Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian (4877 Views)

Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book / 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) / MC Loph's Son Is Adopted By His Record Label Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Whizzdom(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kim and family travelled to Thailand earlier this year on vacation, when she met a 13 year old orphan who she bonded with. Kim felt the connection between she and the girl and she was looking forward to adopt the girl. The girl gave Kim a bracelet as a gift.

After trying her best to adopt the kid, unfortunately, the girl said No.

Kim talked about it on her reality show, she said:

‘When you meet someone that you really connect to like this, you can’t help but think like how you could change their life. And I think that looking into adoption would be amazing.I literally cannot stop thinking about her. I told Kanye, I was like, honestly, this girl is so sweet and so cute, like, I would honestly adopt her.’

Kim claimed that the reason why she was unable to adpot the kid was due to Thailand strict laws.

Kim got busted! According to Mailonline, it’s been learnt that the girl called Pink actually said NO.

‘When I found out she wanted to adopt me, I was shaking. I was so excited. It would be such a change of life for me. When she came here, it seemed as if I was the first one she looked at and smiled at. We had a connection straight away. I think she is really pretty and she has a very nice personality.’

‘I thought she was lovely and I really enjoyed meeting her – and I loved being on TV too. I spoke to my mum about Kim and she said ‘When you finish High School and you can look after yourself, I will give you permission to go and live with Kim if you want to go’,’ ‘But the other children here and like brothers and sisters to me and I couldn’t leave them behind.

They are my family and I couldn’t just go away and leave them. ’Everyone wants to have a different or a better life, I suppose. But when I thought about it I realised it wouldn’t be good for me, because I would have to leave so much behind. I wasn’t ready for that.I would like to see her again one day if it’s possible. But not just Kim – I’d like to meet her husband and her daughter as well. I’d like to meet the whole family.’

Pink’s mum who gave her up to orphange because she was unable to take care of the kid said:

‘I was very proud when I heard that this famous lady wanted to adopt Pink but at the same time I didn’t want her to go away with the Kardashian family. She is only young and I would miss her very much,’

Pink makes an exhausting 100-mile round journey by bus every day with two other girls to attend the province’s top government school after the three of them passing a demanding entrance exam. She gets up at 5am and returns home at around 6 pm.

Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Whizzdom(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mods move this topic to the front-page please wink wink
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
And wats special abt this thread that it should be moved to FP.

MOD, if you move such thread to the FP, then u can as well move every thread created on Nairaland there.

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by menix(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Won't b suprise if it gets FP buh I fink I noticed somfin new frm a moderator 2day..
Possibly we gettin bak on track....
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Whizzdom(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
sunnydayasaba:
And wats special abt this thread that it should be moved to FP.

MOD, if you move such thread to the FP, then u can as well move every thread created on Nairaland there.

Stop hating ....

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Whizzdom(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
menix:
Won't b suprise if it gets FP buh I fink I noticed somfin new frm a moderator 2day..
Possibly we gettin bak on track....

Stop criticizing
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by menix(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Whizzdom:

Stop criticizing

Yes sir..
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by falcon01: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
mtsw
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by RockMaxi: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Still looking for the place she said she would rather die in poverty than been adopted by Kim?

Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
The girl get Evil spirit Jor.
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Whizzdom(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
walescounis:
The girl get Evil spirit Jor.

So if na you ... you go allow your daughter to dey live with person wey no believe in God? shocked shocked

Wel .... I can see .... Birds of a feather grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Whizzdom:

So if na you ... you go allow your daughter to dey live with person wey no believe in God? shocked shocked

Hey, you should respect yourself. We all got different Views nd your obstructed view bout matters like this will definitely differ from Mine as your cheap brain will never ever near my thoughts. SlowPoke!

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by priscaoge(f): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Beautiful girl.... The girl sef resemble Kim smiley
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Mprex(f): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Owk, so what should i do now

I guess i should jump out of the bathroom n.a.k.e.dundecided
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by iamrealdeji(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
priscaoge:
Thank you,i wanted to say she looks like Kim
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Smartsyn(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Even as i am now, and Kim and Kanye comes to adopt me, i will agree with all pleasure, but at the long-run, i may end up being the one adopting them..
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by tpia6: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
the girl seems scared and very nervous.

possibly she's more comfortable in Thailand.

Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
walescounis:

Hey, you should respect yourself. We all got different Views nd your obstructed view bout matters like this will definitely differ from Mine as your cheap brain will never ever near my thoughts. SlowPoke!
Haba!! eazy on d guy, dats a little bit 2much...

i tink i saw dis episode on E entertainment...
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
She does not want to be initiated into Illuminati..So she simply said NO!!
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by benkings(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Whizzdom:

why not,d fact dat dey don't believe in god doesn't mean dey lack morals, what big difference are d xtains making in d society, d so called xtain or god believer u find in different places of worship on sunday end up in night club d nxt day, or do u wana talk bout our leaders in dis country who loot government funds they all believe in god too....... my broda we only have1 life to live and opportunity like dis shouldn't be tossed away.......the smallie phurked up

MyHonestThought
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
undecided you don't even know the use of the word busted
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Abbey2sam(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
how can the girl be an orphan and still have a mother that's telling her to wait until she finish school

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Temismith(f): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
a very good one from d kid. selflessness! money isnt everything truely.
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Fkforyou(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wtagdjdk
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Still searching how kim got busted undecided
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Profcamsey(m): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Stupid topics, always trending on NL. How will this add to OPs life?

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by mesoade(m): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kim was only trying to help the poor kid . . Why are you guys bashing her? . . Nigerians sha

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Rapsainot(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
priscaoge:
your signature though grin
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
she wan cari am train on how to liv a fake life abi?... angry
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
I don't know who Kim k is,I school in Uzbekistan
Re: BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:35am On Nov 21, 2014
Hummm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Gets Distracted By Woman’s Big Yansh – Video / Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself / Omawumi Rocked '40million 'hair To Dangote Daughter's Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.