Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner (2295 Views)

Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. / PDP Will Rigg Presidential Election- God Revealed / Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner by UltimatePals: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2014
The General Overseer of Galilee Christian Center in Lagos, Prophet Williams Onuoha, has predicted that the current governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, would become Nigeria’s president in 2015.

- http://www..tk/apps/forums/topics/show/13072025-2015-president-election-god-s-prophet-reveals-the-shocking-winner

According to him, for this to happen, Okorocha would have to adhere to God's direction, adding that only a running mate from the South West region can give him the presidency.

In a recent interview with Daily Sun, Onuoha, who is seen and referred to by many who attend his church as a highly gifted proph­et of God, said he saw the vision in 2011 and now it's coming to pass.

"In 2011, I saw in a vision that the present governor of Imo State Owelle Rochas Okoro­cha will be president in 2015. And in one of the national dailies recently, the governor said he would be president in 2015 and that it had been prophesied. True. I had seen this vision, but there are things that needs to be done before this prophesy can come to pass and one of them is that only a running mate from the South West region can give him the presidency."

“I have never met the governor before. When he said last week in the papers that he would become president in 2015 and that it had been prophesied, I was not surprised. What I saw in 2011, the governor said in 2014. God is truly wonderful,” the prophet said.

Onuoha said he had predicted the global economic melt­down and that a black man will become president of the United States.

He explained that he has made so many revelations and all have come to pass.

The man of God said: “Three weeks to when the Ebola virus came into Nigeria I had told my members to pray seriously so that the country can escape the calamity that was to befall her. We did pray and by His grace we escaped.

“I feel it is time to free this coun­try from the grip of the devil and his agents. Look at our youths; they lack direction. This is because the head is corrupt. When the head is corrupt the body will definitely be corrupt."

"Many of our industries today are controlled by the devil. Look at music, for instance. Even some gospel artistes have now fallen by the wayside. This country needs God’s intervention, and she needs it very fast. That is why true men of God should not relent in praying for this nation. Many are no longer with God. Even in the house of God is corruption. Pastors, bishops now preach money. They no longer preach God’s word to the people. When the wicked are in power the people suffer."

Asked how he came about the name of his church, he said an Angel revealed it to him in trance.

Recall recently, Governor Okorocha had boasted that he would defeat President Goodluck Jonathan in the forthcoming 2015 elections saying:

“I have the capacity to govern the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I must also make it abundantly clear that the PDP and indeed, President Goodluck Jonathan, cannot defeat me in the forthcoming general election.”

Speaking last week Monday at the All Progressives Congress (APC) rally, Okorocha proudly declared that he would be the president in 2015.

READ MORE - http://www..tk/apps/forums/topics/show/13072025-2015-president-election-god-s-prophet-reveals-the-shocking-winner
Re: 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2014
ok
Re: 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner by arsetalks(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2014
Okoro who? He seems a credible person but he will not WIN. Reason - Igbos won't vote for him even if APC make him their flag bearer.

Igbos will find it difficult to rule this nation even though they deserve a chance finally, they won't rule until they unite.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2014
arsetalks:
Okoro who? He seems a credible person but he will not WIN. Reason - Igbos won't vote for him even if APC make him their flag bearer.

Igbos will find it difficult to rule this nation even though they deserve a chance finally, they won't rule until they unite.

Igbos are not really obsessed with ruling this country.

1 Like

Re: 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner by arsetalks(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2014
gboss4sure:

You and I know thats not close to the truth. If not what is the agiation for Biafara all about? Some call it search for equity, but you and I know the plain language is "the search for a chance of ruling the country".

You know it deep down.
Re: 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2014
arsetalks:
You and I know thats not close to the truth. If not what is the agiation for Biafara all about? Some call it search for equity, but you and I know the plain language is "the search for a chance of ruling the country".

You know it deep down.

First of all, Check about what brought about the creation of Biafra in the first place, it wasn't because an igbo man wasn't president. The agitation for Biafra continues because it has been started before now and it is not because of Nigerian Presidency, once the igbos sets their mind on something, they wont rest till they get it. The Agitation for biafra will never end even if an igbo man becomes the president of Nigeria for 30yrs.

The Presidency is the least of igbo's problems.
Re: 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner by ksabid(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2014
Choi! See caveat:

And in one of the
national dailies recently, the governor said he
would be president in 2015 and that it had been
prophesied. True. I had seen this vision, but there
are things that needs to be done before this
prophesy can come to pass and one of them is
that only a running mate from the South West
region can give him the presidency.
Re: 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2014
ksabid:
Choi! See caveat:

And in one of the

True Talk..
Re: 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner by CoCoLav(f): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2014
ksabid:
Choi! See caveat:

And in one of the

You just took it out of my mouth!

So if he doesn't win then it means he didn't fulfil the requirements.

1 Like

Re: 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner by akoaki(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Similar prophesies were made for mko abiola after his election was annuled. Many prophets said they saw him in aso rock as the president.That pushed him to insist on the mandate which eventually got him incaceration. After detention, nothing was heard again from the dubious and criminal prophets from all religious divides. I will advise them to keep their prophesies to themselves and join us in intellectual discussion and action.
Re: 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
akoaki:
Similar prophesies were made for mko abiola after his election was annuled. Many prophets said they saw him in aso rock as the president.That pushed him to insist on the mandate which eventually got him incaceration. After detention, nothing was heard again from the dubious and criminal prophets from all religious divides. I will advise them to keep their prophesies to themselves and join us in intellectual discussion and action.

Uhm...
Re: 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner by Nonybb: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
arsetalks:

You know it deep down.
[b]Igbos stood for equity. The hausa gambaris are threatening jonathan because he is from the minority, but our anger is that Nigeria is not only meant for these illiterates. GEJ must continue till 2019 or we will make this country ungovernable. Let ab0ki kill ab0ki and blame Jonathan it is not our business [\b]
Re: 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
I laff in swahili. Another hungry prophet waiting to be settled
Re: 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner by IYANGBALI: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
gboss4sure:

really?I hear you
Re: 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner by Vikkie14: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Big In Lagos Ogun And Osun- Sunday Trust / Forensic Audit To Be Carried Out On All Rivers State Govt Accounts - Wike / Photo: Scultural Piece Honour Mounted In Front Gej's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.