Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

A Nairalander Who Wants To Take On Sarkodie And Phyno!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Who Wants To Take On Sarkodie And Phyno!!! (738 Views)

My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 / Jonathan Ridiculed On 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / LOMA: A Nairalander Who Made Us Proud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Who Wants To Take On Sarkodie And Phyno!!! by karizmanigeria(m): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
This is the face of the self proclaimed leader of the revolutionary hip hop movement in Nigeria, his name is karizma naija. He is totally confident of his abilities as a wordsmith and lyrical master, he has set his sights at the top, vowing to bring down some of the best in the business, if they cross his path, with his new song, Adventus, recently released. check out his freestyle video on youtube here and decide if he has what it takes or not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UIRC3m9Nko

Re: A Nairalander Who Wants To Take On Sarkodie And Phyno!!! by Evina(f): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
You must be a learner angry

So you are not aware that you ought to have included pins for at least 250mb for quicker download? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Who Wants To Take On Sarkodie And Phyno!!! by Diffdeef(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hmm there's nothing person no go see.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Who Wants To Take On Sarkodie And Phyno!!! by JEITO: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Take on kwa! What have they done wrong Is it wrestling, karate or boxing contest Is it a 2 on 1 handicap match cos all I see is an angry looking man undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Who Wants To Take On Sarkodie And Phyno!!! by Mologi(m): 12:01am On Nov 22, 2014
As in....my guy u no try at all.....but
I will tell u in earnest u very very good...comported n brave....

kudos....my man u can do it..
n abt those guys ur trying to take on
they r also learners

#noflatering#

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Who Wants To Take On Sarkodie And Phyno!!! by Waspy(m): 12:34am On Nov 22, 2014
Issorait oo grin grin grin undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Who Wants To Take On Sarkodie And Phyno!!! by vizboy(m): 12:40am On Nov 22, 2014
am still a learner.com

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Who Wants To Take On Sarkodie And Phyno!!! by karizmanigeria(m): 1:18am On Nov 23, 2014
Evina:
You must be a learner angry

So you are not aware that you ought to have included pins for at least 250mb for quicker download? undecided
Re: A Nairalander Who Wants To Take On Sarkodie And Phyno!!! by egift(m): 4:26am On Nov 23, 2014
Here are the two things the guy need to do:

1. Fire who ever is currently advising him (even if the person is working for free) and hire someone with a brain. He need branding and a lot of cleaning ups to do.

2. Let him cave his niche and do his thing. Stop calling people's names and claiming what he do not have. Sit down write good songs with content and meaning, get a good studio, do some tracks and get something worthwhile out.

His work will sell him, get him good collabo, etc. It is dam too early for him to be looking for trouble from people who may be in position to help him. Unless he is not serious, then forget all I said and fade away.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Who Wants To Take On Sarkodie And Phyno!!! by karizmanigeria(m): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
#methodtomymadness #gladyoucouldjoin #genuinearticle #inogofallyahand

(1) (Reply)

How Kidnapping Made Me A Millionaire / APC Meeting To Pick Buhari’s Vice Ends In Deadlocked / FG To Privatise Railways, Inland Waterways, 6 Others In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.