Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) (5882 Views)

Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS / Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today / 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by onatisi(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
idumuose:
Here is the real picture of the Man who climbed over the natinal assembly complex fence.

Name :HON. ABDULRAHAMAN SUMAILA KAWU SULEIMAN

Deputy Minority Leader

State :Kano,Sumaila/Takai (Federal Constituency)

Party : [size=19pt]APC [/size] grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
ise ile lo ba won de ita . Na so dem dey jump gate for dem party congress and coonventions

1 Like

Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by Arysexy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Only a criminal jumps fence.

APC showing Nigerians their true colour since time imo river.

They should have tear gassed him while ontop d fence. Big belle criminals

3 Likes

Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by onatisi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
idumuose:
Desperate problems need a desperate answer.

See his stomach infracstructuregrin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
believe me , this picture is a complete embarrassment to the national assembly and its members. Why should a serving federal house of rep member be jumping over a gate !!! This is complete madness. A gate represent some sort of control or law , once u get to a gate u are supposed to fulfill all formalities and if you are not allowed in then you can channel ur complains through the appropriate channels. To be honest people with the kind of mentality exhibited by the law breaker have no business been in nigeria political setting ,they should be at the transport garages and they will be better suited as transport union chairmen . If law maker has this mentality of jumping over the assembly gate in full glare of global press then one can imagine the type of contributions he will be making at the floor of the house .

3 Likes

Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by ASL33: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
How come PDP members entered unhindered while their APC counterparts were prevented through gate lock and teargased? It shows the PDP members had been told what today would look like earlier.
Thought you guys said PDP members in house are in support of Tambuwal?

2 Likes

Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Really a typical brainless individual will say RUBBISH when people dig out their mediocrity
Instead of opening ur mouth anyhow
Why don't allow ur fast-draining brain to think and counter my claims
You got a "rubbish" because you asked a rubbish question. Don't quote me.
Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by Yujin(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Abagworo:
Jonathans end is near. His trial will have so many revelations that will shock the world.
Who is it that will try him? You?
Jonathan is there by divine mandate and so nothing will happen to him. You and your cohorts can continue to strategize but you shall never succeed.

2 Likes

Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by atinukedam(f): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
atbu1983:
wHAT ARE YOU SAYING? DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO YOU!!!!
it realy make sense and funny
Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by idumuose(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
You have said it all
onatisi:
believe me , this picture is a complete embarrassment to the national assembly and its members. Why should a serving federal house of rep member be jumping over a gate !!! This is complete madness. A gate represent some sort of control or law , once u get to a gate u are supposed to fulfill all formalities and if you are not allowed in then you can channel ur complains through the appropriate channels. To be honest people with the kind of mentality exhibited by the law breaker have no business been in nigeria political setting ,they should be at the transport garages and they will be better suited as transport union chairmen . If law maker has this mentality of jumping over the assembly gate in full glare of global press then one can imagine the type of contributions he will be making at the floor of the house .

1 Like

Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by orimsamsam(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Most of you are condeming the the law maker act. What of the pdp undemocratic act. The firing of teargas on the law makers. The prevention of law makers into the national assembly. To u i guess that the most patriotic act the nigeria police as ever carried out. Na hypocracy go kill some people.
Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by arsetalks(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
The man who sent thugs disguising as police is a PDP man.

A mere look at the title of this thread will show up the OP as an idiotic illiterate.

It is so shameful that PDP no longer employ people who actually have something upstairs to act as their keyboard warriors. But of course, that's understandable, no one who has something upstairs will deliberately sell off their future and that of their children because of a pot of porridge.

1 Like

Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by idumuose(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
This is a PDP member also!

Idumuose- alias Snake Charmer Tambuwal's support cuts across party, ethnic and religious lines!

Get it inside your mud brain!
Here comes ngeneukwenu alias cleverly the HAEMAPHRODITE .

Can you tell this board the name of the PDP member or forever remain quiet.Area boys in the house of repsgringrin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by arsetalks(m): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
idumuose:

In his wisdom the best thing is to jump over the fence abi? Is that the way the party is showing good examples?He should clap for himself.

I hope his children are watching daddy jumping over the fence with that briefcase in his hand(who knows what's inside the briefcase - Bomb?)
What example are we talking about here? GEJ is trying to ruin our democracy and you honestly think they should allow him have his way?

The police said they were trying to stop thugs, but how come not a single arrest has been made?

If anything, GEJ the authentic indisputable MR shoeless aka MR clueless should be impeached.
Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by jamace(m): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
APC and their drama. APC has always done things in forceful ways. Listen to their speeches during rallies, they are all insults on the incumbent president. Till date, APC has not told Nigerians their manifestoes. Does APC thinks Nigerians are fools. APC has nothing to offer hence it always resort to violence, to attract sympathy. By the way things are going, APC wants violent change which PDP will resist by all means democratically possible.

2 Likes

Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by IGBOSON1: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
This is a PDP member also!

Idumuose- alias Snake Charmer Tambuwal's support cuts across party, ethnic and religious lines!

Get it inside your mud brain!

^^^@Bolded: PDP in name, but APC in spirit!

Confused? Don't be.......Tambuwal can explain how it's done! wink
Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by arsetalks(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^@Bolded: PDP in name, but APC in spirit!

Confused? Don't be.......Tambuwal can explain how it's done! wink
Pathetic excuse. It shows even PDP members are against MR shoeless' shameless and undemocratic interference on the house.
Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by onatisi(m): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
orimsamsam:
Most of you are condeming the the law maker act. What of the pdp undemocratic act. The firing of teargas on the law makers. The prevention of law makers into the national assembly. To u i guess that the most patriotic act the nigeria police as ever carried out. Na hypocracy go kill some people.
so pdp members were the ones throwing tear gas ,abi? And why can't apc members be orderly in their actions ? What you should know is that respect is reciprocal,the way you comport and compose yourself is the same way and manner others will respect you. Once you respect yourself the nigeria police will respect you. Now tell me what is the difference between this apc federal law breaker caught on camera jumping the main gate of the house of assembly and a thief caught in ikeja trying to jumping the fence of another man compound to steal? If this so called apc law breaker is manhandled by the police or sss ,many people will open their big mouth and start cursing gej. Is this act the proper way to behave for a federal law maker?

1 Like

Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by IGBOSON1: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
onatisi:

^^^Bros, as well intentioned as your post is, no forget say na Nigeria we dey!

The poor Rivers state house of assembly member that had his head bashed in last year may have been reasoning like you; but as we speak, is probably still nursing a throbbing headache courtesy of those infamous well-aimed blows delivered 'Honourable' Chidi Lloyd! sad
Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^..........Either that, or it suddenly dawned on him that (like-play-like-play) these PDP muthafuckers fit separate am from im cash-cow; and in a fit of blind panic, dude took the bull by the horns and vaulted (olympic stylee) over that gate.......pot-belly notwithstanding! wink

Moral of the story: It will take more than a puny little gate to separate a Nigerian politician from his gravy-train!
I am laughing like a kid here. Boy, you nailed it. He is just interested in the sitting allowance for stomach infrastructure. He is a complete mor0n.

1 Like

Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by onatisi(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Bros, as well intentioned as your post is, no forget say na Nigeria we dey!

The poor Rivers state house of assembly member that had his head bashed in last year may have been reasoning like you; but as we speak, is probably still nursing a throbbing headache courtesy of those infamous well-aimed blows delivered 'Honourable' Chidi Lloyd! sad
I understand ur point and I think what you mean is that I should consider the nigerian factor. But until the masses and citizens of nigeria stand up and refuse to accept these kind of attitude ,acts and behaviours from our so called leaders then it will continue. This so called law breaker is a disappointment to his constituency. I can as well take it that everybody from his constituency are lawless and hooligans,because he is representing them. Nigerians must not continue to condone acts like this , because now he is jumping the gate , how are u sure he can't or won't snatch a ballot box on elections day,if he has the mind set to jump a gate today. As far as I am concerned only criminal minded people jump gates,reasonable and respectable people wait for the gates to be opened for them

1 Like

Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Gentlemen dont jump fences. Those Rep members that jumped the gate should be recalled by their constituencies.
Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by Abagworo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yujin:

Who is it that will try him? You?
Jonathan is there by divine mandate and so nothing will happen to him. You and your cohorts can continue to strategize but you shall never succeed.

He will be tried for culpability in bombing and terrorism in nearest future alongside Shekau and other collaborators. Like I wrote earlier the revelations will shock the world.
Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by abbakacici: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
onatisi:
so you dont want him to entered the gate so that PDP lawmakers will formed a quorum and remover Tambuwal and also prevented election In North East therefore increasing GEJ chance at the poll
Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pius Adesanmi
There's a silver lining to today's shame in Abuja. We now know who did NYSC and who didn't. Many of these people are in the National Assembly with fake NYSC certificates. Any Rep who couldn't climb that blue gate today should be asked to produce his/her NYSC discharge certificate for vetting later. If you went to NYSC camp and participated in obstacle crossing like I did in Efon Alaaye, Ondo state, back in the day, you should have no trouble climbing that gate, even with the potbelly acquired from making twice Barack Obama's annual salary in the National Assembly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by Olaolufred(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
ASL33:
Thought you guys said PDP members in house are in support of Tambuwal?

If PDP members in the house are not for him,
that is the more reason why Jonathan should have allowed them sit.
hence the PDP will start an impeachment process.
Alas! Jonathan wants to use nigeria's tax payer apparatus for personal gain.

However, emergency extension is the reason for house resumption, but we can all see that politics is more important to Jonathan than the lives of those being killed by boko haram.

it is now clear why Jonathan waited for 2 good weeks before taking any step on the 270 + girls in april.

the problem is that jona is irresponsible at all.
i voted him but detest ever taking that decision.
Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by yetunsbay(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
idumuose:

In his wisdom the best thing is to jump over the fence abi? Is that the way the party is showing good examples?He should clap for himself.

I hope his children are watching daddy jumping over the fence with that briefcase in his hand(who knows what's inside the briefcase - Bomb?)
constructively pls.....why was d gate shut
Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by PenSniper: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
They were despirate enough to throw caution into the wind because of the usual ghana-must-go bags waiting to be shared. He is a senior almajiri and thats why he doesnt look anything honourable.
Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by idumuose(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
yetunsbay:
constructively pls.....why was d gate shut
The man does not have any justifiable reason to jump fence.

1 Like

Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bunch of shameless rascals! Idumota, I didn't see your comment in the Official thread that made front page! Ooops! So sowie..after all, wise men walk in the light..and foolish men walk in the dark..
Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by ITbomb(m): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
No be today

Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by arsetalks(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
onatisi:
Are you taking yourself seriously? Let me ask you couple of questions

1. Where in the constitution is it written that the law makers can be stopped from performing the duties for which they were elected?

2. If there is such law, can you please quote it and I will apologise to you.

3. If there is no such law then why is Mr Shoeless trying to stop these people from performing their elective duties?

4. Is there anything bad in trying to forcefully undo what has been illegally done?

Please make sure you reply.
Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by yetunsbay(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
arsetalks:
Are you taking yourself seriously? Let me ask you couple of questions

1. Where in the constitution is it written that the law makers can be stopped from performing the duties for which they were elected?

2. If there is such law, can you please quote it and I will apologise to you.

3. If there is no such law then why is Mr Shoeless trying to stop these people from performing their elective duties?

4. Is there anything bad in trying to forcefully undo what has been illegally done?

Please make sure you reply.
in as much I personality dislike all d drama displayed BUT I thought d HOR are to reconvene on Dec 3rd?
Re: The Reps Member Who Jumped Over The NASS Fence Is A Member Of APC.(PIC) by arsetalks(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
yetunsbay:
in as much I personality dislike all d drama displayed BUT I thought d HOR are to reconvene on Dec 3rd?
The resumed to discuss the emergency rule but MR shoeless doesn't want it for his own selfish interest. If he was doing the right thing, why was he afraid?

Whether they were to seat Dec 3 or not doesn't count, there is no law that iit is a must they seat on that day. They have the right to carry out their duties whenever they want.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends N8.4b To Feed Inmates On Awaiting Trial Yearly / See How World Leaders Are Rushing President Buhari At Paris Peace Forum (Pics) / Protest: It Is Essential That We Maintain Order And Peace - Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.