly commented: “Man up, nice guys!” What she’s insinuating is that if a guy isn’t man enough to ask a woman out, he probably isn’t quality relationship material anyway. That’s not always the case, although a guy who’s intimidated by a woman’s beauty is likely to put her on a pedestal if by some chance they did start dating. Excessive doting might sound like a problem many women would be willing to endure but life on a pedestal can get old very quickly. A mature woman wants a partner who treats her as an equal; she will settle for nothing less than being authentically loved, not mindlessly worshipped. In short, a woman cures a man’s addiction to doting by acting as the anti-dote.
Demanding that nice guys man up is obvious, yes, but a tall order. In order to approach a beautiful woman, a man needs to have healthy self-esteem. The greater his autonomy, self-knowledge, and self-confidence, the greater the likelihood he will feel worthy of being with an attractive woman. In short, a nice guy has to stop dreaming and start getting after it by doing the inner work that so many guys are reluctant to do.

Ultimately, of course, to make a relationship work, both the man and the woman have to see and appreciate the inner beauty of each other’s souls as well as their own. When that day comes, external beauty will be little more than an afterthought.

Source: http://feelgoodstuffs..com/2014/07/fifteen-reasons-why-beautiful-women.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by smsshola(m): 4:40am On Nov 20, 2014
The hunter...hunt them jus fo is pleasure knowing what they want nd telling them want they wan to hear make it easier for ds guy to get dem.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by smsshola(m): 4:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Jus the truth...
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by Olusharp(m): 4:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Nairaland. Wil comment later. I see fp
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 20, 2014
Kinda True
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by happykidArotiba(m): 5:07am On Nov 20, 2014
Yhyh, almost the same reasons why most handsome dudes find t difficult in finding Mrs right.
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by Chidex2442(m): 5:09am On Nov 20, 2014
ok I have heard... that means I'll go for the ugly ones from now on
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by purplesummer(f): 5:41am On Nov 20, 2014
This is plain BS!

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by madone: 5:50am On Nov 20, 2014
hmmm
I just changed my status to mr hunt I used to be a nice guy though but it did not pay off.nice guys suffer alot in the hand of ladies men u wont believe it.try being a nice guy a month and see wat happens to u.some women are cursed they prefer it wen their man even have more ladies he is pursing this ll make them tighten their seat belt to tie down the guy.wen mr nice guy tries to kip other ladies off so he can love his lady well. he ll be mistaken for a loser who does not no how to catch fun my his friends and worst still his woman. wen u love her and tell her countless truth she would be more gr8ful if u had told her the lies. I still believe the world is an equation that cannot be balanced by one side view as everyone have their own experience all this experience have to come up to one page to make a meaningful balance of any matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by GWorld1(m): 6:07am On Nov 20, 2014
B
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by capip120(m): 6:36am On Nov 20, 2014
if there is one thing I have learnt about women in general not just beautiful women is the fact that: men who cherish the highest respect for women seldom seem noticed by them. They love to hear or see that their man is a bad guy! who can protect them and they view the guys without cliqs as weaklings. No apologies ladies.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by passionate88: 6:44am On Nov 20, 2014
Iyem`e
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by englishmart(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2014
there are no Mr. Rights.
Pick up your lovers and them right
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by holatin(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2014
if this no enter front page, make aeroplane jam me for car wash.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by kudoxs(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Wow! I love this write up.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 20, 2014
Nice guys! Lol!

I've been there and still there...

I chose to remain there...

That's where I must be...

Ain't changing for no gurl...

I love my life... If you're dissatisfied, Good Luck!

But from my experience, Many "Bad" gurls want to settle with good guys, I dunno why, but they're turned down.

Most good guys desire "good" girls...lol! Can a girl be really good? Yes na

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2014
S stands for Space...As in MySpace
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by IamLEGEND1: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by fdy11: 7:28am On Nov 20, 2014
purplesummer:
This is plain BS!
ow is it bs

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by Olucheye(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by seunoni34(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2014
happykidArotiba:
Yhyh, almost the same reasons why most handsome dudes find t difficult in finding Mrs right.
Really ? but I think Guys naturally tend to love the "hard woman" and not ones who cheaply gives them the attention (like the handsome ones usually get )
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by seunoni34(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Olucheye:
We can all agree that all men who you, the OP classed as hunters were once "nice" men who only got stabbed majorly because their pockets weren't deep enough to meet with the recurring expenses from the "beautiful" woman to keep up with maintaining her so called beauty. Or because he isn't handsome enough or who got dumped by ladies because a "hunter" swept her off her feet.

Beautiful women on the other hand wave off nice men on the first meet and that's where the "she's out of my league" assumption came from. As most nice men wouldn't want to waste their time knocking a door that its chances of opening is low.

The solution however is with the ladies who should know that, 8/10 of every sexy hot looking man who defies the logic of imperfection in men's physique is a hunter. Annoying part now is when ladies start screaming they've been played! More like playing with fire and whining how badly you got burnt.

LAST BULLET; Decipher a man from the words after his first approach and stop judging from a distance because he isn't hot or doesn't have beards.

I can't agree with you more on this bro
But you see ,it's the reality we are more focused on here . As for your last bullet ,most girls only come to that point of realization after they've been played by "many" .
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by BreezyRita(f): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2014
Nice
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by seunoni34(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2014
holatin:
if this no enter front page, make aeroplane jam me for car wash.
lol
Aeroplane no go jam you o my brother, its not a must to be on front page. Atleast its not on front page yet & you still got here . Every other reader who is interested in this section will find their way . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2014
Truth. Apparently, nairaland has some truths besides the political section.
But really, i agree with you @OP. I thank God for my Girl friend. She's the best thing that can happen to me. As in, i love her men... Sad we can't get married now...
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by Roum(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2014
madone:
hmmm
I just changed my status to mr hunt I used to be a nice guy though but it did not pay off.nice guys suffer alot in the hand of ladies men u wont believe it.try being a nice guy a month and see wat happens to u.some women are cursed they prefer it wen their man even have more ladies he is pursing this ll make them tighten their seat belt to tie down the guy.wen mr nice guy tries to kip other ladies off so he can love his lady well. he ll be mistaken for a loser who does not no how to catch fun my his friends and worst still his woman. wen u love her and tell her countless truth she would be more gr8ful if u had told her the lies. I still believe the world is an equation that cannot be balanced by one side view as everyone have their own experience all this experience have to come up to one page to make a meaningful balance of any matter.
correct
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2014
really?
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Samakinr:
Truth. Apparently, nairaland has some truths besides the political section.
But really, i agree with you @OP. I thank God for my Girl friend. She's the best thing that can happen to me. As in, i love her men... Sad we can't get married now...
hehehe,clears throat,i go luv o,but y cnt u gt married nw.Gues wat,i knw y,
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hehehe,clears throat,i go luv o,but y cnt u gt married nw.Gues wat,i knw y,
uh! Welcome back. May I ask you 'why'?
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2014
Samakinr:

uh! Welcome back. May I ask you 'why'?
cos uncle sam wants 2 hm,hm,attain his phd b4 he gts married.And hm,i wnt tel u d rest until u give me 3good reasons(strong1)o.Y u ve bn ignoring me
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by sexylogan(m): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2014
I threw away my "good boy boots" a long time ago.
Good guys are always friend zoned.
Girls will sleep with bad guys and find the shoulders of good guys to cry on wen their hearts are broken...lol
Re: Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2014
Hasty generalizations.

The unacknowledged truth is: women would respect and crave any man who can hold his own against them and yet is still civil enough to display some chivalry.
Women like to discuss mundane things with sissies but more important issues like love, sex and life are share with the afore-described males.

One more thing: NL guys should stop being bottom-lickers. It will get you nowhere with the females. Be civil, be nice but never at the expense of your ego and self-worth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

And What Is This Lady Doing?(pics) / How I Disvirgined My Girl / Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.