Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,407 members, 7,958,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

So Simple!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Simple!!! (883 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Simple!!! by herdeythoun(f): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2014
apologises to those that are not yorubas but I will interpret it,if a boy/girl treats you like"mi o ran e",just treat her back with "wan ya pa"..meaning if ur man or girl no send u,abeg people plenty for list ooo..life is too short to dey get headache for love
Re: So Simple!!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Lol..my style... Who gives a hoot .. Nice one Op
Re: So Simple!!! by herdeythoun(f): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Lol..my style... Who gives a hoot .. Nice one Op
thanxs
Re: So Simple!!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2014
herdeythoun:
thanxs
u welcum
Re: So Simple!!! by 9jaforlife: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2014
That's because you've only experienced mere attractions, NOT real love. When you do, u'll realize it ain't that simple after all
Re: So Simple!!! by ebamma3: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Re: So Simple!!! by herdeythoun(f): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
9jaforlife:
That's because you've only experienced mere attractions, NOT real love. When you do, u'll realize it ain't that simple after all
so cos u are in love and the other opposite is given u attitude,you will decide to kill urself...lolxx...na from ur burial she go follow another person go house.
Re: So Simple!!! by 9jaforlife: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
herdeythoun:
so cos u are in love and the other opposite is given u attitude,you will decide to kill urself...lolxx...na from ur burial she go follow another person go house.

I did NOT say kill yourself in any part of my post. What I said is that it's not as simple as you put it when you're REALLY in love. You would go many extra miles to please the person, hoping that they change their mind rather than just dismiss them like a jar of cookie as you put it!
Re: So Simple!!! by herdeythoun(f): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote
author=9jaforlife post=28186900]

I did NOT say kill yourself in any part of my post. What I said is that
it's not as simple as you put it when you're REALLY in love. You would
go many extra miles to please the person, hoping that they change their
mind rather than just dismiss them like a jar of cookie as you put
it![/quote]:::pls after going hundreds miles just to please and yet he/she doesnt send you,will u still go on with ur miles?
Re: So Simple!!! by 9jaforlife: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
herdeythoun:
:::pls after going hundreds miles just to please and yet he/she doesnt send you,will u still go on with ur miles?

No I won't!! I agree with you to this extent Toun, life MUST go on. But doing this isn't "So Simple" as you put it, and [/b]that[b] is where I depart from your view. Check out the end of my first comment. "[/b]...u'll realize it ain't that simple after all[b]"

I said ain't simple, not ain't possible. Hope u understand my point better now
Re: So Simple!!! by herdeythoun(f): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
9jaforlife:

No I won't!! I agree with you to this extent Toun, life MUST go on. But doing this isn't "So Simple" as you put it, and [/b]that[b] is where I depart from your view. Check out the end of my first comment. "[/b]...u'll realize it ain't that simple after all[b]"

I said ain't simple, not ain't possible. Hope u understand my point better now
....yes I do now
Re: So Simple!!! by Youngpo413: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Be Romantic / SEE How This Big Girl Expose Her Body Cheaply / Should We Start Having Sex In Our Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.