Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo (4030 Views)

Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) / "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by Naijjablog(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Bishop David Oyedepo, presiding bishop of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, says Nigeria will not break up in spite of its present challenges.

He said this in a satellite telecast of the church’s prayer session monitored by NAN in Jos on Monday.

The bishop had led the church in a 30-minute breakfast prayer for the country.

Oyedepo said it was made known to him via divine revelation in 1979 while praying for the well-being of the country that Nigeria would never disintegrate.

“The good news is that Nigeria will rise again to glory,” he assured.

The bishop led members in prayer for peace and prosperity of the country.

Prayers were also made for God to intervene and direct the government to make policies that would be to the benefit of the people and the country.

“Nigeria shall not see war; God will visit eternal silence on every religious bigot being used to cause war; there will be no bloodshed in the country

“Let Nigeria know peace; make this our independence gift; let every religious manipulator be stopped today.

“We shall not see war in this country again.

“God has given us peace today for the economic and industrial revolution of Nigeria as a great nation.

“No agent of the devil will cause problems (for this country).”

NAN

3 Likes

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by ElsonMorali: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Criminal. Wanted in the UK for fraud. angry

6 Likes

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by xreal: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
ElsonMorali:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by greatermax77(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nigeria prays every day & the country keeps going worst.
Isreal watch & pray as commanded by Christ. Go & try them.
Nigerian pastors are decieving many.
God did not tell u anything

10 Likes

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by Naijjablog(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Lol

1 Like

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by clevvermind(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
ElsonMorali:
SHUT UP.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by Naughtytboy: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
It is finished,,, he has spoken. Kanu and Co can go and die for nothing

1 Like

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
ElsonMorali:
oh really?

if he had said Biafra will come to reality, would u have remembered dat he's been wanted in d UK?

Hypocrisy 101 tongue

9 Likes

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by wallbuilder(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
The prophecies over Nigeria never indicated a break up.

1 Like

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Bishop please concentrate on church activities and leave Politics alone. Or you wan join politics?

I expect you and a whole lot of GO'S to give back to the society and reduce the suffering and unemployment making the rounds.

Your covenant university, poor man cant school. Please borrow a leaf from TB Joshua.

And also try preaching love for God and your neighbours so we can love and be united.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by yungbillionaire(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrancisDiote:
Bishop please concentrate on church activities and leave Politics alone. Or you wan join politics?

I expect you and a whole lot of GO'S to give back to the society and reduce the suffering and unemployment making the rounds.

Your covenant university, poor man cant school. Please borrow a leaf from TB Joshua.

And also try preaching love for God and your neighbours so we can love and be united.

my dear try get sense small nah...I was ignoring all negative comments about the Man of God until u caught my attention with the politics statement...so if people pray for the peace of their nation they have turned to politicians....please read 1st Timothy 2:2 and psalm 122:6 and stop talking because u feel like.
Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
yungbillionaire:

my dear try get sense small nah...I was ignoring all negative comments about the Man of God until u caught my attention with the politics statement...so if people pray for the peace of their nation they have turned to politicians....please read 1st Timothy 2:2 and psalm 122:6 and stop talking because u feel like.
shataap there!

Are you more winner than I am? Is there anuthing wrong with what I have said so far?

You need to format your brain and realise you dont need worship pastors and bishops but God almighty.

2 Likes

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by yungbillionaire(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrancisDiote:

shataap there!

Are you more winner than I am? Is there anuthing wrong with what I have said so far?

You need to format your brain and realise you dont need worship pastors and bishops but God almighty.

dude I guess the ability to read and comprehend is a bit challenging for you because all I said was the fact that praying for the peace if the nation has nothing to do with politics...and as for worshipping him...because I see no correlation...I believe you need your entire cognitive ability reexamined...dude ur life needs help

3 Likes

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by yungbillionaire(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrancisDiote:

shataap there!

dude I guess the ability to read and comprehend is a bit challenging for you because all I said was the fact that praying for the peace if the nation has nothing to do with politics...and as for worshipping him...because I see no correlation...I believe you need your entire cognitive ability reexamined...dude ur destiny needs help n may God help you.
Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by Biety: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
What has he stolen from you before?
ElsonMorali:
Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by kid23(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Naughtytboy:
It is finished,,, he has spoken. Kanu and Co can go and die for nothing

Because he is your"god" abi?

2 Likes

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by ElsonMorali: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
clevvermind:
SHUT UP.

SHUT DOWN! angry angry

1 Like

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by ElsonMorali: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

oh really?

if he had said Biafra will come to reality, would u have remembered dat he's been wanted in d UK?

Hypocrisy 101 tongue

Oh, I couldn't give a crap about Biafra or beerfraud. As a matter of fact I didn't even read the post. All I know is that he's a crook and he's wanted in the UK for fraud. QED!
Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by ElsonMorali: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Biety:
What has he stolen from you before?

Not me, the UK.

1 Like

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by Desyner: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrancisDiote:

shataap there!

ignoranance n pride a bad combo.
Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by Bari22: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
coming
Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by Lanretoye(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
pls sir,provide a audio evidence of God telling you that thing or #ADDONBELIVIT"!!!
Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by Ojiofor: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Fake god of Man everywhere.

1 Like

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by Blackfire(m): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
I wan talk
Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by laribari(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You are a fool! Go and tell UK government naa, don't they know his church? Abi is Oyedepo hiding?

I have said it that God has a massive plan for Nigeria and it shall come to pass. You think if biafra go it will better igboland? What about all the igbo leaders at influencial positions, what did they do in the east? Pius Ayim, chuba okadigbo, Alison maduekwe, dziani, okonji-wahala to name a few. Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe one of Nigerian longest serving minister, also there is a certain Ekweremadu but for me only Pete Obi try. Mind you I'm not from Anambra but I'm saying the fact.

After the president, the Senate president is the most powerful and igbos have enjoyed that position, yet not even a tipper of sand was taken to the east for road construction. Igbos should deal with their own house first before accusing Nigeria and FG. Okay, Nigeria is bad, Nigeria is bad. Go and look at lagos state government, those ones are people with brains and know what they are doing. Quit blaming others and sit up.

1 Like

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by Presidiotbuhari: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Afonja fraudstars masquerading as pastors, deceiving their gullible idiots. I hav warned Igbos not to attend any church pastored or owned by this people.

1 Like

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by TheFreeOne: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Shebi another pastor claimed he saw about 5 countries emerging out of naija.

Seems different gods are speaking through these gods of men cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by deedeedee1: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
greatermax77:
Nigeria prays every day & the country keeps going worst.
Isreal watch & pray as commanded by Christ. Go & try them.
Nigerian pastors are decieving many.
God did not tell u anything
You dey mind that 419?

1 Like

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Afonja fraudstars masquerading as pastors, deceiving their gullible idiots. I hav warned Igbos not to attend any church pastored or owned by this people.
that you call him an idiot does not make him one and that you are warning igbos not to go to living faith church does not mean any Igbo living faith member would leave. Quit wasting your life over politics and go and work.
Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by deedeedee1: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Shebi another pastor claimed he saw about 5 countries emerging out of naija.

Seems different gods are speaking through these gods of men cheesy
All these pastors are 419ers. You no know?

1 Like

Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by bayocanny: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
See this businessman calling himself a pastor...pinshure of you and God during the conversation or Adonbelivit grin
Re: What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo by deedeedee1: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Statsocial:
that you call him an idiot does not make him one and that you are warning igbos not to go to living faith church does not mean any Igbo living faith member would leave. Quit wasting your life over politics and go and work.
Actually, Oyedepo is an ediot and a thief.
About 30 percent of his church members are Igbos and South southerners. If Nigeria seperates, the congregation in his church will decline.
Anyways, i can not blame a man fighting for his meal, can i?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Rochas Okorocha Always Putting On A Tie On His Neck? is he a ritualist? / And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) / Take A Look At Kano State Isolation Centre That Was Built With 20 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.