Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi (20957 Views)

Police Take Over Headquarters Of NFF Following Court Order Sacking Amaju Pinnick / Keshi: Sacking Me Won’t Solve The Problem / Sacking Amodu Was A Mistake - Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by crownprince102: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
tuffgongjo:
The taste of the pudding is in the mouth bro,it is not trying something$failing that is a sin,it is not trying it out first.
So let him go,let us try someone new.
you actually didn't understand the post you quoted, read it again and you realise he is mocking Keshi.

1 Like

Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by tuffgongjo(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
crownprince102:

you actually didn't understand the post you quoted, read it again and you realise he is mocking Keshi.
I A̶̲̥̅♏ spot on,maybe u should re-read it.
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by crownprince102: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
tuffgongjo:
I A̶̲̥̅♏ spot on,maybe u should re-read it.
You are actually getting it wrong......... He said if "we sack keshi and replace him with someone worse than him WHICH IS VERY HARD TO GET". Read the post fully and you 'll get it right
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by malali: 3:53am On Nov 24, 2014
M
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by igoro10: 3:54am On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by shadowwalker101: 3:54am On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by lastpage: 4:15am On Nov 24, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Sacking a coach most time(not all time though)refreshes the squad,it brings in new "hunger"$challenge.
If chelsea did not sack AVB,they won't have won that highly coveted "Big ears"champions league trophy.
If the guy b4 SAF was not sacked Man u won't be so great.
If Sia1 was not sacked Keshi won't have won the Afcon trophy.
And like all great men with self dignity,they take the bow after such dishearten occurrence.
So I think he should quit b4 the "axe"falls.
My piece of mind though.

Even "almighty" Brazil SACKED their coach, after their failure at the last World Cup they hosted.

In most cases, when a Coach fails in his job, HE RESIGNS.... but not Nigerians nay "black people", with their greedy, sit-tight mentality!

The fact that he wants to stay=put should tell you that its all about selfishness, greed and what he is getting from the job!
No SELF DIGNITY AT ALL!

Phuck-off Keshi... YOU HAVE FAILED over and over again!.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by msmon(m): 4:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Yes

1 Like

Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by 9jatatafo(m): 4:18am On Nov 24, 2014
Keshi make you park well joooor!!! You better sack yourself now. Tell NFF president (GEJ) who recalled you that he can't sack you. You are just too arrogant. You kept changing players upon players. Everytime you were rebuilding now the building has collapsed, move on.

3 Likes

Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by Waspy(m): 4:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Nigga pls angry angry
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 24, 2014
I wonder why he had to freeze sunday mba out of the team. Keshi is so proud n lacks match winning tactics. His post match interviews makes me hate him more due to his dumb analysis of the just concluded game. He is a failure riding on luck. Afcon trophy was a big fluke that ever happened to that flat headed man. Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by mpowa(m): 4:44am On Nov 24, 2014
Azuist:
Kechi is right, sacking him will not solve the problem, infact it will make matters worse. No team succeeds without a coach, so if u sack him, u need to replace him. And if u replace him with someone that is worse than him, although this person will be difficult to find, then u ve made matters worse, if u replace him with someone like him, then we re still where we are. But if u replace him with someone better than him (very easy to get someone from this group), then we re moving ahead. So Keshi its absolutely right, sacking him will not solve the problem.

He that is down fears no fall, what WORSE are you really talking about, where else are we falling to? It's time to start from the scratch and starting from the scratch means this clueless man should leave his seat first, this guy his a lot like our politicians, no shame, you no deliver, you still no wan RESIGN, must they sack you? a white man at this stage will honorably resign.

1 Like

Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by M4gunners: 4:48am On Nov 24, 2014
Chanchit:
So in other words they should leave you ba? Thunder weh go fire you dey recieve touchline instruction from God.
Hahaha oboy that na linesman ohm
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by M4gunners: 4:50am On Nov 24, 2014
Keshi abeg make i hia word Don't let mme vex 4U now. No nation cup 4 me something is really missing inside me.
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by Charxt: 5:04am On Nov 24, 2014
Sacking you will save me from high BP and heart attack on match days. So pls just go.
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by nerodenero: 5:09am On Nov 24, 2014
Why is Keshi behaving like some of our polithiefcians who will want to remain in power for so long when it is glaring that all they have to offer is to cause problem and loot?

Why is Keshi too afraid of being sacied?It is always good to leave when the ovation is loudest but you didn't and leaving now will merit only abuse but that is the best option.

Keshi,overcome your fear and worry.You will be fine and Eagles will also come good with time.

3 Likes

Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 24, 2014
crownprince102:
Super Eagles head coach ,Stephen Keshi, still wants to continue in his role despite missing out on qualification for next year's Africa Cup of Nations.
Keshi believes sacking him will do nothing to reverse the downward trend the Eagles are currently experiencing, insisting the problems goes beyond him.
"If a team fails, sacking the coach won't solve the problem. The authority should look beyond the coach to find solutions to the problem," Keshi said
Keshi, who has been working without a contract since the expiration of his last deal after the World Cup, admitted that failure to qualify for next year AFCON is failure on his part.
"I can't deny it is a shame that we failed to qualify,on my part I failed the Nation but my players took South Africa for granted,a match they need to win."
His agent Emma Addo was however silent on his client future but echoed Keshi's sentiment that the problem of the team goes beyond the coach.
"No explanation will be acceptable now by Nigerians but Super Eagles problems goes beyond coaching,if some issues are not resolved no can succeed for long with the team," Addo added.
"We shouldn't forget where Keshi picked this team from in 2012, almost same place like they are now but nobody cared about how they got there, that is why it happened again."

is keshi that sabi

i here say earth don dey warm too much?
thank God for mars
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by notobs: 5:22am On Nov 24, 2014
I think keshi should do the right thing, The right thing is for him to resign as the national coach, and save himself the embarrassment of being fired down the line, Keshi is a national Hero, He should act like one, take this one for the team and bow out, so the team can tow a different direction Abegi.

1 Like

Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by mesoade(m): 5:31am On Nov 24, 2014
Tchai see nigerians
they are so so impatient,
was it keshi that told musa to lose the 3chances?
If musa had scored them,una go dey hail musa
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by mesoade(m): 5:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Tchai see nigerians
If musa had scored them,una go dey hail keshi
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by Reference(m): 5:54am On Nov 24, 2014
tuffgongjo:
bros,Lippi retired in 2006,but was shamefully dismissed after the 2010 WC disaster,Sabella also wasn't sacked he took the honorable way out.
Keshi should have quit after that WC in my own opinion.

Yes. He should have. We don't have structures to ensure long term performance. The best we can get for now are these 'flash in the pan' experiences. For a coach to stay beyond a tournament he needs a fooball house with solid foundations. This is where perhaps Keshi is right. It is not entirely his fault but the reality is likened to why Nigerians drive SUV's a lot, bad roads. A non existent institution cannot support long term planning.

1 Like

Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by baski92(m): 5:55am On Nov 24, 2014
True talk but gambling with your team..... Lol guy u fvck up
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by Reference(m): 5:58am On Nov 24, 2014
mesoade:
Tchai see nigerians
If musa had scored them,una go dey hail keshi

But Sunday Mba had just half a chance and gave us the Nations Cup and we all hailed Keshi. The sun doesn't really set does it. The earth you stand on simply moves into the night. Such is life. You take both the groans and the glory.

2 Likes

Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by Cuckoo48: 6:05am On Nov 24, 2014
This man better jus go by himsef b4 Nigerians go jus vex one day and sack u by lynching. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by chrisxxx(m): 6:05am On Nov 24, 2014
If sacking u as the coach would not solve eagles problems, can u explain to us why u did not advise nfa against sacking siasia before u took the job? Can u see what a selfless Nigerian did in the person of ahmadu by rejecting the NFF offer? Keshi u have shown the mafian gene in u pls go. And if b y any reason NFF recalls u I will sue NFF cos u had same contract with siasia. What is good for the Portuguese is good for the Ugandan.
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by jimmy101231(m): 6:06am On Nov 24, 2014
So u no wan comot abi...wait there ooooo....idiot
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by philips70(m): 6:13am On Nov 24, 2014
Cheii! Where goeth all the boastings? Or was Keshi a wrestler in his former life?
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by ddeola: 6:20am On Nov 24, 2014
Keshi, park well jare. We need a new coach who is not sentimental and has the technical capacity to help our team and not a coach who just want to mark time.

We need a coach who can solve the problems Keshi cannot solve.
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by dammytosh: 6:25am On Nov 24, 2014
Proud and desperate baga.

What happened to all those countries offering him million dollars per month.

Go first, then we tackle d problem.
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by DinhoMVP: 6:26am On Nov 24, 2014
Keshi u destroyed our football with your personal interest always inviting mediocre players when better stars are left out...u claim to be unearthing talents so where are the Uchebos and Ameobis u took to the world cup instead of Joel Obi and Haruna or Ike Uche or even Sunday Mba...look at egwueke u can never compare him to udoji of enyimba...ugwu uwadiegwu is better than all ur left backs...emem eduok was on the bench against SA someone that is scoring for fun at the moment yet u left emenike on for the entire duration someone that hasn't scored in 13games as a striker!! Keshi please leave Nigerian football alone Super Eagles Shirt is not for the Highest Bidder...even without a coaching license I will qualify the eagles for AFCON I'm sure u don't even watch these boys in their clubs....even in america where u stay martins is on fire yet u shut him out...ur ego is too much keshi dat is y u clash with your players everywhere u go...please u have done enough damage just go....SA was a man down yet u couldn't capitalise Ghana at Chan was a man down yet u didn't win Keita was sent off against Greece in SA 2010 and immediately Otto Rahaghel brought in Samaras and the game was over...keshi please go You are Tactless!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) / Augustine Eguavoen's Profile & Career / Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.