Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

TAMBUWAL Save Your Head! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TAMBUWAL Save Your Head! (921 Views)

Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? / Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TAMBUWAL Save Your Head! by Ayatullah(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2014
As the news break on the siege laid by the security forces on the National Assembly all aimed at preventing Aminu Tambuwal from entering the National Assembly, I can only give Aminu Tambuwal the sincere advice to retrace his steps and save his head.

It is clear Nigeria is presently being governed by a lawless cabal that thrives in impunity. The present Nigeria is not worth losing your life for
Re: TAMBUWAL Save Your Head! by wasiudvd(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
so he should save his head by resigning as the speaker? Hell NO! Jonathan should be the one to run sign, for tampering on his right. I wonder when this nation will start hold people accountable for their actions.
Re: TAMBUWAL Save Your Head! by Ayatullah(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
BREAKING NEWS: TAMBUWAL FINALLY MADE IT INTO THE REPS CHAMBERS!
Channels TV just released footage of Tambuwal surrounded by party faithfuls being heralded into the Reps Chambers.

I still advise him to take things easy. I salute his courage, maybe he is more of an optimist than I am.

May God save Nigeria.
Re: TAMBUWAL Save Your Head! by idupaul: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tambuwal has to do the right thing and resign as speaker ..He can't have his cake and eat it
Re: TAMBUWAL Save Your Head! by tallfish145(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
only fools can support lawlessness and impunity in Nigeria@those castigating speaker tambuwal

1 Like

Re: TAMBUWAL Save Your Head! by wirinet(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
idupaul:
Tambuwal has to do the right thing and resign as speaker ..He can't have his cake and eat it

Why is it only Tambuwal that has to do the right thing? What of the numerous PDP lawmakers that had decamped in the past, why have you not impored them to do the right thing? What of the Ekiti seven that decamped when Fayose became governor? have they not become the ekiti state Ekiti State legistlature according to PDP? Why have you not asked the PDP, the defected lawmakers and the Governor to do the right thing?
Re: TAMBUWAL Save Your Head! by 100Cents: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
I no send them all..

(1) (Reply)

Aks 2015: Udom Calls Nigeria’s First Lady Enemy Of Akwa Ibom State / Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex May Soon Be Renamed As "The Globalcom Arena" / Kano Bomb Blasts: My Heart Bleeds - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.