Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

2015 Presidency: I’m Most Qualified To Bear APC Banner —atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidency: I’m Most Qualified To Bear APC Banner —atiku (467 Views)

Who Else Has Seen This APC Banner On Nairaland / 2015 Presidency: I’m Under Pressure To Run - Jonathan / Most Qualified Candidate To Replace Soludo: Dr. Sarah Alade --- Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Presidency: I’m Most Qualified To Bear APC Banner —atiku by abbccc(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
By Egufe Yafugborhi

WARRI — FORMER Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar,Thursday in Asaba, Delta State, said he was the most qualified to carry the All progressives Congress, APC, banner in the 2015 presidential election.

Atiku was addressing Delta State delegates ahead of the party’s primaries to decide the APC candidate in the election.

He said: “In Delta State, I have my friend, Olorogun O’tega Emerhor. I could have stayed in my home and asked him to talk to you on my behalf, but I believe in democracy and will not take Delta for granted.”

So I decided to come myself. We are about five or six aspirants gunning for the APC presidential ticket. None among the others has distinguished practical political experience than me. I was eight years Vice President after serving as a top federal civil servant longer than any of them.

“I am prepared to lead the change you want. So when you go to Abuja for the APC presidential primary, you will vote Atiku and together we will overrule the Peoples Democratic Party and bring in prosperity in 2015”, Atiku appealed to the Delta delegates.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/2015-presidency-im-qualified-bear-apc-banner-atiku/
Re: 2015 Presidency: I’m Most Qualified To Bear APC Banner —atiku by theorbiters: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Okay
Re: 2015 Presidency: I’m Most Qualified To Bear APC Banner —atiku by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Joseph ATIKU keep dreaming....just that it's going to be the other way this time around.

Personally, he's the least qualified.

Re: 2015 Presidency: I’m Most Qualified To Bear APC Banner —atiku by abbccc(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
He is not ashamed to be vomiting all those thrash....
Re: 2015 Presidency: I’m Most Qualified To Bear APC Banner —atiku by CharliParker: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
OWELLE WE KNOW
Re: 2015 Presidency: I’m Most Qualified To Bear APC Banner —atiku by kolaaderin: 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Am a die hard APC supporter, with Atiku as the party candidate then am not gonna vote on that day as it's obvious he is not the chance I want. GEJ on the other hand can never win my vote cos he will never change for better. But for the sake of doing my little civic responsibility my vote will go for a totally unknown candidate of other parties. I wish others could think alike. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: I’m Most Qualified To Bear APC Banner —atiku by Descartes: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Said Atiku. cool

TeamGenevieve wink wink wink
Re: 2015 Presidency: I’m Most Qualified To Bear APC Banner —atiku by iluvnaija: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Can Atiku go to the US? No!

Does Atiku have an abandoned $1M worth of (1) house in US? Yes!

Wow! This guy go finish our money o! No good record about his past, your past tell people about your future!
Re: 2015 Presidency: I’m Most Qualified To Bear APC Banner —atiku by Gogetta(m): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
In your dreams! Na GMB get am.
Re: 2015 Presidency: I’m Most Qualified To Bear APC Banner —atiku by superstar3: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Someone should tell this man to stop fooling himself up and down.

(1) (Reply)

NASS SIEGE: Tambuwal Blasts Police, Says He’s Ready For Arrest / Ceasefire Negotiation Still On-going – FG Insists / Who Should Be Impeached Between Jonathan And Tambuwal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.