Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Nigeria Political Photos From The Past - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Political Photos From The Past (23771 Views)

More Political Photos / Nigeria Political Party With Their Motto / Will Rotational Presidency Solve Nigeria's Political Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by femi4: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2014
LMAyedun:
Nnamdi Azikiwe announced before the federal elections that his party does not like the design of the National flag, and also plan to change it.
Same here, its too simple. If I have the opportunity, I will change it
Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by Tonylyte(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2014
laykorn:
Those Ghanians cheered with a message of bloody revenge. success is the best revenge. There was once a country.
Ayamlaykorn
I wanted to quote you but i discovered u are buhari's e-warrior therefore u can pull nigeria down just to make a political point. Am yet to see the ghanaian bloody revenge.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by Ferdinandu(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2014
Well done Mr LMAyedun! From your various topics it seems you are the custodian of Nigeria's History.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by 9inches(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2014
LMAyedun:
Cheering Ghanaians wave from the deck of a ship in port Lagos, Feb 2, 1983 as they prepare to sail back to their country following Nigeria's expulsion of an estimated 2million non-citizens.
Ghana-must-go cheesy
Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2014
Tonylyte:

I wanted to quote you but i discovered u are buhari's e-warrior therefore u can pull nigeria down just to make a political point. Am yet to see the ghanaian bloody revenge.
*yimu
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by Tonylyte(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2014
1stola:

And you must be 1st class morôn.
I sure clicked the ''like'' button on your post, u know why? I like your stewpidity.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by maskid(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2014
Why northerners TOO like to dey sidon for floor sef??. Hmm. Stella lookd the same across generations. Nice 1. OP

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by makalight(f): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2014
Interesting, Op well done
Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2014
LMAyedun:
Colonel Ojukwu of Biafra in 1968.
Lt.-Col, not Colonel.
Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 22, 2014
Tonylyte:

*When BH kills all of you nder the tyrannical regime of a puppet dictator,in heaven or hell,your eyes will open to Ghana's success,their revenge
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by mmb(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2014
With the exception of NEPA and corruption, I can say Nigeria is really developing. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by M4gunners: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2014
LMAyedun:
Cheering Ghanaians wave from the deck of a ship in port Lagos, Feb 2, 1983 as they prepare to sail back to their country following Nigeria's expulsion of an estimated 2million non-citizens.
So na Ghana must go be dis, i see.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by ulysses: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2014
Awesome Pics!!!!!

Wish 2 c peace reign supreme in my dear motherland....

Wait....Obasanjo waiting patiently for wat?

LoL
Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by maskid(m): 7:25am On Nov 22, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Obasanjo is the first Nigerian Head of State to bring a US president to Nigeria.

And that is an achievement?? I dnt know wat is wrong wth some Nigerians theez days. Iz it that u have lost ur self-esteem or u have some borderline personalty disorder

SLAVE since 1650

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by AreaFada2: 7:28am On Nov 22, 2014
mandai01:
Good One! However, my question is if these fathers of ours have truly sown the seed of integrity, how do we explain the multiple harvest of corruption and wickedness in government?

Good question, they tried but they got a few things wrong too. It's human to err.

E.g, Zik and Awo had the chance to govern after that 1959 elections but they couldn't unite.

Both were strategising politically.

So Zik had to work with the Northern party people with whom he had little in common.

Imagine a govt involving such brilliant minds.
Of course I can say this with the benefit of hindsight.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by Tonylyte(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2014
laykorn:

*When BH kills all of you nder the tyrannical regime of a puppet dictator,in heaven or hell,your eyes will open to Ghana's success,their revenge
Ayamlaykorn
They should succeed in killing the entire north first, by then we will know way forward. Na craze dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by denedene(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2014
the past was beta... we were more organised n respected.. naw we hardly get vip guests like d queen, American president, greed has eaten up our country
Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by 735i(m): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2014
1stola:

See him undecided
Yeye indiscipline man planning strategy that will later destroy his people.
How can a soldier be keeping that much beards?

How "young" are you?
Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2014
maskid:

And that is an achievement?? I dnt know wat is wrong wth some Nigerians theez days. Iz it that u have lost ur self-esteem or u have some borderline personalty disorder

SLAVE since 1650
See if your brain has been hacked.
Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by fleexee(m): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2014
From my own point of view; they all failed and betrayed our generation. Since I was born '80's till now, I keep hearing the names of this set of failures. I can't envy any one among them, cos I expect a better Nigeria. Maybe revolution would be the answer to Nija problem. W need to set a better future fit the up coming generation so that they won't regret having us as preceding generation. PLEASE VOTE WISELY AND LET'S TRY TO FACE REALITY. NIGERIA WOULD BE A A GREAT COUNTRY ONE DAY

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 22, 2014
By posting that Zik's photo where he was in a school addressing students first,it is obvious that this op has some sinister motives.
@op stop being coward.
Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by 1stola: 7:33am On Nov 22, 2014
735i:

How "young" are you?
As young as a young man.
Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by LEAFLET(m): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2014
LMAyedun:
Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe at the N.C.N.C political rally, Urualla, 1959.
Ha! My village na him be this...Thank you Op..Felling like Atiku this morning..
Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by Strawhat(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2014
adeitoro:
Nnaa... that Sir Nnamdi Azikiwe stage at Urualla's polical rally, na die.

Op God bless you for bringing such memories back to this present generation.
I'm telling u man smiley these are the kind of threads we want to be seeing on FP! Educative and eye opening threads.. Good one OP cool

IN OTHER NEWS

Pls REMEMBER TO VOTE Emperorking20 FOR MR NL today 22nd Nov 2014, Time: 9am-6pm.. He's cool, intelligent and humble, he's got all it takes grin Your vote counts and he needs it.. Here's d link: https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest
Thanks!

Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by 735i(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2014
1stola:

As young as a young man.
Good...
It's not considered "smart" to talk about things you know little or nothing about...
Do be careful with your choice of words....at least for posterity sakes....so you never have cause to look back and say..."had I known"....
Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by maskid(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

See if your brain has been hacked.

Thnx i guess ur just lookin out for mi cos Its only a place where useful information can b found that gets hacked.

Am glad u see the sense in my statement.

No need to hack the info. I gave it free of charge.

U can thank mi later

Oluku.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by Sheenor: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2014
i swear i love the then Nigeria than the present....Gosh, our government sucks....
Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by anonimi: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2014
AreaFada2:

Good question, they tried but they got a few things wrong too. It's human to err.

E.g, Zik and Awo had the chance to govern after that 1959 elections but they couldn't unite.

Both were strategising politically.

So Zik had to work with the Northern party people with whom he had little in come.

Imagine a govt involving such brilliant minds.
Of course I can say this with the benefit of hindsight.

The same thing MAY happen in Lagos for the rescue mission of Lagosians from the blood sucking demonic jaws of Thief'nubu.
If Koro cannot work with Agbaje, perhaps as his Deputy governor, the imperial colonisation of Lagos by the Iragbiji man will continue unabated.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by Jeezyy(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2014
how time flies
Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by Abiagirl777(f): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2014
googlepikin:
your name sounds more like 1st otula.

Eeeewww
Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by SamAfrik(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2014
Its obvious from the pix that Yorubas have stood up to what they believe in and suffered tyranny in Nigeria: From Soyinka to Fela to Funmilayo to Obsanjo etc Yet some people think Yorubas are coward.
Just show a tribe that has half the courageous people the Yorubas have and given to human right protection.
Let's work together to lift this nation without casting aspersion on each other.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Political Photos From The Past by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 22, 2014
mandai01:
Good One! However, my question is if these fathers of ours have truly sown the seed of integrity, how do we explain the multiple harvest of corruption and wickedness in government?

Not just in govt, but every sector in Nigeria and every individual..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase / $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.