Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) (9970 Views)

Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) / Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark / Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Gboliwe: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
ilugunboy:

I didn't see any slap....honestly....just a bit of rough handling...

Me kwa. I didn't see any slap. I said to myself that maybe its because I am mobile. When I reach home I'll see the show from a better and wider screen

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
mikeson12:

He is there to maintain decorum as the head of the Legislature.
Why in the Green Chamber, and not at the main gate? Or can he say he didn't hear than banging on the gate after he had entered? Was that not the right time for him to put a call through to the appropriate quarter for calm?

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by lyricalpontiff(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
No be small thing o
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by omoreminder2: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
ilugunboy:

I didn't see any slap....honestly....just a bit of rough handling...

I bet you would have seen it if Tambuwal had been in Mark's place.
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by bennygreat1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
No respect... No courtesy...
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Tokunbohkinibig: 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
gede7744:
hmmmm!

some tout can slap their fathers cos of money

moreso weed at work. l believe d guy will regret it when his sense return

David Mark deserves more than a mere slap cos he has betrayed d trust of Nigerians who elected him to represent them in National Assembly. Would you be happy to see your brother turning a blind eye when someone who is older and stronger than you is beating you unjustly? I guess ur answer is No.

Thank God Jonathan is not a military president u know, Abacha would ve been an angel or a saint. Jonathan always become active and unclueless when he comes to Aso Rock occupation but call his attention to issue of Boko haram............................

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Soloter(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
mikeson12:
INEC has to deregister APC as a political party.Its high time these thugs get banned from politics.
PDP is the cause of all these things you see today. Why were these law makers shut out? Are they no longer Legislators? As a beneficiary of the pdp led government's loot, you are bound to pass these kinds of comments.

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
They should have given him Chidi Lylod Treatment!

Does the constitution recognize him as a "head of legislature"

Nonsense!!
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
omoreminder2:

I bet you would have seen it if Tambuwal had been in Mark's place.

I've carefully gone through the video.....the atmosphere was charged......anything could have happened.....he has no business coming into the chambers at the tensed period.

BTW......the alleged culprit is a PDP member...so OP, amend your title to read as such
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Descartes: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Gbawe:
OP.

You make me laugh. Do you not even hear an aggrieved politician shouting at the chastened and cowering Ihedioha that "because we do not have security" clearly indicating the toxic anger at how the NPF partisanly allowed Ihedioha ( a deputy to Tambuwal) into the NASS while shutting out Tambuwal et al?

If you cannot understand the anger and actions of these guys which saw the disgraceful desecration of their place of work by partisan politics, to the extent Mark and Ihedioha were humbly chastened, then you are simply a partisan and sentimental individual with no objectivity whatsoever. GEJ wants to import divisions into the NASS, as he did with the NGF, so that he profits from a divided house and toxic legislature. GEJ put Ihedioha, in particular, in a very difficult situation and this is why the deputy speaker appears crestfallen rather than defiant or argumentative. Belive me, Mark and Ihedioha fully understand the anger of their own comrades and this is why you see them humble and chastened.

Elder Gbawe, the epistle writer, are you in support of this brazen act? undecided

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Descartes: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
APC is everything but a responsible opposition- Olisah Metuh angry

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Descartes:

Elder Gbawe, the epistle writer, are you in support of this brazen act? undecided

are you in support of the act of shutting out members of the National Assembly?

This is exactly what the Executive want......divide the Legislature arm....the way it succeeded in diving the governor's forum.

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by kokoA(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
That man is a PDP member representing a federal constituency in Niger state. I wonder why you guys are associating him with APC.

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Descartes:
APC is everything but a responsible opposition- Olisah Metuh angry

Your slapper is PDPigg.....
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Descartes: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
ilugunboy:

Your slapper is PDPigg.....

The same way Tambulwal has been a PDPíg? undecided
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Addme: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
Candour:
If he's an APC member, why is babangida aliyu, a PDP governor threatening to set up a PDP disciplinary committee to deal with him?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/aliyu-apologises-to-mark-over-unruly-conduct-of-niger-lawmaker-vows-to-discipline-him/194668/
ipI dont know why lies and propaganda like this should be taking seriously.Most times some people will come up with threads that smell of deceits.@ OP,where and what in the video showed that the man is an APC member.The fact that he didn't support the illegality has suddenly turned him to an APC member. FYI,Hon Abdullahi Usman Cheche is a member of PDP from Niger State.It is clearly shown that people like you and your cohorts are blinded and spread lies all in the name of hatred for a particular party.

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Descartes:

The same way Tambulwal has been a PDP? undecided

Well....Tambuwal is an APC member......PDP should put it house in order and stop searching for who to blame for it woes.

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by busariabeyx24(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eeeeewo! Free slap just like that! David mark has done what most pple thought he shouldn't have done,however he has done T̶̲̥̅̊ђё right thing. I understand and respect his decision after receiving that handsome slap
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
DAMN.... NA real slap oooooooooooooo
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
APC needs to put their house in order, they are behaving more like desperate rascals than normal humans. Tufiakwa!

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
I swear to God all this our Leaders na Agberos and. Gangstars personified.......

What wouldn't men do for money and power.

I wonder how their wives and children will feel when they watch this........

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Descartes: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
APC is a product of Janjáweed's ideology-Olisah Metuh cool
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by ElFenomeno1: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Smh.... What a country!
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Roum(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
no permanent friend,no permanent enemy=polithieve....therefore Mark David will be his Godfather in d further. lecture don end
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
This video goes to show that Nigeria is a country
with few sane citizens while the majority are touts that explains why we have so many elected/selected touts in the house of rep.

Every house of rep member on that video Is a tout, no substance, decorum nor civility.

I saw inferiority complex on the faces of the rep members immediately David Mark walked into that chamber and they were just paving the way for him while he walked like their Boss.

The manner in which the senate president called upon the speaker by snapping his fingers along with the speed at which the speaker responded to that call made the speaker look like a kid in a candy shop.

Its quite unfortunate that these are the type of people elected to lead Nigeria to Eldorado- That's an expensive joke.

Its really unfortunate

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by omenka(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Op aren't you ashamed of yourself Where is the slap?? Or are you watching a different video from the ones you posted??

PDP and Lies, Pigs and shiit.

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by omenka(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Addme:
ipI dont know why lies and propaganda like this should be taking seriously.Most times some people will come up with threads that smell of deceits.@ OP,where and what in the video showed that the man is an APC member.The fact that he didn't support the illegality has suddenly turned him to an APC member. FYI,Hon Abdullahi Usman Cheche is a member of PDP from Niger State.It is clearly shown that people like you and your cohorts are blinded and spread lies all in the name of hatred for a particular party.
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by OAM4J: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
@OP

I watched the entire video, I cant see any slapping, I saw someone holding the Senate president but no slapping.

Can you post a screenshot of the exact slide where the slapping took place, in case my eyes were deceiving me?

Otherwise you change the title of the thread or I'will change it if i don't get a response soon.

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
I watched the full video on Channels TV today and no one was slapped. A lawmaker threatened to slap another lawmaker when Mark walked into the chamber but all was calmed down.
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
I see no reason why the said lawmaker would be associated with a particular party.. He stood firm to protect our frail democracy, he is one of the very few Nigerians who put the interest of the country first irrespective of his party affiliation..I salute your courage Sir..

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by pablus: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
NOBODY WAS SLAPPED. OP IS A LIAR. END OF STORY.

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
OAM4J:
@OP

I watched the entire video, I cant see any slapping, I saw someone holding the Senate president but no slapping.

Can you post a screenshot of the exact slide where the slapping took place, in case my eyes were deceiving me?

Otherwise you change the title of the thread or I'will change it if i don't get a response soon.

Please go ahead and edit the title of the thread.......the OP was clearly trying to be mischievous.

Minimum Wage: Governors’ Body Language Unsettles Civil Servants / Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics / Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro