Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him (37183 Views)

Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... / Tottenham Hotspurs Footballer, Emmanuel Adebayor, Gives Away Expensive Shoes / Adebayor: King Of Africa Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by oxygen247(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2014
bros u will need Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2014
This guy should be referred to Yaba left cos I don't know his mother of all people will be plotting his downfall.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by msmon(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2014
I may get a lot of stick if I share my opinion, better to maintain my reservation on this matter.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by englishmart(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2014
Mtscheew

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by adedejisy: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2014
Hymmmm,another nolly wood script...Title; My mother is a witch
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by torbey: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2014
Lol, adebayor is blaming juju, well, he's a made a point tho, there's a way one would become so successful in life, he has to be careful of enemies from within, especially if you hail from narrow minded, jealous parts of nigeria (they know themselves), no wonder pple hit then migrate their immediate family abroad. Then shy away from the village. Pple that didn't know how you struggled would just pop-up from nowhere, be telling about custom and traditions you have to perform in you village. As for me when I get there, I wuold just warn my immediate fam, biko no share my number give anybody oo

8 Likes

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Muscomide: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2014
Na dem sabi!
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by kuldude29(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2014
nawa o
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by pharmo25(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2014
Ok
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Smooyis(m): 7:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Take the case to baba God if u so much conviced, but keep doing your responsibilities as a son. Saying it on radio wont help but aggravate the matter.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by dotman2460: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Africans and this foolish mentality. The same mother that didn't bewitched you as an embryo, teenager, is now a witch?
While you were playing for Arsenal and Madrid, she wasn't a witch then? Now that your career is taking a tumble, she's now a witch?

You are done.

5 Likes

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Prodigal son!! Have heard him talk bad against his family...said they didn't support his footballing career decision; must your family support your every dream in life? Some won't see what u see but doesn't make them foolish or evil, just that they want the best for u but in the wrong way.

This guy and Wizkid are just the same prodigal sons!!

Your mother Foolish boy, keep dancing around with European bitches!

5 Likes

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by gunuvi(m): 7:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Omo ale jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by malele(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2014
adewasco2k:
He should pay them off
Your son will pay u off onE day in this life and It must come to pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by holluwai(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2014
Sounds like this boy has started doing drugs and the shi,t is not good for him at all!
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by allanphash7(m): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2014
Not only *juju dey are plottnG against u dey even pllot Hip Hop, omo ale jatijatii. When u won Africa Footballer of the year dey didn't plot *fuji* on u then . When you moved from AFC to MCFC to MadridFC to THFC dey Didn't plot *Highlife on you then oo. Now I see see dat ur stupidity is like an advert of peak milk

ITs in You

8 Likes

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Blueboy146(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2014
[size=20]SEEN[/size]
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by duni04(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2014
Money..too much of it always causes wahala.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by johnstar(m): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2014
hmm.. story for d Gods
mayb or mayb not

I ws here.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Elxandre(m): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2014
You mean Adebayor's mum is now part of the people selling things at Aflao.
That's bad o.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by uchebest2006(m): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2014
I can smell on this page in few days!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by RockMaxi: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2014
Adebayor is sick and needs help. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2014
Funny

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by oskaaay(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2014
NAWA oooooo..............So this thing called JUJU take him nose pass Naija dey pafuka other families in neighbouring countries....Jesus pass u na ooooooo..Adebayooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor repent because heaven dey too close o, take care of yah parent oooooogrin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg don't pafuka for this comment yet...still get more for below:

Please: Vote A Fellow Nairalander To Become A Celebrity In The Ongoing SMA Award details at https://www.nairaland.com/2007783/please-vote-fellow-nairalander-celebrity
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by roqrules04(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2014
Too badt
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by samseen02(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2014
Confusing story
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Johnnoo(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2014
Deal with it!!! He that fights & run, lives to fight another day
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 21, 2014
effects of pentecostal christianity.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Edron1(m): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2014
This is insane... juz mk Ur mum happy odawise u have achieved nothing in Ur life..

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by ekemini007(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Your mother is your mother no matter what.There is no such tin as a person being a witch.a person however, can be afflict by the spirit of witchcraft just like any other demonic afflictions. It is not our place to avoid them or pray for them to die.

Ones mother knows what ones mother knows concerning their children.we can never fully know the convenent they enter with God concerning us, until we become one.

Devil look for opportunity to disunite family when thy start succeeding. Becuse he knows he can only strive in dis_unity.

One career strives more when they stay connected to their root(in this case parent) but will withness the opposite when there is a disconnect for any reason.

Love your parents people no matter what, they our God here on earth too.

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by adewasco2k(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2014
malele:

Your son will pay u off onE day in this life and It must come to pass.

You woke up on a wrong side bro.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by katechris(f): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2014
Even if she is a witch, she is stil ur mum, if u dnt honor her Ur career wil b pulled bk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

West Brom Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 18th May 2015 / Fulham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 12th January 2023 / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.