Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... (6370 Views)

Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by urboy1: 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
WICKEDNESS! SEE OSINBAJO AND HIS FATHER AND THEIR ABODE.

Tell Osinbajo to "change" his father's life FIRST. Yes! THIS IS APC VICE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE AND HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER. THIS IS HIS FAMILY AND FAMILY HOUSE.

But leave politics. Na only pikin wey get very evil type of wizardy fit leave his own father in this condition when he be BILLIONAIRE. No be small thing. So wetin him papa do am to deserve this neglect? Shebi him na pastor? So the papa no reach to build house for and even put generator on a constant basis? Or the papa do jazz/juju say "MUD HOUSE IS MY DESTINY, HUNGER AND POVERY MY PILLOWS"?

Oh bob!!! Cold dey catch me for this wickedness by a son. Devil sef dey shock for Osinbajo wickedness.

TELL HIM TO "CHANGE" HIS FATHER'S CONDITION.

If Osinbajo can do this to his father from whose "brocus" he came, what will he do to you

VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. He even cares for children and people that are not biologically related to him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Toktee(m): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
You need help,desperately!

24 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Nctrice(m): 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
shockedHaaaa! OP stop this! That's somebody's father, there are limits to political Propaganda Please!

19 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by sammieguze(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
I think the guy is high

Toktee:
You need help,desperately!

3 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by tit(f): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
OMG!

I no fit talk again!

7 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by tit(f): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
this is wickedness!

1 Like

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Bobandgreat: 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
old boy who be that man? That man is the direct replica of Osinbajo at Buhari's age ooo.

10 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by tit(f): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nctrice:
shockedHaaaa! OP stop this! That's somebody's father, there are limits to political Propaganda Please!

if he can treat his father wey born am like this?
Ooooh! i pity Nigerians!

14 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by tit(f): 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Bobandgreat:
old boy who be that man? That man is the direct replica of Osinbajo at Buhari's age ooo.

na cigar he buy come give am,
make the man quick die!

8 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Osibanjo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
urboy1:

Tell Osinbajo to "change" his father's life FIRST. Yes! THIS IS APC VICE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE AND HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER. THIS IS HIS FAMILY AND FAMILY HOUSE.

But leave politics. Na only pikin wey get very evil type of wizardy fit leave his own father in this condition when he be BILLIONAIRE. No be small thing. So wetin him papa do am to deserve this neglect? Shebi him na pastor? So the papa no reach to build house for and even put generator on a constant basis? Or the papa do jazz/juju say "MUD HOUSE IS MY DESTINY, HUNGER AND POVERY MY PILLOWS"?

Oh bob!!! Cold dey catch me for this wickedness by a son. Devil sef dey shock for Osinbajo wickedness.

If Osinbajo can do this to his father from whose "brocus" he came, what will he do to you

VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. He even cares for children and people that are not biologically related to him.
did ur 4fadas tel u he is his fada
ur post no gt source or is it sourced frm shiiit??

11 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Ezemust: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dis one na die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by haykay33: 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
i cant categorically say if that is his father or not....but its seems some of you dont understand how some of these old village ppl are...they cherish that that Mud house more than any billion doller house....there is a difference between poverty and contentment....that old man am sure is happier than GEJ in aso rock...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Bobandgreat: 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
tit:

na cigar he buy come give am,
make the man quick die!

You see wickedness? He will die before his father in that case.

1 Like

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Goat pikin

urboy1:

1 Like

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by agabusta: 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Continue abusing the man while he keeps warming his way into the hearts of the people. Village to village, town to town, city to city.

PDP and it's online goons has totally gone mad. They have no iota of respect for anybody at all in their propanganda schemes.

That picture seems to be taken from one of Prof Osinbajo's interaction with some village folks. Or it can either be an outright photoshop sef.

Shameless PDP animals did some modifications to the pix to make the man look like our incoming Vice President, the erudite and sagacious Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

Attached here is a pix of PYO's well educated and healthy looking swaggalicious mother.

Her nice garden, lovely pets and modest but very clean home can be seen in the background. This must be a very good mother, as I just found myself smiling at her. smiley smiley smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by vicadex07(m): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Pigs acting all over nairaland like touts

7 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Toktee(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
tit:

if he can treat his father wey born am like this?
Ooooh! i pity Nigerians!
see your nose like obj,abi na jonathan,na everything you see or hear you believed?
One day they will tell you that u dnt wear pant to church,u wil stil blive.

7 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Toktee(m): 12:00am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:
Osibanjo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019
yaba left escapee!

4 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by yuio22: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2015
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 12:03am On Mar 01, 2015
Toktee:
yaba left escapee!

Your mama na prostitute

Buhari ne 'yan ta'adda APC Shin bokoharam Tinubu shi ne bastard Gej har 2019

4 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by tpiah01: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2015
if someone looks too much like you, as in every single feature matches yours, chances are you are not related, imo.

or photoshop/doppelganger.
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Ademusiwa1: 12:11am On Mar 01, 2015
So bad, why would he do that, he could have taken his father were he lives. Except if he has a bad wife.

That is why, you need to have a good wife.

Or this women with no God in them is not good for you.

Take care of your parent. Send them money.
Any pickin who no give him papa less than 5 m, no be good pinkin
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by bakila: 12:11am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Your mama na prostitute

Buhari ne 'yan ta'adda APC Shin bokoharam Tinubu shi ne bastard Gej har 2019
Ka daina Shan sholi Zai kar ka da wuri.
The earlier you stop that behavior, the later your admission will be to the Federal Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Gamboru, Borno State.

2 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 12:14am On Mar 01, 2015
bakila:

Ka daina Shan sholi Zai kar ka da wuri.
The earlier you stop that behavior, the later your admission will be to the Federal Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Gamboru, Borno State.
Na iya iyalinka mutu ta hanyar bam Insha'Allah Thunder wuta iyalinka akwai Mahaifiyarka ne mai karuwa Ubanku ne mai mashayi Da 'yan'uwanku mãtã ne karuwai

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

3 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Ademusiwa1: 12:16am On Mar 01, 2015
If you marry a bad wife divorce the bad wife. Don't say Jesus said. Jesus did not say you should be with bad people.

For a person like me, who got rid of a bad people in my life. I know people have to get rid of bad people to success

If you marry a bad woman get rid of her. A good woman bring you happiness. A bad woman. You don't need in your life.

I have one thing written clearly in the book of my heart. It read " No second chance for the wicked"

If some hurt me once, they will never have second chance. Even if Jesus protract and weep blood.

And he shout he want to remain Nigeria.

You don't want the wicked to have a second wick. The wicked does not deserve a second chance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by KpStone(m): 12:19am On Mar 01, 2015
urboy1:

Mumu
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by bakila: 12:19am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Na iya iyalinka mutu ta hanyar bam Insha'Allah Thunder wuta iyalinka akwai Mahaifiyarka ne mai karuwa Ubanku ne mai mashayi Da 'yan'uwanku mãtã ne karuwai

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Boko haram PDP division. Now that you have been fired from your assignment in Borno since you are not needed anymore, don't think you can deceive anyone with your Google translate Hausa.
Retired Boko haram. SSS on the forum take not of this fake JJCS.

2 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 12:20am On Mar 01, 2015
bakila:

Boko haram PDP division. Now that you have been fired from your assignment in Borno since you are not needed anymore, don't think you can deceive anyone with your Google translate Hausa.
Retired Boko haram. SSS on the forum take not of this fake JJCS.

Buhari is a walking dead
A zombie
A vampire
A terrorist
A scallywag
A bokoharam
A bastard
A failure

Apc Is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

Buhari ba zai yi sarauta Nijeriya Buhari zai mutu ta hanyar bugun jini Insha'Allah Saboda Buhari ne mai gamsashin 'yan ta'adda

3 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by tit(f): 12:29am On Mar 01, 2015
Ademusiwa1:
If you marry a bad wife divorce the bad wife. Don't say Jesus said. Jesus did not say you should be with bad people.

If you marry a bad woman get rid of her. A good woman bring you happiness. A bad woman. You don't need in your life.

I have one thing written clearly in the book of my heart. It read " No second chance for the wicked"

If some hurt me once, they will never have second chance. Even if Jesus protract and weep blood.

You don't want the wicked to have a second wick. The wicked does not deserve a second chance.

words of wisdom.
osunbade lacks wisdom.
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by bakila: 12:32am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Buhari is a walking dead
A zombie
A vampire
A terrorist
A scallywag
A bokoharam
A bastard
A failure

Apc Is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

Buhari ba zai yi sarauta Nijeriya Buhari zai mutu ta hanyar bugun jini Insha'Allah Saboda Buhari ne mai gamsashin 'yan ta'adda
Sai anjima, onye beribi. I pray they catch you for your activities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Photo: See What CNN Is Calling 'breaking News / The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers / Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.