Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,905 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Exposed :israel Plotting To Assassinate Nigeria's Top Muslim Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed :israel Plotting To Assassinate Nigeria's Top Muslim Leader (4052 Views)

INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike / Amaechi Alleges Plot To Assassinate Peterside / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed :israel Plotting To Assassinate Nigeria's Top Muslim Leader by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
ameer2:
ull face d wrath of Allah.ull see no good in ur entire life time for doing dis Insha Allah

It returns to you a thousand fold in Jesus name.
Allah has no power over me
The bible already says goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.
Allah is powerless in that regard.

1 Like

Re: Exposed :israel Plotting To Assassinate Nigeria's Top Muslim Leader by 9jaforlife: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
matrixx9:
lack of credible source ability?

It's people like you that make Nigeria messed up.. Which Newspaper would expose the back dealings of the government without fear.. Get a life

I ask for a credible source of such sensitive information and it's people like ME who mess Nigeria up What is the primary responsibility of the press then?? And chickens like you who readily believe every piece of sh*t, endorse mediocrity of the press and encourage their corruption do what

This country is full of low lifes like you who do not have any brain and yet advise others to get a life, little wonder it's in shambles undecided
Re: Exposed :israel Plotting To Assassinate Nigeria's Top Muslim Leader by matrixx9(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
9jaforlife:

I ask for a credible source of such sensitive information and it's people like ME who mess Nigeria up What is the primary responsibility of the press then?? And chickens like you who readily believe every piece of sh*t, endorse mediocrity of the press and encourage their corruption do what

This country is full of low lifes like you who do not have any brain and yet advise others to get a life, little wonder it's in shambles undecided
are you through?
Re: Exposed :israel Plotting To Assassinate Nigeria's Top Muslim Leader by 9jaforlife: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2014
matrixx9:
are you through?

You bet!

That was a smart question, COMING FROM YOU undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Arrested On Sallah Eve In 1985 By Dasuki; Dasuki Arrested By Buhari Same / 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Appoints Three Experts To Resolve Economic Crisis (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.