Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,469 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: (1147 Views)

What's The Meaning Of Biitches? See Why I'm Asking. / Poser For The Ladies - Check Out This Pic. / Why Do Girls Cheat (Naira Girls I'm Asking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by Rapsainot(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
As a guy, has a lady asked you out before? If
yes, how did it happen? and as a lady, have/can
you ask a guy out? If yes, how did it happen?
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by chimerase2: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dos days undecided

1 Like

Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Plenty times..i even ask myself if am a gurl lol...its my duty to chyke dem, not the other way round....
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by iceberylin(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
[size=20pt]į'v loşţ çoųŋţ,moşţly bāçķ įŋ şęçoŋdāŗy şçђool cheesy[/size]
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
some people can lie
grin
grin
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by Rapsainot(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]į'v loşţ çoųŋţ,moşţly bāçķ įŋ şęçoŋdāŗy şçђool cheesy[/size]
na so you fine reach undecided
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by Rapsainot(m): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
samflexxy:
some people can lie
grin
grin
even devil is a learner..
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by iceberylin(m): 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rapsainot:
na so you fine reach undecided

gųy ŋā booķ ooo

āƒţęŗ į ђāŋdlę māţђş āşşįgŋmęŋţ, ţђęy bę lįķę. "şţāŋ lęmę ţāķę yoų ţo ţђę şçђool şţoŗę, "

ęҳpęçįālly oŋę wђįţę bābę lįķę that grin

1 Like

Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by Rapsainot(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
iceberylin:

gųy ŋā booķ ooo

āƒţęŗ į ђāŋdlę māţђş āşşįgŋmęŋţ, ţђęy bę lįķę. "şţāŋ lęmę ţāķę yoų ţo ţђę şçђool şţoŗę, "

ęҳpęçįālly oŋę wђįţę bābę lįķę that grin

your school get store?

Did you school in France?

because there's nothing like school store here in AFGHANISTAN
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by iceberylin(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rapsainot:

your school get store? Did you school in France because there's nothing like school store here in AFGHANISTAN
įţ wāş ā boŗdįŋg şçђool..

Ewuuu angry
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by Rapsainot(m): 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
iceberylin:

įţ wāş ā boŗdįŋg şçђool..

Ewuuu angry
bording school

Is that the French meaning of "boarding" undecided
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
A lady actually did ask me out,but mehn that lady was deep in the friendzone,could not find anytin s.Exy in her
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rapsainot:
bording school

grin
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by iceberylin(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rapsainot:
bording school

įmbęşįdę,ŋo dђ mumu angry
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by Rapsainot(m): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
iceberylin:

įmbęşįdę,ŋo dђ mumu angry
wetin nah... can't we be serious for once sad
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by iceberylin(m): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rapsainot:
wetin nah... can't we be serious for once sad
ųŗ ƒųçķįŋg ųp angry
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by Rapsainot(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
iceberylin:

ųŗ ƒųçķįŋg ųp angry
person no dey follow you play again? grin
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by iceberylin(m): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rapsainot:
person no dey follow you play again? grin
ŋā plāy wę dђ ŋā....

mādmāŋ grin
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by ERCROSS(m): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u
And
Iceberylin..
Take note

All liars shall go to hell...

cheesy
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by iceberylin(m): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
ERCROSS:

Cutehector4u
And
Iceberylin..
Take note

All liars shall go to hell...

cheesy
Thomas grin
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2014
i've lost count. #Girls are despirate nowadays
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 22, 2014
iceberylin:

Thomas grin
lol i'm gettn popular erryday....
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2014
As a girl, it does not always end well.
Re: On The Poser For The Night, I'm Asking: by mesoade(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dem no bold reach . . Too many greenlights . . Me no even send . . Na red light straight!

(1) (Reply)

First Date Tips For Men / 7 Clues To Tell Your Spouse Is Lying / 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.