Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** (1318 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by charles009(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
I was at work today, when i was told someone needed to see me..

They directed her to my office,and when i saw her, I was wow..She had all the features mesmerizing enough to kill a man. Immediately, I gave her a first class service and had her issues completely resolved.

When I wanted to give her my contact, My M.D spoilt the show, by summoning me. Arghhhhhhhhh

I felt, I had lost the freebie, not until I looked through the curtain blinds and realized she was still waiting for a Taxi. Hurray,
As a sharp man, I rushed downstairs, entered my car and dashed out.

When i stopped to give her a lift, She questioned if i was going her direction, and I told her i was gonna drop her off anywhere she wanted.

From there we stopped at an eatery and had lunch, and when I finally reached her destination, she leaned over and gave me a hug. *almost text book esque* and slowly said, You are such a sweet man. I quickly waved my card just like an ultimate opportunist and she gladly collected.

When she was about to close the door, I heard her shouting, Ooooh its torn, O my God its torn. Jesussssss its torn. Panicking i turned and realized my door had ripped off her leggins, while attempting to drive off. I felt so sorry for the young lady.

I immediately, zipped open my wallet, Brought out 10k, and gave it to her. and quietly whispered get another one please.

Am very anxious am having dinner with her this weekend., But wait.....I have to pray and hope she calls...sighs.....
Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
I NEED A NICE FÙCK FROM A GUY WITH BIG BLACK DICK AND WELL CHISELLED ABS OR FLAT TUMMY.

PM ME, LETS ARRANGE. cry cry
Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by charles009(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Juicypunny:
I NEED A NICE FÙCK FROM A GUY WITH BIG BLACK DICK AND WELL CHISELLED ABS OR FLAT TUMMY.

you sound deranged...
Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by iceberylin(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
10k after a Ride shocked

Iffa hear say she no call you grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by Evina(f): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
So what's the curse?

She'll call alright wink
Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by valdes00(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Juicypunny:

Ohhh, not again
Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by iceberylin(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Juicypunny:

Ggrin is that you undecided
Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by Crocz(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Me just dey wait for part 2 jeje

But lemme give you a spoiler, the girl will probably go with an okrika hand bag wey don tear for handle but suspended by artwork of needle and thread
Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by jsunex(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=charles009 post=28191040]

They directed her to my office,and when i saw her, I was wow..She had all the features mesmerizing enough to kill a man. Immediately, I gave her a first class service and had her issues completely resolved.

When I wanted to give her my contact, My M.D spoilt the show, by summoning me. Arghhhhhhhhh

I felt, I had lost the freebie, not until I looked through the curtain blinds and realized she was still waiting for a Taxi. Hurray,

When i stopped to give her a lift, She questioned if i was going her direction, and I told her i was gonna drop her off anywhere she wanted.

From there we stopped at an eatery and had lunch, and when I finally reached her destination, she leaned over and gave me a hug. *almost text book esque* and slowly said, You are such a sweet man. I quickly waved my card just like an ultimate opportunist and she gladly collected.

When she was about to close the door, I heard her shouting, Ooooh its torn, O my God its torn. Jesussssss its torn. Panicking i turned and realized my door had ripped off her leggins, while attempting to drive off. I felt so sorry for the young lady.

I immediately, zipped open my wallet, Brought out 10k, and gave it to her. and quietly whispered get another one please.

Am very anxious am having dinner with her this weekend., But wait.....I have to pray and hope she calls...sighs.....

[/quote

Now watin u want mak nairalanders do,follow u pray?
Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by theorbiters: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Broda, just wait, she go call taya even send u text msgs. But the problem is if she goes on to invite her friends. Sorry will be ur surname
Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Why do i have this so hard to believe undecided
Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Juicypunny:

You need to be taken to Kirikiri prison so that those sex-starved guys will feed on you.
grin grin
Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
charles009:

10K?
Iffa hear,only fools will believe this co.ck and anus story grin
Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by dechandel(f): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
10k and a signed empty cheque abi?
Naija guys sha o grin
Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by FLAWLES(f): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
make i siddon de look how dem take catch 1mugu
Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by carlos1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
charles009:

N10K for a ride, Why r u trying so hard to impress? to show her u''ve got money? I hope when she starts spending the money you won't come here to complain that she turned u to a Mugu and demands too much. Beta watch urr footsteps brro. Take it easy
Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by Houseofglam7(f): 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dis story get as e be sha...but i dey observe.
Re: I Gave Her A Lift...* A Curse In Disguise*** by peeparty(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Uncle 10K is just wey too much,well who am I to complain ebe likk sai money dey.as u stat am complete am bkos d girl go d call uu taya sef,that ur moni don do d work finish

(1) (Reply)

What We Know About The Ladies / Hehee / Guys You Need To See And Learn From This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.