Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him (36866 Views)

Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ā€˜iā€™m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... / Tottenham Hotspurs Footballer, Emmanuel Adebayor, Gives Away Expensive Shoes / Adebayor: King Of Africa Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by pinky21(f): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2014
For him to be dis open. He has seen too much ,for dose saying is a lie jst be happy u came from a good n Godly family. Na cloth dey cover everybody.

How can you explain a mother covering up d destiny of her kids. OR a child using their mum or siblings for somtin devlish

3 Likes

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by noblealuu: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2014
Yomieluv:
A family that didn't plot juju when you were nobody,will now start planning now that you are made.who doesn't like associating with made people.

Adebayor,you are allowing success to drive you nut,remember,blood is thicker than water.

neglecting your mum is the highest height of inhumanity on your part.

Next!

On point!
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by honeyway(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2014
African mentality with very dark thinking...........what i have say is that u need to make peace with ur family if u dont regret for the rest of ur life......now ur mum is still alive ...let her feel u

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by will1am: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Adebayor is a clown.may God forgive him

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Nimen(m): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2014
He's that crazy, if your mum is selling polythene bags and your european wife is shopping at the biggest boutiques in London, why won't there be a curse on you?
Like this if you know that Adebayor cursed himself, by allowing his mum to suffer

7 Likes

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by holatin(m): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2014
I thought its only Nigeria dat think like this.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Dez80(m): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2014
nellybadas:
Could this be true? Or just a blogger somewhere trying to get traffic!!

just what im thinking, the story is very fake
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Nonybb: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2014
Why do ppl believe that mothers cannot use JUJU on their children

3 Likes

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by millionboi(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2014
Adebayor may ve bein stresd up.....he nid atherapy
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by cozy7(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2014
teemanbastos:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/21/adebayor-accuses-mother-of-juju-ejects-her-from-his-house/
ADEBAYO NO KNOW WHERE BABALAWO DEY? MAKE HIM SEF DO "BACK TO SEDER NAH? ABI WITH ALL HIM MONEY, SHEY HIM NO FIT EMPLOY PERSONAL NATIVE DOCTOR?
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by xpac01(m): 8:01am On Nov 21, 2014
He has stoped playing football and now playin the blame game. Mtseeew! Who cares?
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2014
Why always Africans? The greatest undoing of any man is to fight a war with his own blood. Retrace your steps Adebayor, ur family is your life.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by benkings(m): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2014
Stop phurkiing prostitutes adebayor! Women and success don't go together

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by basseyubong(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2014
#Juju...African Mentality
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by agrovick(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2014
kaywiluv:
Did he see his mother flying?
in line with ur dp, I want to date u
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by eaccyboy(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2014
Mumu..now I see nothing bt d beginning of ur down fall..no matter hw n wer u run dat cannt stop juju to arrange u.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Okeikpu(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2014
Yoruba pple & juju sef..wherever u found them same sh!tt goes on.....juju juju juju (ā—__ā—) nonsense!! Dat's how Abiola told BBC news that his mothers ghost is after him.....
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by teemanbastos(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2014
cozy7:
ADEBAYO NO KNOW WHERE BABALAWO DEY? MAKE HIM SEF DO "BACK TO SEDER NAH? ABI WITH ALL HIM MONEY, SHEY HIM NO FIT EMPLOY PERSONAL NATIVE DOCTOR?
lol
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by simplynola(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2014
So Mr Adebayor, after she padlocks your destiny, she will put it in polythene bag and sell it at the Ghana/Togo border,right?
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by fisaylab: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2014
This is an intelligent ignoramous of d highest order from adebayor.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by kaywiluv(f): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=agrovick post=28210818]
in line with ur dp, I want to date u[/quote

I don't date cos am a food technologist
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by leke12(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Yomieluv:
A family that didn't plot juju when you were nobody,will now start planning now that you are made.who doesn't like associating with made people.

Adebayor,you are allowing success to drive you nut,remember,blood is thicker than water.

neglecting your mum is the highest height of inhumanity on your part.

Next!
funny! He shud be happy that he still have mother, if u dig deeper u will knw dat somebody close to him is inciting him. My guess shuld be his Wife or girlfriend,this is always the case.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by nerodenero: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2014
A river that forgets its source will definitely dry up,the reason for your dwindling career.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by valdes00(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2014
kaywiluv:
Did he see his mother flying?
Yes... On a private jet
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Mayydayy(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2014
this boy has been visiting one of them white garment churches lately
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by thorpido(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2014
Are people saying someone's mother cannot use juju against her own child?
Well I know a family where the mother is confirmed to be diabolical and the children don't set eyes on her.

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by lonelydora: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2014
Adebayor, please stop going to that prayer house that told you its your mother. Train harder and play good football, you will then make it.

Do you think your mother is happy being poor?
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by eugenela(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Always love your mum, no how your biologycal mother will ever think of evil against her son she carried for good 9months. Its sound very awkward its except she's your step-mother there I can concur with you. Check well nd redifine your relationship with God and your relatives and see how life will be. I wish well man. UP GUNNERS.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by adeleke5157: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by adeleke5157: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2014
hmmm speechless he must have a reason for saying so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Southampton (4 - 2) On 25th April 2017 / Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 26th July 2020 / Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.