Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

House Of Rep. Members Are Hypocrites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Rep. Members Are Hypocrites (580 Views)

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices / Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) / Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Rep. Members Are Hypocrites by lwise(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
I can't stop laughing with the show of shame today when Honourables were denied entry into the National assembly complex. They were so serious as if they have the interest of the masses at heart. We don't like you guys, I mean all the shameless senators and honourables . See the way they were jumping fence as if they are patriotic Nigerians. If anyone of you die, he/she died for nothing. Even if the speaker lost his life today by 2moro everyone will go about his normal duties. You are all selfish, hypocrites, corrupt and greedy. Another election year is coming, we should be careful with the kind of support we give these thieves. You will never see any of their children around during election but they will expect you to carry cutlass because of them.
If I could have my way, I will encourage every Nigeria to boycott next year election because it's a failure already. INEC knows that there will be election next year, in fact they fixed the timetable and now they act as if they are not prepared. Nigeria is a JOKE. Revolution is the answer.
My opinion

1 Like

Re: House Of Rep. Members Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
lwise:
I can't stop laughing with the show of shame today when Honourables were denied entry into the National assembly complex. They were so serious as if they have the interest of the masses at heart. We don't like you guys, I mean all the shameless senators and honourables . See the way they were jumping fence as if they are patriotic Nigerians. If anyone of you die, he/she died for nothing. Even if the speaker lost his life today by 2moro everyone will go about his normal duties. You are all selfish, hypocrites, corrupt and greedy. Another election year is coming, we should be careful with the kind of support we give these thieves. You will never see any of their children around during election but they will expect you to carry cutlass because of them.
If I could have my way, I will encourage every Nigeria to boycott next year election because it's a failure already. INEC knows that there will be election next year, in fact they fixed the timetable and now they act as if they are not prepared. Nigeria is a JOKE. Revolution is the answer.
My opinion
do you want the military to take over as in the case of bukina faso
Re: House Of Rep. Members Are Hypocrites by lwise(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
I never want military to take over. Let them stop deceiving us, if they are not corrupt they would have shown GEJ(grand master of corruption) the way out since. I repeat anyone of them that lost his life, dies for nothing sake.
Re: House Of Rep. Members Are Hypocrites by dunkem21(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
APC mouthpiece.

Sighs

(1) (Reply)

11 Feared Killed In Rivers Gun Attack / Court Orders Sale Of Erastus Akingbola's Cayman Island Properties To Recover N16 / Craving For Actualization Of (urhobo Political Mobilization Group)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.