Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. (3638 Views)

Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by goldfish80(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Omo see derailing grin
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Samguine:
I thought this thread was to discuss Love and Lust? Why do I just see two people's passion for por.n films and phobia for sweaty people? undecided
lmao...you self talk am..tho I like cartoons toogrin
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by djwinnie(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
i lik as evewibdy jst lif dis thread for d two dem
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nice one Eroticangelina. You didn't highlight the signs of love tho
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by veevean1(f): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ferdybaba:
Nice one Eroticangelina. You didn't highlight the signs of love tho
U will just b going everywher wink
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
veevean1:

U will just b going everywher wink

Lol...you brought me here. I know say u like Love well well wink
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by veevean1(f): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Lol...you brought me here. I know say u like Love well well wink
grin. Yes na
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
veevean1:

grin. Yes na

How is d weekend going!!! u guys didn't go catch a movie?
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by veevean1(f): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ferdybaba:

How is d weekend going!!! u guys didn't go catch a movie?
Well we caught oda tins wink
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by sirm2k(m): 12:06am On Dec 03, 2014
DesChyko:
Lust is the first stage of Love, Q.E.D.

i agree with you,
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Youngpo413: 7:20am On Dec 25, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol I've not watched any of them... hmmmm this ur question ehn grin I think I like rough one, not too rough tho....
and you said you are still not ready for marriage?if you can handle rough sex,that means you are capable of marriage,so and accept your (imaginary) boyfriends proposal.
I even thought you were a virgin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me / Top Five Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes (ashawo) / 60 Funny Things To Say To A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.