Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. (9341 Views)

Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim / Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
aah! look at you, you are for sure in the devil's claws while he smiles at you. danish cartoon you say? this your white people that you worship so so much are the falling lucifer. they just hid their names and they put white Jesus on lucifer real face. they demonized the original lucifer, and they put GOD as one floating in the breeze entity, a spirit. you see brother the vowel "a" can easily be interchanged with the vowel "o", they both have the same pronounciation. God/gad. in reality it is gad you worship. so we called The creator by his real Title which is ALLAH. on why they face the kaaba will be too difficult for you. you will need to have some knowledge of astronomy and astrology. ALLAH knows the heart, he knows that you mean well. don't take everything you hear without thinking, however it will benefit you to read, listen and see everything that you can.
Ovacoma:

when i say Allah, i know whom i am reffering to. It is the arabian god that muslims and sinners all over the world bow to and worship. Read the book of Isaiah 14 : 12 to 14. Your action will show if im right or wrong, just like your fellow after seeing the Danish catoon.

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Weah96: 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
gatiano:
aah! look at you, you are for sure in the devil's claws while he smiles at you. danish cartoon you say? this your white people that you worship so so much are the falling lucifer. they just hid their names and they put white Jesus on lucifer real face. they demonized the original lucifer, and they put GOD as one floating in the breeze entity, a spirit. you see brother the vowel "a" can easily be interchanged with the vowel "o", they both have the same pronounciation. God/gad. in reality it is gad you worship. so we called The creator by his real Title which is ALLAH. on why they face the kaaba will be too difficult for you. you will need to have some knowledge of astronomy and astrology. ALLAH knows the heart, he knows that you mean well. don't take everything you hear without thinking, however it will benefit you to read, listen and see everything that you can.

How come Allah NEVER speaks for himself? All that power concentrated in one entity, and he still has difficulty meeting face to face.

Use your brain, my brother. You're probably black too. This Allah business is complete rubbish and I can prove it to you.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
you are very welcome brother, with all full respect and regard from my part, i'd love you to prove it. i will read it all, and i will see any videos attached as long as it does not exceed 10 mins. use the both the bible and the quran too, it is best if you can. i'm so very black, it would scare you, it scares the hell out of devils.
Weah96:

How come Allah NEVER speaks for himself? All that power concentrated in one entity, and he still has difficulty meeting face to face.

Use your brain, my brother. You're probably black too. This Allah business is complete rubbish and I can prove it to you.

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Ovacoma: 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
gatiano:
Allah is satan! He always wants to rival GOD of heaven, Jesus, in John 8 : 44 calls satan a liar and murderer, and since i find all these characteristics in d allah yu are talkin about, i know its the same personality. Y do muslims kill people to please allah? Y do muslims say JESUS is ordinary man like themselves (lie) ? They found these in d book of allah! Allah is Satan, Lucifer, deceiver, liar, murderer, devil, destroyer etc

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Ovacoma: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
gatiano:

tell me about bowing to, caressing, adoring, going round and kissing a black stone. Explain y a prophet had to engage in highway robbery, or what do you call raidin of merchant caravans?

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 24, 2014
Seriously Jesus Christ and Muhammed are two different prophets...Jesus Christ was Sinless and pure right from birth..iTs confirmed both in the quaran that when Jesus was abt to b born,am angel appeared to Mary telling her abt a holy child...Jesus was never accused of any sinful life like fornication,lust,murder,jealous.Most importantly Jesus died without getting married.Jesus was Neva Drunk eventhough he dinned with sinners..Mohammed was not born of a virgin.In surah 48,Mohammed acknowledged he was a sinner and prayed for forgiveness of his sin..At 1 point he was drunk,then his guard killed his bestfwend and put a sword in his hands.Wen Mohammed awoke he tot he had killed his bestfwend n commanded all muslims nt to drink..Mohamed was a womanizer,he married aisha,a 6yr old girl and slpt with her when she was 9yrs,he askd khadiia his wife to gve him 1 of her slaves Zaid & he also maried his inlaw Zainab after she divorced her husband.Mohamed robbed,kiled&raped.Jesus neva did those things,Jesus is a true example

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by usermane(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2014
insycarc:
Seriously Jesus Christ and Muhammed are two different prophets...Jesus Christ was Sinless and pure right from birth..iTs confirmed both in the quaran that when Jesus was abt to b born,am angel appeared to Mary telling her abt a holy child...Jesus was never accused of any sinful life like fornication,lust,murder,jealous.Most importantly Jesus died without getting married.Jesus was Neva Drunk eventhough he dinned with sinners..Mohammed was not born of a virgin.In surah 48,Mohammed acknowledged he was a sinner and prayed for forgiveness of his sin..At 1 point he was drunk,then his guard killed his bestfwend and put a sword in his hands.Wen Mohammed awoke he tot he had killed his bestfwend n commanded all muslims nt to drink..Mohamed was a womanizer,he married aisha,a 6yr old girl and slpt with her when she was 9yrs,he askd khadiia his wife to gve him 1 of her slaves Zaid & he also maried his inlaw Zainab after she divorced her husband.Mohamed robbed,kiled&raped.Jesus neva did those things,Jesus is a true example

You are certainly consumed by subjectivity and have certainly fallen for the ploy of enemies of God who may call themselves Muslims or Christians. I would recommend you to download Qur'an: A Reformist Translation.

If you think it is not possible that Muhammad was a noble man in contrast to the slanders spread about him, them read the Talmud and find similar insults and slanders about Jesus.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
and who did Jesus refered to as satan, and sons of satan? don't just quote verse 44 of John 8, read it all the way from verse 23 and come back to me for more lesson that won't lead you to hell. the devil/satan will go to hell, that is for sure, but do you know who will be the fuel of hell? it is people like you. you would be dropped in the middle of it, if you don't learn the truth.
ALLAH has been so long that we don't know his beginning. satan is a young man, i am very older than him. when he sees me, he knows that i know him, then he bows out. satan is just 6000 years old, he was not created, he was made. do you the difference between to create and to make? like i said read from verse 22 - 45 of John 8. do not be like your pastors and pharises that cut out verses to fool people. i can't be fooled.

and brother, mark my word. you, me, japanese, chinese, all the world presidents, the kings and leaders, the indians, the aborijas, malays, african, american indians all of everybody will say from the depth of the heart and soul "ALLAH U AKBAR" SO LOUD THAT THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO BREATH. that is the exact word they would use.
Ovacoma:

Allah is satan! He always wants to rival GOD of heaven, Jesus, in John 8 : 44 calls satan a liar and murderer, and since i find all these characteristics in d allah yu are talkin about, i know its the same personality. Y do muslims kill people to please allah? Y do muslims say JESUS is ordinary man like themselves (lie) ? They found these in d book of allah! Allah is Satan, Lucifer, deceiver, liar, murderer, devil, destroyer etc
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Ovacoma: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
gatiano:
and who did Jesus refered to as satan, and sons of satan? don't just quote verse 44 of John 8, read it all the way from verse 23 and come back to me for more lesson that won't lead you to hell. the devil/satan will go to hell, that is for sure, but do you know who will be the fuel of hell? it is people like you. you would be dropped in the middle of it, if you don't learn the truth.
ALLAH has been so long that we don't know his beginning. satan is a young man, i am very older than him. when he sees me, he knows that i know him, then he bows out. satan is just 6000 years old, he was not created, he was made. do you the difference between to create and to make? like i said read from verse 22 - 45 of John 8. do not be like your pastors and pharises that cut out verses to fool people. i can't be fooled.

and brother, mark my word. you, me, japanese, chinese, all the world presidents, the kings and leaders, the indians, the aborijas, malays, african, american indians all of everybody will say from the depth of the heart and soul "ALLAH U AKBAR" SO LOUD THAT THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO BREATH. that is the exact word they would use.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Ovacoma: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
gatiano:

allah is d same devil decieving the world, until your eyes are open to see it, you will continue to defend a womaniser, highway robber, adulterer, murderer, liar and deciever you called a prophet. You dont explain y you bow to, kiss, caress, run round a black stone, is that d allah or wot?

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
did you read what i ask you to read? John 8:23 to 45. read it and you would see clearly who the devils are.
Ovacoma:

allah is d same devil decieving the world, until your eyes are open to see it, you will continue to defend a womaniser, highway robber, adulterer, murderer, liar and deciever you called a prophet. You dont explain y you bow to, kiss, caress, run round a black stone, is that d allah or wot?
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by dorox(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
usermane:

You don't understand. Graphically depicting animals or human beings is prohibited in orthodox Islam. Graphically depicting Muhammad is sacriledge in orthodox Islam. Disapproving/ridiculing Muhammad is blasphemous in orthodox Islam. All these added up the fury over Danish cartoon.

@underlined, which restrain do you expect when orthodox Islam spell death for anyone who commit such act like Danish Cartoon? The fanatics even believe a great reward await anyone who kill the publishers.

But why kill their fellow citizen for something that was done by unbelievers half way across the world? The irrational behaviour of muslims in general throughout the world leaves one with little reason not to come to the conclusion that islam is a violent religion.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Weah96: 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
gatiano:
you are very welcome brother, with all full respect and regard from my part, i'd love you to prove it. i will read it all, and i will see any videos attached as long as it does not exceed 10 mins. use the both the bible and the quran too, it is best if you can. i'm so very black, it would scare you, it scares the hell out of devils.

Humans beings don't speak to supernatural creatures without first becoming intoxicated with magic plants or fungi. Your conscience knows this to be true.

This means that the prophet Mohammed at BEST must have been hallucinating after ingesting some of these magic fungi or plants, many of which were ubiquitous in his neighborhood.
At worst, it means that he was telling lies.

The Quran is written in a manner which ensures that power, political power, remains in the control of the religious leaders. Muslims are urged to murder, slice, and pillage non Muslims unless they convert to Islam or pay the jizya.

It doesn't make sense that the creator of the universe wants to murder those who eat pork, or drink strong liquor.

In summary, people don't speak to angels or imaginary characters without drugs, and the unnecessary level of violence required by every Allah fearing MusLim is incompatible with a higher consciousness. Allah NEVER speaks for himself.

http://www.islam-watch.org/Larry/Why-Allah-is-not-God.htm

1 Like

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Ovacoma: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
gatiano:
did you read what i ask you to read? John 8:23 to 45. read it and you would see clearly who the devils are.
I did. The same devil that worked in those people of Jesus time on earth worked in muhammad and and still works in people today. He revealed himself to muhmmad as allah and that was why muhammad could kill, assasinate, commit adultery, involve in highway robbery, etc and still be called prophet of allah, God of heaven cannot condone any of that in anybody!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
You read it, and then you understood who the devils and the sons of devil were and still are, yet you are unintelligently trying to twist the truth to align it with what you are accustomed to, bearing false witness. I tried to remember if there was ever a time that i had referred to ALLAH as a devil, and i can't remember. because i was a christian since i was born and until i came back to what i was meant to be, what i was born to be which is a muslim, christianity never made an atom of sense (i'm sorry to the christians in the house, and that to those who are crytallized into the oneness of Jesus may the peace and blessing of ALLAH be with him). if i have ever for a second in my life and in my thought perceived ALLAH to be Devil, i beg for the forgiveness of doing so. ALLAH is oft forgiving Father, He is the most merciful. If you won't stop talking ignorantly, then never, never forget what you are saying or proclaiming.
Ovacoma:

I did. The same devil that worked in those people of Jesus time on earth worked in muhammad and and still works in people today. He revealed himself to muhmmad as allah and that was why muhammad could kill, assasinate, commit adultery, involve in highway robbery, etc and still be called prophet of allah, God of heaven cannot condone any of that in anybody!
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
GOD/ALLAH is no spook or spirit, He is much a Man like you and me. The Angels too are not some weird creatures as you have been taught in christianity or watered down islam, they don't have wings, or fly without a vehincle, They are Men too just like me and you.

Would GOD/ALLAH have wanted a people who are filled with pork worms and damaged livers? obviously not, He is the ever Loving Father, He wants us to be healthy as we can be, like a bull, and live a well, blizzful, longlife without the need of a walking stick.
and if you choose to want to voluntarily die, you are free, don't bring that attitude of drunkeness and worms filled spine and brains amongst the righteous because it is infectious.

when and where did Muhammad (saw), robbed people? you will have to show me that with a quote from the Quran.

a people that can't respect leadership, and obey and respect rules and regulation are bound to die. they will be lucky if they died physically alone, but they will die mentally too. why do you think the black people of this world are in the condition which they are now? lack of respect for leadership and rules. it is still evident in the everyday lives of the black people. GOD/ALLAH raised leaders, not just anybody.
Weah96:

Humans beings don't speak to supernatural creatures without first becoming intoxicated with magic plants or fungi. Your conscience knows this to be true.

This means that the prophet Mohammed at BEST must have been hallucinating after ingesting some of these magic fungi or plants, many of which were ubiquitous in his neighborhood.
At worst, it means that he was telling lies.

The Quran is written in a manner which ensures that power, political power, remains in the control of the religious leaders. Muslims are urged to murder, slice, and pillage non Muslims unless they convert to Islam or pay the jizya.

It doesn't make sense that the creator of the universe wants to murder those who eat pork, or drink strong liquor.

In summary, people don't speak to angels or imaginary characters without drugs, and the unnecessary level of violence required by every Allah fearing MusLim is incompatible with a higher consciousness. Allah NEVER speaks for himself.

http://www.islam-watch.org/Larry/Why-Allah-is-not-God.htm

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Weah96: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
gatiano:
GOD/ALLAH is no spook or spirit, He is much a Man like you and me. The Angels too are not some weird creatures as you have been taught in christianity or watered down islam, they don't have wings, or fly without a vehincle, They are Men too just like me and you.

Would GOD/ALLAH have wanted a people who are filled with pork worms and damaged livers? obviously not, He is the ever Loving Father, He wants us to be healthy as we can be, like a bull, and live a well, blizzful, longlife without the need of a walking stick.
and if you choose to want to voluntarily die, you are free, don't bring that attitude of drunkeness and worms filled spine and brains amongst the righteous because it is infectious.

when and where did Muhammad (saw), robbed people? you will have to show me that with a quote from the Quran.

a people that can't respect leadership, and obey and respect rules and regulation are bound to die. they will be lucky if they died physically alone, but they will die mentally too. why do you think the black people of this world are in the condition which they are now? lack of respect for leadership and rules. it is still evident in the everyday lives of the black people. GOD/ALLAH raised leaders, not just anybody.

Allah is man like me? Didn't know that. I learn something new everyday.

As far as eating pork, you're not making any sense. First of all, many centenarians eat pork.
Secondly, more people die from cigarettes than pork, and Muslims are some of the heaviest smokers I've met. Allah doesn't care about emphysema and lung carcinomas? Is that what you're telling me?

1 Like

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
you don't even know what living long is, and the centenarians, give me those that you know from amongst them that eats pork, i will like to give them a call, and besides, i'm not talking of centenarians that uses walking stick. how old was Abraham, Methusalah, isaac and co? pork kills, so is cigarettes, i mentioned watered down Islam, didn't i? Muslim will not smoke cigarettes, if he knows its effect. before anybody knew what emphysema or carcinomas is, ALLAH knew of them and more and how to cure them millions of years ago. Pork will eventually kill a person, so at 45 years of age, some earlier, some may live to be 80 or more, with pork, they will live much more longer and like i said without walking stick/wheel chair. 80 years old? That is just starting life. like i said, GOD is a Man, he is only Supreme in knowledge and all than we all. what does the phrase "Son of Man" mean?
Weah96:

As far as eating pork, you're not making any sense. First of all, many centenarians eat pork.
Secondly, more people die from cigarettes than pork, and Muslims are some of the heaviest smokers I've met. Allah doesn't care about emphysema and lung carcinomas? Is that what you're telling me?

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
it also depend on how, what and how frequent one eats.
Weah96:

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Weah96: 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
gatiano:
it also depend on how, what and how frequent one eats.

My grandma ate pork. She died at 86 out of boredom. No walking stick, wheelchair, or nothing.

Pork doesn't kill, don't let anyone lie to you. Unless you decide to indulge yourself in it for some reason.

But then again, you can die if you drink too much water.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-drinking-too-much-water-can-kill/
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
interesting, out of boredom you say yet no walking stick and wheelchair, that is good, did she eat three times a day? and what kind of foods did she eat?
too much of everything and anything kills. 2 litres of water is not too much.

i stand my ground, pork kills, it dulls the brain and makes one and their children ugly. eating it gives one a porky or piggy attitude.
Weah96:

My grandma ate pork. She died at 86 out of boredom. No walking stick, wheelchair, or nothing.

Pork doesn't kill, don't let anyone lie to you. Unless you decide to indulge yourself in it for some reason.

But then again, you can die if you drink too much water.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-drinking-too-much-water-can-kill/
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Weah96: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
gatiano:
interesting, out of boredom you say yet no walking stick and wheelchair, that is good, did she eat three times a day? and what kind of foods did she eat?

i stand my ground, pork kills, it dulls the brain and makes one and their children ugly. eating it gives one a porky or piggy attitude.

Your opinion is not scientific fact. Muslims and Jews don't eat pork because of how similar the meat is to the flesh of white people.

It is a paranoia borne out of the fear of cannibalism. That's the same reason why people don't eat monkeys. It looks like a baby human. An ugly baby human.

I totally understand if that's your thing, that you don't f)ck with the swine cuz it's nasty and the meat contains high amounts of LDL, but don't tell me that it was God who told someone the secret.

That's crazy talk.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Muslims and Jews don't eat pork meat because they know that it kills first mentally and later physically, the pork is not like any human flesh similar to that of white people, however the white people is the reason why the pork was made, grafted out of other animals, it is use as medicine, to heal, the draw out sores and bumps from the whiteman flesh when they first got out of the caves of europe. it was them, the europeans that started eating pork and taught others to do the same. while pork is not to be touched let alone eating, the other meats too are not good for regular consumption, and if one must eat meat, the lamb or the sheep meat is advisable. the pork will kill you.
Weah96:

Your opinion is not scientific fact. Muslims and Jews don't eat pork because of how similar the meat is to the flesh of white people.

It is a paranoia borne out of the fear of cannibalism. That's the same reason why people don't eat monkeys. It looks like a baby human. An ugly baby human.

I totally understand if that's your thing, that you don't f)ck with the swine cuz it's nasty and the meat contains high amounts of LDL, but don't tell me that it was God who told someone the secret.

That's crazy talk.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by PastorKun(m): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
gatiano:

Going by your daft and senseless posts on this thread, if anybody's brain is dull, it's obviously your brain(if you have one at all) now read what you wrote again and tell me it is not a daft delusional statement from a totally brain dead character.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
do you love pork so much? do you eat it a lot?
PastorKun:

Going by your daft and senseless posts on this thread, if anybody's brain is dull, it's obviously your brain(if you have one at all) now read what you wrote again and tell me it is not a daft delusional statement from a totally brain dead character.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by PastorKun(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
gatiano:
do you love pork so much? do you eat it a lot?

Yes I do eat pork meat and it's very delicious, healthy and nutritious tongue
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by PastorKun(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Acts 10:9-16

Peter’s Vision
9 About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds. 13 Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”

14 “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”

15 The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.

16 This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by dorox(m): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
gatiano:

The clever innovations that has made your life more comfortable than Muhammad could have ever imagined possible in his erotic heaven were made by people who eat pork.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by PastorKun(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Colossians 2:14-23

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;

22 Which all are to perish with the usingwink after the commandments and doctrines of men?

23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body: not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Are you a christian, or hindu, or a muslim, buddhist, satanist, jew or atheist?
PastorKun:

Yes I do eat pork meat and it's very delicious, healthy and nutritious tongue
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
i don't really understand, can you be more straight forward?
dorox:

The clever innovations that has made your life more comfortable than Muhammad could have ever imagined possible in his erotic heaven were made by people who eat pork.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Praying Unclad..........................what Is The Spiritual Significance? / What Are Truly The Signs Of A Genuine Christian? / How The Universe Will End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.