Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol (76063 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo / Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) / Speakers Scaling National Assembly Fence Yesterday (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Spydamannn(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
He took the wet bucket challenge
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by dunkem21(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
InHim4Him:

Yes, it was wrong of the police. Does that make it right for LEGISLATORS including the SPEAKER to scale fences? Where is the honour?

Are you sure, the SPEAKER scaled the fence?

I am loving this.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
My tots exactly...

No wonder!

PaulJohn1:
...And those are the people making our laws.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by goodgood2(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
ayukdaboss:
I don't know what you see...I see a man who fought for his right.
What right? Right to remain in a STEALING position, baa?
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by thirdi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
ayukdaboss:
I don't know what you see...I see a man who fought for his right.
what right stealing money since 1800
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by vizboy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
I will say it and keep saying it.

They are all theives

PDP=APC=APGA=THEIVES.

All I see is a thug. calling him self a legislator

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by goodgood2(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
abokiigbo:
Why all the hullabaloo about jumping the fence ? What where they supposed to do if a tyrant president sends armed masked men to lock up the parliament, where the representatives of the people preside? Sit down and look? If all those who fought for our democracy had sat down looking, i bet we would still have been firmly under military rule now. Oppressors always take advantage of our sense of civility and decorum to perpetuate their evil, whereas they are not civil nor decorous in their own actions. If an intruder locks you out in your house what will you do? In saner climes the people would have been on the street this morning protesting the tyranny of the Lion of Otuoke. alas this is Nigeria where reason is stood on its head. The clear sign though is that Jonathan is going down faster than we thought.
You're the one going down. We're sTANding.

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Blaqsmith(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Na today?

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by chosenange(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
this is why Nigeria is not respected by some international communities if law makers can become school boys,then what should we become,nursery or kindergarten pupils/kids,they should should us good leadership qualities or else it would be a fallacy to vote again for any of them....THEY SHOULD TENDER A NATIONAL APOLOGY TO THE CITIZENS OF NIGERIA.
THANK YOU
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by luvly101: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
He looks like an Agbero undecided
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by AJOT99(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
These guys are rascals.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by isiomaella: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dis are people's fathers, disgrace internationally and Nationally, i watched them on Al-jazeera. I dey shame for them, Old Cargoes jumping fence and gates. Mtweeew...
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by lukuluku101(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
abokiigbo:
Why all the hullabaloo about jumping the fence ? What where they supposed to do if a tyrant president sends armed masked men to lock up the parliament, where the representatives of the people preside? Sit down and look? If all those who fought for our democracy had sat down looking, i bet we would still have been firmly under military rule now. Oppressors always take advantage of our sense of civility and decorum to perpetuate their evil, whereas they are not civil nor decorous in their own actions. If an intruder locks you out in your house what will you do? In saner climes the people would have been on the street this morning protesting the tyranny of the Lion of Otuoke. alas this is Nigeria where reason is stood on its head. The clear sign though is that Jonathan is going down faster than we thought.

Would you lead a protest and see it through its victory? It's just a simple, honest question sir.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by IYANGBALI: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thank God I have relocated to France I no longer breathe the same air with criminals grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by bigglat: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
He need to do that not only because Tambuwal was fenced from entering the Assembly chamber, but also to gain Kwankwaso's support for his candidacy as APC gubernatorial candidate in Kano for 2015. Every politician has his personal interest on any action taken at this point, not primarily because Nigerians.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by bossworld: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
masseratti:
which fence the police had no right to close the gate against them in the 1st places,trust me,those are heros of democracy,what happened yesterday is akin to what Yeltsin did in the soviet union,when he turned the turret of armour tanks on the parliament.

Why won't dey close d gate or was he(aminu tabuwa) not dsame person dat shutdown d house and adjourned it for 3rd of december, 2014. Eeh then what was he doing at d house yesterday i.e before d opening date, trying to reopen d house, FOR WHAT!!! I swear dis country have got to be WISER we are fucking 54years for crying out loud people: What in God's name is making them think they can be CLOSING and OPENING doors anyhow in ds Country, We all need to grow-up inthis Country So help us God, God Bless Nigeria, Nigerians, and free us from terror soonest(today) Amen!!!
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by juman(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
This president is a mistake president.

A failed president
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by sukkot: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
smh.no ounce of dignity in naija grin
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
The demonstration of Nigeria police brutality and recklessness was extended to the lawmakers yesterday.This is just a tip of the iceberg,what the defenseless citizens see in d hands of our wicked men in cursed uniforms.it was obvious,that the police hierarchy got a score to settle with the speaker. We are writing an invitation to bring back the military.....perhaps,things are degenerating everyday.only God can save us. I rest my case....
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by 1stola: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Philipmems:
Hon. Kawu Sumaila pictured here taking a break after jumping the fence at the Assembly ground yesterday. He was also the one who charged at David Mark asking him to leave the chambers during yesterday's commotion. He later took off his suit to rest after all the running around, looking quite exhausted. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The guy don see oba.. grin grin grin
I LOVE THE WAY HE CHARGED AT THAT USELESS OLD MAN.
FUCKÍNG ROGUE.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by samento: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Why can't we reason rightly at least for a second. What did you call the show by the police ceiling off the house of representative. You use crude implements for crude obstacules.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by deebsman1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
PaulJohn1:
...And those are the people making our laws.

1 of the reason why we are saying enough is enough. Its high time we remove Nigeria's political future from all those thugs. Educated and well-behaved Nigerian need to join politics en mass.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by chosenange(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
The true mark of a leader is the willingness to stick with a bold course of action — an unconventional business strategy, a unique product-development roadmap, a controversial marketing campaign — even as the rest of the world wonders why you’re not marching in step with the status quo. In other words, real leaders are happy to zig while others zag. They understand that in an era of hyper-competition and non-stop disruption, the only way to stand out from the crowd is to stand for something special.”We want all of them to show us good example before the act of jumping would be passed into law
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Arysexy(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
I saw d miscreant panting like a lizard that fell from iroko tree.

Touts
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Dekingmoses(m): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
My qustion is it mandatory for them to enter the house !
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Splinz(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Its quite unfortunate. Just look at our legislator, jumping fence. What a shameful act! There's nothing honorable about this man, all i see is a tout!

Now, which of these three would have been honorable for him to do:

A. Jumping fence.
B. Fighting.
C. Simply walking away quietly.

Common sense is not common this days.

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Rexling(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Honourable criminals, mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Mitsurugi(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
I wonder why we are celebrating the lawlessness of the same police/ military that will be used against we the civilians... subsidy protest quell, anyone?

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Olypeppy(f): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
This is what u get when u elect Touts as leaders
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Orikinla(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
OCCUPY NIGERIA 2015.

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Firefire(m): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
vizboy:
I will say it and keep saying it.

They are all theives

PDP=APC=APGA=THEIVES.

All I see is a thug. calling him self a legislator

Gbam!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives In Lagos / Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.