Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) (35367 Views)

Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal / Why The List Of Rich Nigerian Politicians Is Imaginary / Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by jokesmaster: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nigerian politicals know how to have fun. From time to time they grab attention of Nigerians not with their speeches, but with their dance moves. Editors decided to pick the most interesting and funny recent dancing photos and videos of Nigerian politicians.

1. Fashola dances ‘Shoki’
The Governor of Lagos State Babatunde Fashola on January 19, 2015, Monday, amazed the crowd at the All Progressives Congress, APC, gubernatorial campaign Oworonshoki. When the hit song ‘Dorobucci’ was played, the governor tried some ‘Shoki’ moves.

2. Obasanjo dancing Etigi
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo was also spotted dancing. He was performing Etigi dance with a gorgeous lady.

3. Christmas dance by Ex governor Akala
In Oyo State on Christmas day Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala, his wife, Chief (Mrs) Oluwakemi Alao-Akala and Chief (Mrs) Folashade Raji were dancing during the X-mas service thanksgiving held at First Baptist Church, Ogbomoso.

4. GEJ dances with daughter on her wedding day
There is definitely no love as strong as this. That’s President Jonathan dancing with his one of his daughters on her wedding day in Abuja on January 10, 2015. The true joy of the father.

5. Governor Amaechi dances Skelewu
Rivers State Governor Rotimi Amaechi was “dancing” to Davido’s ‘Skelewu’. The video was shown by the ChannelsTV on November 17, 2013.

>>> http://www.diamondreport.com.ng/2015/01/which-nigerian-politician-is-best.html

My vote goes to Baba Iyabo grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by jokesmaster: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Oga GEJ grin grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by EgusiSoup: 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
shocked

Does it affect the price of Egusi Soup? undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by jokesmaster: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by herald9: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Here in Cali,pictures don't move...do they? undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by ShakurM(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Fashola...2dy na 2dy, I will sweep ur market square

OBJ...Omode yii, Oya komoleeeee

Akala...I have finally found Jesus

Amaechi.... abeg abeg, I go confess..

GEJ....I got my dancing shoes..and yet they call me clueless

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by ucheokpara100(m): 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
and d best dancing award goes 2............. oga jona reason he danced twice campaign and wedding. i dnt undastnd why thy are dancing lik this cos i rarely see any leader dance in US.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Prophessor(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
My opinion

Ex governor Akala's dance is too stale sad

obj's dance made him look more Ape-ish cheesy

Gej was in a wedding so he didn't show his moves his dance can be called a big man's dance smiley

now fashola and Amaechi -#these guys rocked irrespective of their position in government #

click like for fashola and share for Amaechi wink

*modified *

then click quote for Gej and #Report for OBJ cheesy

89 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Funniez: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
I thought they said Gej is clueless, how come he is exhibiting more dancing skills than any of them. Modified*. The guy above me, even without remote, see d way whey u dey CONTROL them. Chai dias god o

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by ayukdaboss(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
This man??

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by adsamsom: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
So ?
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by ichidodo: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
What is it with Fashola and Shoki??...
He bends his rump sideways then flexes his knees with a piston like movement of his entire body especially his forearms...gbam,shoki

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Oildichotomy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Despite the fact that I don't personally agree to what Rotimi stands for

I have to give it to the dude

He is a clown to the core grin

My president comes second.

As for Fashola -- he is not Jasiied as a Lagos boy -- He plays football better

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Trending(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pls nairalanders,Trending is my username and you guys are invading my privacy with mentions

[center]Nairaland Forum*
Welcome, Trending: Edit Profile /
Followed Topics(717) / FB / Likes
(2) / Mentions(455) / SH / FG /
FS / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1298219 members,
1839140 topics. Date: Tuesday,
20 January 2015 at 03:23 PM /
Logout(all)
[/center]

14 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Akon419(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Obasanjo look the red lizard
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by HrtBrkSteve(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Obj
Take a closer look at baba, he's got the swags...a number of cameras were focused on him unlike others.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by holatin(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
you should add PEJ twerking on ojukwu burial day

its was flugalious.
abeg buhari for president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Bashirfuntua(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
170 million Nigerians will dance the best dance ever on 29 may. when Buhari/Osinbajo will take over.

APC for better Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Dannyset(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Amaechi of life.....Tho I love my Govnr. Fashola shoki, But Van Persie killed the Shoki than anyone here.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Fash baba
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by FastShipping: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
these

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by clemz88(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mtcheeeeew! Ask google angry.I can see that the OP has nothing to give us but a Piece of trash
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by chi4ik(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
OBJ is so funny, l think OBJ all the way.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by alberto2k(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
[size=25] Fashola's Shoki Rocks

Btw who taught the clueless One how to dance? sad [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hg
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by musb92yahooco: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sai buhari
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Manuel24: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Amaechi sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by mcdokwe(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by hrykanu231(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Fg
Re: Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ / Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi / 2023: Tinubu Lands In Osun, Accompanied By Sen Ajibola Bashir (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.