Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,120 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Indeed There Was A Country....smh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indeed There Was A Country....smh (381 Views)

See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH / Why Does A Country Needs To Borrow When She Can Easily Print More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indeed There Was A Country....smh by Franzeez(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
With what I have seen, from the leaders to the youths to the children and every Nigerian, there is this sense of disunity and dislike between the Northern and Southern Nigeria..... We actually can't live together and we actually won't......hmmmm getting my ticket ready cos afta voting am outta here New York straight... Gush Nigeria sucks, I will return when the republic of Biafra is independent and dose Northerners go with dia Buhari and Boko Haram
Re: Indeed There Was A Country....smh by blemon44(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
EVEN IF YOU GO WITH YOUR FAMILY NOBODY WILL KNOW COS
OVER POPULATION DEY WORRY US
Re: Indeed There Was A Country....smh by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
1)In sixth year of the reign of president jona, one year before obama left office a huge clash erupted.

2)And it came to pass and our neighbours walked away and we formed republic of bi afra.

3) ..........

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Has Become More Of A Threat Than A Solution / Nigeria: On Faltering Plane (short Political Poem) / Borno Must Go To PDP In 2015, Says Wakil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.