Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

CNN Inside Africa On Infrastructure Tour In Akwa Ibom - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Inside Africa On Infrastructure Tour In Akwa Ibom - Pics (6116 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty / Eko Atlantic City - The New Lagos (Cnn Inside Africa) / Atiku Abubakar's "Confession" On CNN 'Inside Africa'!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Inside Africa On Infrastructure Tour In Akwa Ibom - Pics by rozayx5(m): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
arresa:

[s] 1 single uncompleted hospital in 8 years with the largest budget in Nigeria is an achievement in the world of incompetent and backward people with low mentality and expectations of course. But his mates with smaller budgets built many hospitals, hundreds of health centers, dozens of new schools, .. grin [/s]

Fashola is attending urban Goat conference in india while his visionary secondary schools are looking like goat pen grin cheesy
when arresa and omenka attend this kind of schools tell me why they will think straight

4 Likes

Re: CNN Inside Africa On Infrastructure Tour In Akwa Ibom - Pics by rozayx5(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
arresa:

Show me link and like I said, that rubbish could be from your village...

Show me 1 school akpabio built or STFU...

you are not from Lagos that is why you do not know any school in Lagos, but hide in one village in the SW and make noise

https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo#28134196

^^^^^^ your attention is needed on that thread, maybe fashoscam went india to seek goat pen managers to manage his goat pens called secondary schools

1 Like

Re: CNN Inside Africa On Infrastructure Tour In Akwa Ibom - Pics by MudRaker: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wait until the final cut and see how CNN will turn it against Akpabio

You can also bet that CNN will do a compare and contrast between akwa Ibom and Borno where the insurgency is going on and then conclude that the sharing formula that Akwa Ibom and the oil producing states are bennefiting is the cause of the insurgency

Akpabio should have not included these witches and wizards to showcase his achievements

If anything, progress in Akwa Ibom is no body's business other than those in Akwa Ibom as we have seen how sophisticated jealousy was and is still on as can be seen from the Uyo thread
Re: CNN Inside Africa On Infrastructure Tour In Akwa Ibom - Pics by arresa: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Obviously, you clowns can not show us 1 single new akpabio built, but do you clowns really want to turn this into fashola live show? Be careful what you wish for... grin
Re: CNN Inside Africa On Infrastructure Tour In Akwa Ibom - Pics by MudRaker: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
rozayx5:

Fashola is attending urban Goat conference in india while his visionary secondary schools are looking like goat pen grin cheesy
when arresa and omenka attend this kind of schools tell me why they will think straight

Ignore that tout
Re: CNN Inside Africa On Infrastructure Tour In Akwa Ibom - Pics by Schematics: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Akwa-Ibom is the best thing to happen to Nigeria at this time..
Re: CNN Inside Africa On Infrastructure Tour In Akwa Ibom - Pics by arresa: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
Schematics:
Akwa-Ibom is the best thing to happen to Nigeria at this time..

Funniest shittt ever heard... You people no dey disappoint I swear...
Re: CNN Inside Africa On Infrastructure Tour In Akwa Ibom - Pics by arresa: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
As usual and as expected, the jokers can not come up with any new akpabio school because the clown did not build any.... sucks to be akpabio for real.. grin
Re: CNN Inside Africa On Infrastructure Tour In Akwa Ibom - Pics by Skillz02(m): 12:53am On Nov 22, 2014
Than start digging your grave
Nonybb:
I rather suffer under PDP than rejoice under APC. GEJ TILL 2019 or we will make this country ungovernable and blow up oil pipe lines
Re: CNN Inside Africa On Infrastructure Tour In Akwa Ibom - Pics by rozayx5(m): 4:48am On Nov 22, 2014
arresa:
As usual and as expected, the jokers can not come up with any new akpabio school because the clown did not build any.... sucks to be akpabio for real.. grin

at least our children dont school in goat pens grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Not Aware Nnamdi Kanu Committed Any Crime-kuje Prison Inmate / Insecurity: Nigeria Delegation To ECOWAS Says Security Situation Satisfactory / Heavy Gun Fire Right Now At Awkuzu SARS, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.