Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) (9974 Views)

Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) / Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark / Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Collynzo9: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Those of you using phones to watch the video who couldn't see the slap.
How about this thread on front page?
www.nairaland.com/2008956/ive-forgiven-lawmaker-assaulted-me
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Collynzo9:
So did David Mark say the guy slapped him? Anyway,that's their business. Both of them are PDP members. Rascality runs in their blood.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by najoke: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
Billyonaire:
Mind your language, little man. I actually am referring to jumping fences.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by najoke: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Collynzo9:

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by drnoel: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Gbawe:

See how deranged you are? Psychosis has destroyed your power of memory to the extent you cannot even remember who quoted who first. Mad f00l.

lol, I already see u foaming at the mouth. Is that spittle I see dripping down ur mouth? This one is really a lunatic. U foolishly quoted me so na u I sabi. About ur power of memory, dont make u laff,...u He-goat.
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Descartes:
APC is everything but a responsible opposition- Olisah Metuh angry
But the guy is a pdp member, why do you like to disgrace yourself

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Descartes: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Obiagelli:

But the guy is a pdp member, why do you like to disgrace yourself
As Tambuwal has being a PDPíg from day one abi? Is yeye no dey ooze?
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Gbawe:

Shut up yahoo yahoo boy. Is this thread about jumping fences or are you just lying shamelessly now it is revealed it was a PDP legislator that accosted Mark? Mumu.
grin grin
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Billyonaire:
There he goes; True to characters of Amaechi and the janjawee.d Boko Haram. Full of Anger and Vituperation. Yahoo Yahoo or Google Google isnt the reason you are a failure in life. Learn to join the monkeys' club so you can jump to success. Poverty breeds bitterness, red-eyed Gbawe. You will NEVER taste Aso Rock till you DIE. Amen. Keep jumping the fence though, next time there will be accidental discharge on you guyz. And tell Amaechi to learn from Abiola, you can not form parallel Government here, you will perish.
Go and sit down, we know you type. Those that make the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Descartes: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
drnoel:

lol, I already see u foaming at the mouth. Is that spittle I see dripping down ur mouth? This one is really a lunatic. U foolishly quoted me so na u I sabi. About ur power of memory, dont make u laff,...u He-goat.
Please keep the epistle writer at arm's length. He is in the category of Elrufai when it comes to measure of BITTERNESS.
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by drnoel: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
Descartes:
Please keep the epistle writer at arm's length. He is in the category of Elrufai when it comes to measure of BITTERNESS.

Thank u sir 4 telling me. I didnt know such madness existed on NL. Anyway now I know.
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by princewilll1: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
They should have given him Chidi Lylod Treatment!

Does the constitution recognize him as a "head of legislature"

Nonsense!!

RUST IN HELL! This can only came from a demon!
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Go and sit down, we know you type. Those that make the loudest noise.
Kunt
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Ovamboland(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2014
kuderrich:
you are fool, so if it were to be ur dad dat was slapped u would still be spewing this rubbish. U talk like a real garage boi and datz wat u are. This people are supposed to be role model to d coming generation so dat people like u can learn dat two people can actual argue and speak their minds without touching or slapping each other.

Sorry Kuderrich Mark, we would have condenmed the assault even without evidence if we had know the senate president is your Dad

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
kuderrich:
you are fool, so if it were to be ur dad dat was slapped u would still be spewing this rubbish. U talk like a real garage boi and datz wat u are. This people are supposed to be role model to d coming generation so dat people like u can learn dat two people can actual argue and speak their minds without touching or slapping each other.
nonsense...... do you know it was a deliberate plan to use the pdp members who were available at that time to impeach tambuwal? Well thank God fence was scale, thank God David mark was almost beaten by the angry honourables. Next time pdp/gej will definately think twice before they carry out any of their nonsense against apc

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by kuderrich: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ovamboland:

Sorry Kuderrich Mark, we would have condenmed the assault even without evidence if we had know the senate president is your Dad
lol, d truth still stands,elderly people who has children who call dem daddy should nt act in such an unruly manner. There are oppositions too in us and uk, dey don't slap themselves to proof point
Re: House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video) by kuderrich: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
kastonkastrol:
nonsense...... do you know it was a deliberate plan to use the pdp members who were available at that time to impeach tambuwal? Well thank God fence was scale, thank God David mark was almost beaten by the angry honourables. Next time pdp/gej will definately think twice before they carry out any of their nonsense against apc
u said david mark was almst beaten or he was slapped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife / 2019 Election: Doyin Okupe Mobilises Unemployed Youth Against Buhari / Prosecute Anyone Who Pads The Budget - Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.