Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! (6028 Views)

Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
hifaif:

You are just being sentimental instead of being realistic like a sensible person would be.

And mind you, I am still too young to contest for the post of president. When the time comes, I will show you and your incompetent boss (that is if he escapes long term in jail) how to rule a country.
lol you are a joker you are too young to contest for president abi SUG president, church youths president, departmental president, old students union president nko are they not posts of president or are you waiting for when you get old to contest an unrealistic presidential post. Like I ask before what is your solution to problems of Nigeria
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by thaoriginator: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
lol you just found out, I am crazy and happy unlike a frustrated internet troll who just quote me
who are you?
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
thaoriginator:
who are you?
question for the gods
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
lol you are a joker you are too young to contest for president abi SUG president, church youths president, departmental president, old students union president nko are they not posts of president or are you waiting for when you get old to contest an unrealistic presidential post. Like I ask before what is your solution to problems of Nigeria

Don't be stupid and running all over the place (you clearly didn't know what to type).

And don't forget that I said I would teach your incompetent president how to rule a country. COUNTRY.

I don't know why your post should carry so much nonsense about irrelevant Presidential posts when the bone of contention here is that of a COUNTRY.

I don't know how you can manage to understand me though when you can't manage to stay in the line of an argument that mentions PRESIDENCY of a country and not of a University government.

And about what I can do to solve the problem of this country, I would rather contribute them in a gathering of intellectuals who can argue without being sentimental. Telling them to YOU would be a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Adelaide2: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Even the Cameroonians know Islam is the problem. Very useless and derelict religious indoctrination, I would say.
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
hifaif:

Don't be stupid and running all over the place (you clearly didn't know what to type).

And don't forget that I said I would teach your incompetent president how to rule a country. COUNTRY.

I don't know why your post should carry so much nonsense about irrelevant Presidential posts when the bone of contention here is that of a COUNTRY.

I don't know how you can manage to understand me though when you can't manage to stay in the line of an argument that mentions PRESIDENCY of a country and not of a University government.

And about what I can do to solve the problem of this country, I would rather contribute them in a gathering of intellectuals who can argue without being sentimental. Telling them to YOU would be a waste of time.

bla bla bla answer my questions and stop beating around the bush. You are waiting for when you become president of Nigeria that is when your impact will be felt, you have no balls to vie for any of the post within your reach and level and you are calling a president incompetent lol. He maybe incompetent but you are not better off, you have no impact to make but you judge another person BROS go and handle a post first come back and judge with your achievements as a reference. Mind you I ask you to criticize constructively not the jargons you wrote
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
bla bla bla answer my questions and stop beating around the bush. You are waiting for when you become president of Nigeria that is when your impact will be felt, you have no balls to vie for any of the post within your reach and level and you are calling a president incompetent lol. He maybe incompetent but you are not better off, you have no impact to make but you judge another person BROS go and handle a post first come back and judge with your achievements as a reference. Mind you I ask you to criticize constructively not the jargons you wrote

I will enforce a life ban for you. you have been a nuisance on this forum.

-CramJones
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ucheosefoh:

Oh, shut up already. As I am not the president, what other impact can I make than pay my tax and give to the orphanages around me and to report suspicious movements around me to the police?

You expect me to have vied for a post before I can criticize a man who spends my hard earned tax money recklessly without much to show for it.

Are you dumb or what? If I took up office of Student Union President, what impact would it make on BH? Even if I gave pieces of advice to the presidency, would I also assume the office of the president and execute the plans myself?

And FYI, I do not have to start my political career from the grassroot level so stop all that crap about contesting at the university or department level. And for calling my presidential ambition unrealistic, your ultimate dreams would never be realized.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
cramjones:

I will enforce a life ban for you. you have been a nuisance on this forum.

-CramJones
hahahaha talking about who is a nuisance and a troll bro you got no competitor
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
hifaif:

Oh, shut up already. As I am not the president, what other impact can I make than pay my tax and give to the orphanages around me and to report suspicious movements around me to the police?

You expect me to have vied for a post before I can criticize a man who spends my hard earned tax money recklessly without much to show for it.

Are you dumb or what? If I took up office of Student Union President, what impact would it make on BH? Even if I gave pieces of advice to the presidency, would I also assume the office of the president and execute the plans myself?

And FYI, I do not have to start my political career from the grassroot level so stop all that crap about contesting at the university or department level. And for calling my presidential ambition unrealistic, your ultimate dreams would never be realized.

hahahaha keep on dodging my questions, you said he is incompetent give reasons why he is incompetent, then show the way forward, is this too much to ask ? It is what I call constructive criticism not disturbing us with he is incompetent all over the internet as for you paying your tax na you talk am I can't doubt neither will I accept it na wetin you tell us we go believe.
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
hahahaha keep on dodging my questions, you said he is incompetent give reasons why he is incompetent, then show the way forward, is this too much to ask ? It is what I call constructive criticism not disturbing us with he is incompetent all over the internet as for you paying your tax na you talk am I can't doubt neither will I accept it na wetin you tell us we go believe.

I will give one reason (even though a lot of people have given this reason but as long as we have people like you who keep on asking this question repeatedly, inspite of getting answers each time, we might have to continue to say it)

For 3 years, the Defence Sector has got the lion's share of the national budget with little to show for it. If he were not incompetent, why has he not tamed this ragtag army? Why have they continued to take territories and to kill people anyhow?

Please, answer.

1 Like

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
hifaif:

I will give one reason (even though a lot of people have given this reason but as long as we have people like you who keep on asking this question repeatedly, inspite of getting answers each time, we might have to continue to say it)

For 3 years, the Defence Sector has got the lion's share of the national budget with little to show for it. If he were not incompetent, why has he not tamed this ragtag army? Why have they continued to take territories and to kill people anyhow?

Please, answer.

like I said before he maybe incompetent which I have no excuse for that but saying it without suggesting a solution does not make you better. You have a point so what did you think is the way forward
Note: criticize constructively
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ucheosefoh:

Can you bugger off from this thread already!

-CramJones
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
cramjones:

Can you bugger off from this thread already!

-CramJones
lol you don't own this site so chill, you don't like my comments can't you mind your business? Did I quote you before you quote me so Mr troll get busy
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
like I said before he maybe incompetent which I have no excuse for that but saying it without suggesting a solution does not make you better. You have a point so what did you think is the way forward
Note: criticize constructively

The solution is evident. People ( both Nigerians and foreigners know it and have been saying it). The problem is a lack of commitment on the part of the president. You can't continue to give defense the largest share of the budget at the expense of education and health and the average Nigerian still continues to feel unsafe in his own house.

Saying someone is incompetent is apt if the person has been tackling insurgency for 3 years without finding a result.

You might want to check the meaning of incompetent

1 Like

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by lonelydora: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Do you what "enemy within" mean?
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by lonelydora: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Do you know what "enemy within" mean?
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
hifaif:

The solution is evident. People ( both Nigerians and foreigners know it and have been saying it). The problem is a lack of commitment on the part of the president. You can't continue to give defense the largest share of the budget at the expense of education and health and the average Nigerian still continues to feel unsafe in his own house.

Saying someone is incompetent is apt if the person has been tackling insurgency for 3 years without finding a result.

You might want to check the meaning of incompetent
Interesting! nice comment, this is something you could have done before instead of belonging issues I am impress with you cus I ask two other people same questions they ran away yet will insist that the president is daft and clueless, isn't that an act of cowardly? I am not pro PDP or anti-APC I am just anti_jargons and pro constructive criticism.

1 Like

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Yksoul(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
I SHAKE MY HEAD FOR SOME KIDS IN THIS TOPIC.YOU WERE BORN 20 YEARS OR 40YEARS AGO,YOU DID NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED DURING BIAFRA? HA! HAD IT BEEN YOU WERE THERE,YOU WOULD RATHER CURSE ANYONE THAT ADVOCATE FOR BIAFRA.I PITY SOME PEOPLE HERE.GO AND ASK YOUR FATHERS AND MOTHERS IN SE TO NARRATE TO YOU WHAT HAPPENED DURING BIAFRA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Already Made Business Plan For The Production Of Polythene Shopping Bags (nylon) / Ibrahim Babangida's Achievements: A Born Achiever / Seun Turns A Living Legend As Nairaland Trends Worldwide On Twitter - Top Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.