Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why Do Nigerian Politicians Earn Huge Salaries? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerian Politicians Earn Huge Salaries? (1234 Views)

MEND Threatens To Resume Hostilities Over NASS Members Huge Salaries / Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) / Nigerian Politicians More Interested In Women - Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Politicians Earn Huge Salaries? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
we have all been fighting and supporting these political parties with our blood and sweat, and many of us, the supporters are on a minimum wage or not so great a salary, also many of us are unemployed graduates and so on. so the question here is why do these politicians we support earn millions in salaries per year? what do they actually do to earn that huge sums in months that professionals who have been in private and public sectors for years dream to earn? , once a politician wins and assumes his political role in just a few months and he starts earning millions per month? can someone explain to us why these guys earn so much? are they stealing from us, like stealing is not corruption?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Politicians Earn Huge Salaries? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
diluminati:
we have all been fighting and supporting these political parties with our blood and sweat, and many of us, the supporters are on a minimum wage or not so great a salary, also many of us are unemployed graduates and so on. so the question here is why do these politicians we support earn millions in salaries per year? what do they actually do to earn that huge sums in months that professionals who have been in private and public sectors for years dream to earn? , once a politician wins and assumes his political role in just a few months and he starts earning millions per month? can someone explain to us why these guys earn so much? are they stealing[color=#990000][/color] from us, like stealing is not corruption?
Av set a new rule for my self....I wnt take shishi from anybody cum dis election, and whoever want mke I do rally for him/her hin pikin will stay infront of the crowd

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Politicians Earn Huge Salaries? by White007(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
afolag:

Av set a new rule for my self....I wnt take shishi from anybody cum dis election, and whoever want mke I do rally for him/her hin pikin will stay infront of the crowd

So you have been selling your vote in previous election to the highest bidder, shame on you.

Thanks for letting us know.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Politicians Earn Huge Salaries? by Horus(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Why Do Nigerian Politicians Earn Huge Salaries? by Truman155(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
There salary is high Because they make the rules. This is kindof like what hapens wen u are given a blank check by a blind man
Re: Why Do Nigerian Politicians Earn Huge Salaries? by SQURA(f): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
We have had thieves in government right from 1960.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Politicians Earn Huge Salaries? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
White007:

So you have been selling your vote in previous election to the highest bidder, shame on you.

Thanks for letting us know.

am srry if i did dissapoint you...bt u just get the truth, I hope many will be brave enough to do thesame. WE NEED TO CHANGE BEFORE WE CAN SEE THE CHANGE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DTHA 2015: Izeze Emerges PDP Candidate For Ughelli South Constituency / APC Screening - Atiku Vs Rochas Okorocha / picture of mko abiola denied into white house- international law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.