Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! (10268 Views)

Guys; What's Your Take With Girls And Tattoos / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Baddestguyp(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
I still wonder why any sane person would get a tattoo
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sheenor:
As for me, i have no problem @all wit 'em......besides, i do admire gurls wit tattoo alot.....

Lol! Thank you!
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by theorbiters: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
justmag:

and having tribal marks and cultural tattoos is perfectly fine?? I have responsible female friends who have tattoos and are well behaved! Some happily married with kids and have been with their husbands for a long time. Some tattoos have sentimental meanings, a connection to a loved one after passing and a complete appreciation for body art!

Who told u they are responsible? Was it written on their face? And as for those married women, what are they expecting their children to learn from them? Tell me, how wud u feel if ur kid comes back looking like Lil Wayne and says his role model is rick ross? Oh, is that wen u will believe that one old woman is after ur life abi? Pls, it is irresponsible people that do that. And what is that rubbish of them drawing tattoo because dey want to remember someone or something? It means their brains are no longer functioning. These days ehn, we see rubbish and still say it is gold

1 Like

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nonso23:

Allergies, skin cancer, blood poisoning and certain infections have little or nothing to do with the expertise of the tattoo artist.
They are simply the body's refusal to adapt to the new art embedded in the skin. A dermatologist would know better.

Most of our girls (the subject of this thread) get their tattoos in Nigeria. I don't know of any license in place to sift the quacks from the qualified so it's safe to assume that they are taking a dangerous gamble with their health.

a proper tattoo artist will suggest you talk to your dermatologist before you sit on thier chair and if they don't! They may tell you they are not liable for any skin disease to a certain degree!
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
justmag:

Okay! Have you had ya nails polished, skinned bleached, Hair shaved, brush your teeth, cut your nails? If yes? That's artificial!!
I meant adding unnatural things to one's body...
Wetin be ur own na? angry
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
theorbiters:

Who told u they are responsible? Was it written on their face? And as for those married women, what are they expecting their children to learn from them? Tell me, how wud u feel if ur kid comes back looking like Lil Wayne and says his role model is rick ross? Oh, is that wen u will believe that one old woman is after ur life abi? Pls, it is irresponsible people that do that. And what is that rubbish of them drawing tattoo because dey want to remember someone or something? It means their brains are no longer functioning. These days ehn, we see rubbish and still say it is gold

listen! I have known them for a long time as a couple and individually I have know them longer. They are perfectly happy and very responsible! They have a tattoo of their names on each other. They are different levels to this tattooing ish! Don't judge a book by its cover. I can also respect your opinion to if that's how you feel.
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
MarthaK:
I meant adding unnatural things to one's body...
Wetin be ur own na? angry

hahahah!! So now you want to be specific! Nail polish is unnatural!! Go use chewing stick instead of a tooth brush!! Since you want to be all natural.
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nonso23:

That they require you to speak to your dermatologist and shirk responsibilities for any skin damage caused by their work infers that they acknowledge the dangers inherent in the procedure.
That is enough red light.

do car manufacturers claim responsibility if you get in an accident?? I don't think so
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by theorbiters: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
justmag:

listen! I have known them for a long time as a couple and individually I have know them longer. They are perfectly happy and very responsible! They have a tattoo of their names on each other. They are different levels to this tattooing ish! Don't judge a book by its cover. I can also respect your opinion to if that's how you feel.

Yo brother, not because they do it makes it right. What do they expect their children to learn?
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
mizzkeji44:

do you have tattoos?
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
theorbiters:

Yo brother, not because they do it makes it right. What do they expect their children to learn?

for their children to do what they want to do in life! That's what!!

1 Like

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nonso23:

That analogy is off the mark.
A better one would be should your car dealer evade the cost of warranty requests if your car packs up for no just cause?

I am just cutting the middle man! Lol!
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by UjSizzle(f): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nonso23:
I would consider anybody with tattoos careless and myopic.
There are long term medical/health restrictions on people with tattoos; leaving out the health implications and risks inherent in the tattooing procedure.

Take a cue from C. Ronaldo. I don't like him grin but I can't deny that he's got his head screwed on right regarding this issue.

And to be honest, tattoos don't look nice on the average African skin.
Bleh. They just use the wrong colors....

I agree though with the health implications. Some people get an irritating rash, and others are just fine.
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
UjSizzle:

Bleh. They just use the wrong colors....

I agree though with the health implications. Some people get an irritating rash, and others are just fine.

Exactly!!! Tattooing is not for everyone.
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
justmag:

hahahah!! So now you want to be specific! Nail polish is unnatural!! Go use chewing stick instead of a tooth brush!! Since you want to be all natural.
K
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
mizzkeji44:
That is the mentality of most nigerian guys,they believe if a gal have tattoo on her body,she is bad.
you have not seen anythin. i gave up on their mentality after i read on nl that wearing anklets shows irresponsibilty.
undecided
notice dat op has nothin against tatoos. he rather has a problem with girls who have tatoos
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
mtcheew:
you have not seen anythin. i gave up on their mentality after i read on nl that wearing anklets shows irresponsibilty.
undecided

what Anklets Where What post?? Let me see the knowledge behind this! shocked
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nonso23:

Judging from the much I've seen: some are just barely presentable, others awkward and the rest downright disgusting.

A dark background (The African skin) has never been regarded as very suitable for artwork, only expert artists with the right eyes for colours can pull off such an artistic stunt. I'm still waiting to see an impressive work.

Hmmm! I have heard that before!
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
mtcheew:
undecided
notice dat op has nothin against tatoos. he rather has a problem with girls who have tatoos

what shocked....when did I say I have a problem with girls who have tattoo I have been saying the opposite!
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
justmag:

what shocked....when did I say I have a problem with girls who have tattoo I have been saying the opposite!
not u op. i meant the guy who posted about anklets kiss[
sorry for derailin
now regardin ur post, u are right. tatoos mean different things to different people. i once saw one on a picture of eminem, it was a tatoo of hailey, his daughter and i thought it was very cute
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by UjSizzle(f): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nonso23:

Judging from the much I've seen: some are just barely presentable, others awkward and the rest downright disgusting.

A dark background (The African skin) has never been regarded as very suitable for artwork, only expert artists with the right eyes for colours can pull off such an artistic stunt. I'm still waiting to see an impressive work.
So we agree it's a color composition problem cheesy

So do you consider women with tattoos irresponsible?
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by heatmeup(f): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
justmag:

and having tribal marks and cultural tattoos is perfectly fine?? I have responsible female friends who have tattoos and are well behaved! Some happily married with kids and have been with their husbands for a long time. Some tattoos have sentimental meanings, a connection to a loved one after passing and a complete appreciation for body art!
its a different story when it is your parent that did it on you
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Way U Start Wit A Woman Is How U End Wit Her / If Your Wife/Girlfriend Keeps Belittling You / Awww See What These Two Lovers Are Up To. (pic 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.