Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) (7762 Views)

(pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. / Who Is The Tallest Girl On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic) / NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by 01emek(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2014
kristen12:

See my new crush. Nawa O°˚˚˚
hahaha * blushing * cheesy

where have you been? Its like you now visit literature section this days.
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by 01emek(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2014
Franchise21:
U na dogo. Tho, we same height bt I get body pass u
hahaha this my pic don reach one year i snap am o.. Post yours let me see.
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by kristen12(f): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2014
01emek:
hahaha * blushing * cheesy

where have you been? Its like you now visit literature section this days.
I'm always there, that's my base
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by 01emek(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2014
kristen12:

I'm always there, that's my base
i use to visit literature section before the data loss.

But i have migrated to politics, sport and romance

are you writting in literature section or you are following??
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by Mprex(f): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2014
Nawa oh! I wonder where i went to when God was sharing height undecided

there is a guy staying close to my mum's shop. That guy is tallllll! Like, when i stand with him, i stop at the waistembarassed sad.

That one, the gf doesnt need to kneel down when giving him a BJlipsrsealed (i didnt type this, hackers did)

btw, where is tallesty1
*blocks both ears with her hands and screams*
TALLESTYYYYYYYYYYY!

Come and show us your heighttongue
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by beinstein(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2014
hate taking full pix cos of my height though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by Tallesty1(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2014
Mprex:

there is a guy staying close to my mum's shop. That guy is tallllll! Like, when i stand with him, i stop at the waistembarassed sad.

That one, the gf doesnt need to kneel down when giving him a BJlipsrsealed (i didnt type this, hackers did)

btw, where is tallesty1
TALLESTYYYYYYYYYYY!

Ikuku buru gi dia.

U don see my pix already nah.
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by kristen12(f): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2014
01emek:
i use to visit literature section before the data loss.

But i have migrated to politics, sport and romance

are you writting in literature section or you are following??
Ok......................#following

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by 01emek(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2014
beinstein:
lol nigga you tall sha.. 6ft and what?
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by beinstein(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2014
01emek:
lol nigga you tall sha.. 6ft and what?
meeeen i'm 6ft4' ooo

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by cupidhero(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mprex:

btw, where is tallesty1
TALLESTYYYYYYYYYYY!

easy sunshine!
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by Mprex(f): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
Ikuku buru gi dia.

i have not tongue
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by LewisO: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
I'm a little bit a conservatist, am just 6ft1inche tall
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
Ikuku buru gi dia.
Biko I haven't seen the pix. Gosim o wink
beinstein:
You will make a good husband with your height. kiss
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
LewisO:
I'm a little bit a conservatist, am just 6ft1inche tall
I'm about 7ft tall but no one will believe without pictures. So sir afunanya ekwe. Do the needful
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
*actively subscribing*
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by beckyomas(f): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mutuwa:

Honestly am d shy type. smiley
I'm not as tall as you guys but i try for my age. Tell me what to do to hit 6ft.
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by beinstein(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
3cycle:

o wink

You will make a good husband with your height. kiss
my prayer ooo, tanx for that.
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by Dannyblac(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
What is this obsession for tall guys sef. Still don't understand why height is even a factor to be considered. when couples with normal height are kissing, one tall dude and a short chic will be straining their necks to kiss too....anyway let me claim 6ft 4 too.
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by Walindee(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Gigabyte

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by kenex4ever(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
praise4055:
waowww you make me wanna crush grin ... what the secret behind your height? grin
u must b extra short
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by Adedayo516(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dannyblac:
What is this obsession for tall guys sef. Still don't understand why height is even a factor to be considered. when couples with normal height are kissing, one tall dude and a short chic will be straining their necks to kiss too....anyway let me claim 6ft 4 too.
Short dude be like ^^^
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by Tallesty1(m): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
3cycle:

Biko I haven't seen the pix. Gosim o wink
lols.....

I'll tag u when i upload one.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by Mutuwa(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
beckyomas:

nice height and great body but i dont believe you are shy.
I'm not as tall as you guys but i try for my age. Tell me what to do to hit 6ft.

Thanks.
Well, I keep fit all day long.Jogg around in the morning b4 work.Play basket ball in the evenings.Morndays to fridays.Then I take alot of fruits,eschew junk food,rarely eat out and take alot of water. smiley

Tall women are good u know..
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by beckyomas(f): 6:29am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by Mutuwa(m): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2014
[quote author=beckyomas post=28238281][/quote]

Ahh..ur never too old to learn.besides ur not up to 32 if i may presume.The diets are beneficial in thier own ways after the exercise that is to trim u well.like i said women with height are attractive.give it a try even if its for a month. smiley
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by 01emek(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2014
Dannyblac:
lol. The cry of a short man. grin
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by Dannyblac(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
Adedayo516:
Short dude be like ^^^
Lol... I just don't envy you guys anyway. the disadvantages are more compared to the advantage of being soooo tall.
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by Dannyblac(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
01emek:
lol. The cry of a short man. grin
You think?
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by 01emek(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dannyblac:

You think?
lol.. Oya proof me wrong tongue
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by Adedayo516(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dannyblac:

Lol... I just don't envy you guys anyway. the disadvantages are more compared to the advantage of being soooo tall.
Disadvantages... Now you sound really pained, why would anyone feel disadvantaged about how they look...
Re: Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) by Dannyblac(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Adedayo516:
Disadvantages... Now you sound really pained, why would anyone feel disadvantaged about how they look...
*smh!...No comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ever Since I Stopped Doing Yahoo, Life Is Now Hard.. / Sex Is Overrated - Writing From Experience. (Pictures) / Why Do I Get Attach To Girls Too Easily And End Up Been Hurt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.