Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. (3662 Views)

Jewish Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Nnamdi Kanu Before Biafra Is Achieved / Jewish Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Nnamdi Kanu Before Biafra Is Achieved / INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by NegroidHaven: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
By Lizzy Adie. Prophet Alex Alatan of the Celestial Church of Christ, Freedom Parish in Benin, Edo State has released the result of who's going to wear the cap come 28th March.
Prophet Alex Alatan said that based on what he heard from God, Jonathan would win the election. He added that, however, the president should rebuke the spirit of fear and doubt otherwise, dangerous development is possible in the country.
He added that " God is also warning those around the president, his trusted allies and advisers to tread with caution in their actions and utterances so as not to cause avoided problems in the country."
"should they fail to desist, I see the military being pushed to take over the reins of governance once again and the consequences would be unpleasant and devastating for Nigeria and her people. It will thereafter be difficult to prevail on them to return the country to democracy with their actions and utterances, they are are inadvertently inviting the military to take over reins of power, contrary to the will of God. "
" so, this is a warning to the ruling party, the PDP. They should remove fear from their heart. God has said president Jonathan would again be elected only if he would remove fear of loosing the contest from his mind." He should remove the spirit of doubt and fear from his mind. Before any election is held, it has already taken place in the spiritual realm and it has been confirmed spiritually that President Jonathan would win. "so the PDP should be warned, they are trying to cause problems in this great country especially the president campaign organization spokesperson. The military are annoyed with him that is what the spirit of God said. Satan is using some persons in the inner circle of the party negatively to truncate the chances of Jonathan and possibly cause problem in the country".
Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by pacifique(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by psucc(m): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Even among the Prophets, GEJ has the highest number of favourable prophesies.

2 Likes

Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by collinsVP: 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
CRAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by resty4(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Op source
pgj all d way.
Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by mperoakeem(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
with all dis prophecy, GEJ is still afraid of election... Now i know why.... Dont ever under-estimate the power of dollars. I bet you even if i get my own share of dollar today i go prophecise say GEJ will win in all 36 state

4 Likes

Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by PedroJP(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Everywhere na GEJ. Oh my goodness !!

1 Like

Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by nzeobi(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
God can never abandon his people. The way he became the president is an act of God and I believe God is in control.
Anyone contesting with GEJ is contesting with GOD.
Let's wait and see
Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by nuclearboy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
make them go read story of Micaiah, the Kings of Israel and Judah and their fake prophets

4 Likes

Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by gift01: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
he should tell us the final result with figures. if it tally's then I live him to be not among the N7bn ones
Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by nzeobi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
nuclearboy:
make them go read story of Micaiah, the Kings of Israel and Judah and their fake prophets
Read it cos the prophecy is not in your favour abi
Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by Sanchez01: 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
These self-acclaimed pastors should shut up. It us not proper for Pastors to dabble into politics. These people should stop disgracing the body of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by dave2meek(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
No body has ever predicted victory for buhari...
GEJ all the way
Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
psucc:
Even among the Prophets, GEJ has the highest number of favourable prophesies.

You are point. I noticed that as well. Over 95percent of prophecies went in favour of GEJ, but the fear of Gej is the rate of APc propaganda both online and real life, if not , an ordinary person will think GMB will win these election, BUT God's way are different from we human.
Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by Samunique(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
When it comes to this kind of issue, i don't comment, therefore i reserve me comment!!!
Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
dave2meek:
No body has ever predicted victory for buhari...
GEJ all the way

Yeah, PROPHET SULAIMON ONCE SAID IT THAT THE PERSON WE ALL EXPECTED TO WIN THESE ELECTION WOULD LOSE. LIKEWISE, I heard from a Prophet as well yesterday that people will change there mind at the dying minute ,in short, we gonna see APC supporters voting for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by ziccoit: 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
I sometimes wonder how these people usually arrive at "God has spoken to me" parlance they spit now and then. That is why an expert believe majority of Nigerian pastors are suffering from a form of psychiatric problem which make them assume fake position before Almighty God.
Liars, that was how one of them said OBJ would not win second term in office and if he did would die in office. Obj is today alive and kicking.
Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by gebest: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
nzeobi:
God can never abandon his people. The way he became the president is an act of God and I believe God is in control.
Let's wait and see
u are DAFT 4 comparing God with badluck.
Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by nzeobi(m): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
gebest:
u are DAFT 4 comparing God with badluck.
You don't have to insult people since you are the wise solomon. Why not wait for the result on 29th
Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by Adminisher: 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
shegsky:

Yeah, PROPHET SULAIMON ONCE SAID IT THAT THE PERSON WE ALL EXPECTED TO WIN THESE ELECTION WOULD LOSE. LIKEWISE, I heard from a Prophet as well yesterday that people will change there mind at the dying minute ,in short, we gonna see APC supporters voting for GEJ.

If one were not very intelligent, one would believe this story however this is very childish expectations, this is the feeling you get when you did not do well in an exam and you are hoping the examiner will be lenient.
Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by Google63(m): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
nzeobi:
Let's wait and see
Did you take those drugs before going to bed?
Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by EmmySparky(m): 12:08am On Mar 18, 2015
All these fake pastors trying to advertise their business...nonsense
Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:10am On Mar 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by Raypawer(m): 2:39am On Mar 18, 2015
political revelation! cheesy cheesy
Re: Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. by nzeobi(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2015
Google63:

Did you take those drugs before going to bed?
After 29th we will know who is on drugs

(1) (Reply)

Secessionists; Aftermath Of Leaving Nigeria / See The Road Leading To Ugbene Ajima, Enugu State!! / PDP Forms New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.