Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! (8977 Views)

President Buhari,osinbajo Visited Council Chambers Today / How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! / Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by juman(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
The president is crazy.

Prevented duly elected lawmakers to do their jobs!

1 Like

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by dunkem21(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
atlwireles:
The is a video clip for the ages. grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin. Indeed, a video clip for the ages.

Enters youtube.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by CyberWolf: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bunch of criminals angry
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by dunkem21(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chai, I was wondering if these people have children at all who will watch daddy climb a fence professionally when he flogs them for sitting on a dwarf wall. grin

..And these are the people who make laws.

I really wonder what would have happened if its Goodluck that was clipped jumping Aso gate. grin

Grabs kwilikwili and lollipop.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by thandii1: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
shocked shocked grown up men behaving like goats. embarassed embarassed. Very shameful and embarrassing.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by realborn(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Only touts jump fence.

Nothing warrants the lawmakers expressing such crass level of irresponsibility.

If the gate is locked, you should return home.

Most politicians are completely useless with no positive intents for the populace that elected them.

Except you earn a wage from these politicians, it will be completely gross to vehemently support any of them as displayed on NL...
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by omenka(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
phantom:
these are the people who make our laws..... grin grin grin grin grin, yet someone will get up and tell me that nigerians do not have some level of mental inbalance.

look at our leaders,then youll have a pretty good idea about THE TYPE OF PEOPLE NIGERIANS ARE.
The greatest shame of all resides not with the masses or the law makers, but with the man who sanctioned this atrocious and treasonable act by the law enforcement agents.

Jonathan is too darn petty for a president.
I can only imagine how remorseful Baba would be feeling.

#Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by ritux: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
usecondom:
This is happening in democratic government? And some people will support this shameless act?

For me, what is more shameless are those idiots who call themselves honourable men scaling the fence/gate. I mean, no matter how bad/wrong the situation is, there is no point jumping the gate. That is a barbarian act. Not as if they are doing it for the interest of the masses but their pockets.

1 Like

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by deji68: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chei ...Tambuwal a former member forcing his way into the chamber...If it is a civillized country, he would have been arrested for Trespassing..breach of security...incitement..anyway naa naija sha nothing go happen cool cool cool
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by bokoslayer: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Isiterere:

how much do you get paid per post?

Lost soul......

ALL IZZ WELL

Hey, na me talk say make Aminu climb gate with im agbada? Dude has been very useless since he left law school via we-we and let-my-people-go arrangement. I'm sure if you go to any police station in sakwatto, they know the popular charge and bail lawyer smiley

tongue
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by EVarn(m): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
omenka:
The greatest shame of all resides not with the masses or the law makers, but with the man who sanctioned this atrocious and treasonable act by the law enforcement agents.

Jonathan is too darn petty for a president.
I can only imagine how remorseful Baba would be feeling.

#Shame!!!
What "baba" are you talking about?,wasnt it during this same "baba's" regime that lawmakers in the house of reps. engaged in fist-fights in almost every session?,wast it during "baba's" regime that chairs were been flung around in the parliament?,wasnt it during "baba's" regime that lawmakers climbed tables and screamed into each others faces while ripping clothes and singlets into shreds?.please,dont bring baba into this,indiscipline in his time was ten times more than it is today.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by EVarn(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
personally,i think that what tambuwal and his loyalists did today was an uncouth and rascally behaviour,i'm very disappointed in many APC lawmakers and even members.climbing the fence like common thieves,its shameful.even if they had felt oppressed,there were many ways they could have dealt with the situation.so far,APC isnt leading by example,and they may end up losing everything without PDP even raising a finger.i had thought APC would be a worthy opposition,but sadly,they are proving me wrong.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by deji68: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
If our Lawmakers dont respect our laws...why are the making them ...abi Tambuwal no know the way to a a court if he feels his constitutional rights are violated....shame shame shocked shocked cool
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
bokoslayer:
You need to watch this video. This video will change your opinion about Tambuwal and APC Reps.

Bunch of touts and twats. See how they are climbing the National Assembly gate like common touts and criminals.

This video is so golden lol. My favorite part is where Tambuwal was climbing the gate and sliding, that was epic!

Shame on you Tambuwal, see what you've been reduced to; a common tout, a criminal.

Shame on APC reps, they have been exposed as political thugs that got lucky.

Shame on APC as a party, a party that breeds thugs and career rascals.

This video really exposed them
what led to him climbing the gate?preventing him into the chamber a right thing?
I would want you to explain properly to me,what really tambuwal offence is.Thank you
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by okunboy: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Now and Before

1 Like

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Chylo(m): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
realborn:
Only touts jump fence.

Most politicians are completely useless with no positive intents for the populace that elected them.

Except you earn a wage from these politicians, it will be completely gross to vehemently support any of them as displayed on NL...

Ok, but you support the police abi? and that one is not completely gross? Because I didn't hear you condemn the police and the executive arm for stopping lawmakers from doing their job.

As far as I'm concerned, if the gate of my house is locked, I will jump the fence and enter inside to do my business. Forget all this nonsense story you're talking here. In case you don't know how Nigeria works, most things that are your right will be denied you until you use force.

Lemme see how the executive want to run government without the support of legislature. Can you imagine? Firing tear-gas into the chambers where legislators are sitting? What madness!

2 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
deji68:
If our Lawmakers dont respect our laws...why are the making them ...abi Tambuwal no know the way to a a court if he feels his constitutional rights are violated....shame shame shocked shocked cool

The presidency control the judiciary thus the Judiciary that is suppose to protect and uphold the law for her citizen can never be trusted.

It has be proven over and over again.

If you are not for the president then you are guilty.

Simple

I can give you obvious examples to back up my claim. a vivid example is FFK, Madam Stella, The Honourable Petroleum Minister, Farouk …. If you want to win them don`t ever challenge them at the court of law.

Because they are what hold our Presidency piller.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
When the last hope of common man is controlled by the cabals, then you should realize that its time to follow 11th commandment which states.

11th commandment ………… Do it your own way.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by deji68: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ok oo if he thinks the judiciary can not be trusted then why are they collecting million of naira making laws didnt the court say they should maintain the status quo...why did he withdraw the case , at least the court would have protected his right....but i think he knows he is fighting a lost battle...brinkmanship and thuggery will not help his cause..... undecided undecided
OYINBOGOJU:

The presidency control the judiciary thus the Judiciary that is suppose to protect and uphold the law for her citizen can never be trusted.

It has be proven over and over again.

If you are not for the president then you are guilty.

Simple

I can give you obvious examples to back up my claim. a vivid example is FFK, Madam Stella, The Honourable Petroleum Minister, Farouk …. If you want to win them don`t ever challenge them at the court of law.

Because they are what hold our Presidency piller.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by EVarn(m): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chylo:

Ok,but you support the police abi?and that one is not completely gross? Because I didn't hear you condemn the police and the executive arm for stopping lawmakers from doing their job.As far as I'm concerned,if the gate of my house is locked,I will jump the fence and enter inside to do my business.Forget all this nonsense story you're talking here.In case you don't know how Nigeria works,most things that are your right will be denied you until you use force.Lemme see how the executive want to run government without the support of legislature.Can you imagine?Firing tear-gas into the chambers where legislators are sitting?What madness!
hahahaha....my friend,the executive can run without the legislators,its a simple matter of closing down the house of reps.{preferably by detonating a bomb or two inside the building,making it look like an "unfortunate attack" by unscrupulous elements} and employing judiscious use of the military.thats all it takes to contain the legislative.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
deji68:
Ok oo if he thinks the judiciary can not me trusted then why are they collecting million of naira making laws
didnt the court say they should maintain the status quo
why did he withdraw the case , at least the court would have protected his right….
but i think he knows he is fighting a lost battle...brinkmanship and thuggery will not help his cause..... undecided undecided

Next time seperate your questions for clearity sake.

Some of the things you wrote there are not coherent at all.

Maybe you should re-phrase your questions for understanding sake.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by kayslimshady(m): 3:35am On Nov 21, 2014
I weep for my beloved Country. sad
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:09am On Nov 21, 2014
kayslimshady:
I weep for my beloved Country. sad

Your weeping is in vain without action.

Touch your chest and vow to protect your vote for the change that we need.

Our rulers are too blind to see you crying, but your action can shake them and push the to do good.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by okoolori(m): 6:39am On Nov 21, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

Some people do have eyes but they can never see because their inner eyes are totally blind.

You have hit the nail on the head. You have said it all bro.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by okoolori(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2014
deji68:

Point of correction,bros, if our lawmakers don't respect the ruling party LAWS....... Am not on anyone side but definitely this blockage of entrance comes from no one but the Presidency.
How painful and shameful that's am from this part of the Africa continent that is blessed as well as it is cursed with BAD LEADERS, nepotism and u name it. Shame on PDP for not obeying the COURT and AS WELL AS APC for doing this as well. I won't blame the police because they are act no better than a Mad Dogs who only knows nothing but to obey their pay masters without doing feeling remorse. We tought Men IN Blavk will acted better if there uniform is change but it's getting worser than we can imagine even there there top uniform has been change to BLUE which depict love itself as a colour. No rules for tear gassing people. May Heavenly God save us all.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by okoolori(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2014
bokoslayer:
You need to watch this video. This video will change your opinion about Tambuwal and APC Reps.

Bunch of touts and twats. See how they are climbing the National Assembly gate like common touts and criminals.

This video is so golden lol. My favorite part is where Tambuwal was climbing the gate and sliding, that was epic!

Shame on you Tambuwal, see what you've been reduced to; a common tout, a criminal.

On the 10th July 2003, a team of Police led by one AIG Raphael Ige, (a Kogi born, fine, dark and tall officer), acting on the ORDER FROM ABOVE, kidnapped Dr. Nwabueze Chris Ngige, the then Governor of Anambra State and forced him (Ngige) to 'RESIGNED'. Later, the Presidency under OBJ denied involvement, the IGPTafa Balogun, (tall, dark and huge man from Osun sate) also denied sending anyone such illegality. Ige was penalised, his long-year career suffered setback and barely two weeks later, AIG Raphael Ige died a sad man and was buriedin his beautiful home in Kogi. Few months later, Tafa Balogun, the IGP, also end his career in prison yard! While Ige was dead, Tafa Balogun still lives in his shadow with no voice to be heard. But the politicians that implicated them still wine and dine happiy together till date! Certainly, the history is about to repeat itself. The scapegoats this time around might be ABBA SULAIMAN and his ABUJA Chief of the boys!

1 Like

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2014
Inspiration radio is streaming live and i cant believe what am hearing...tambouwal ordered by hausa rapping members of da hor not to speak.... May God punish those noice makers and high sounding empty barrels amala merchants who gave these bastads this chance. To hell with those parasites Hausas...
I so hate da yorubas now..
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2014
bokoslayer:

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

Its seems your mind is closed to reality while watching the video.

Why does this happen in the first place, have you ever asked yourself that question?

you asked a gud question which you youself shud provide answers to...why did this happen in the 1st place? If that sonofabiitch tambo'ole had been noble enough to relinquish the speakership after porting his wretched arsse to that janjawe.ed enclave of hyenas and touts....and criminals,all these wont be happening in da 1st place..thats what you shud know,thats da 4kn 1st thing n question. Apschiit is disgusting...distateful and you all suck...
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by wirinet(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2014
realborn:
Only touts jump fence.

You TAN Brigade are something else, you twist and turn logic on its head better than a break dancer.

Which is expressing a greater level of irresponsibility, a national assembly prevented from carrying out their constitutional duty by the executive ( to debate whether the State of Emergency should be extended) or the executive that is using illegal means to obstruct the legislature?

Who locked the Gates and why? And Go home to where? if Tambuwal and co had gone home, the next you will be hearing from PDP/TAN is that Tambuwal has been impeached by 50 PDP house of reps members and so Tambuwal should go to court if he is aggrieved. That is exactly what PDP is doing in Ekiti, where opposition lawmakers were prevented from entering the legislative chambers but access was granted to 7 PDP to carry out the purported impeachment of the substantive speaker.

I agree with you that most politicians are completely useless with no positive intents for the populace that elected them, but that is not the subject of debate right now. The question is why is your anger fixated on only the opposition party and their members while you idolize the other useless party or set of politicians.

People are supporting Tambuwal here on Nairaland because the actions of the executive is a threat to our democracy and corporate existence of Nigeria. There are far pressing issues confronting the country than who is defecting where, and the president is misplacing his priorities.

2 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2014
laugahable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist / Governor Umar Ganduje Approves N1.036BN For Repairs OF 31 Roads In State Capital / Benue Rep, Herman Hembe. Dumps APGA For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.