Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,417 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me (3487 Views)

Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? / Boyfrnd And Girlfrnd Matters / My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by DiamonJ: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Can you marry a guy /man who is not romantic, go one round and rest for two week, dont know how to cuddle a woman at night, who make you feel old inside, now i feel jealous each time i see couple cuddling and hugging, now i'm beginning to dislike him , i feel more relax when his not around me, and feel anger, heartache, not living each time his around, i only feel young outside my relationship, bcoz I alot of guys are in love with me, i was forced to sleep with one to see if am still alive, since then d guy has fall in love with me and i'm not in love with him just a frn with benefit, i hate cheating but wetin man pikin go do?
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by elantraceey(f): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2015
You need help undecided

Have you tried discussing your sexual fantasies with him?

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by iceberylin(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Igbos be like....

OGBANJE shocked

1 Like

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Pls don't marry him, end the relationship asap, you will regret that marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Tallesty1(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Why are you telling us?

Are we your boyfriend?

Things is, you are tried of the relationship and wants to end it but you don't know how to go about it because their is no tangible reason to.

You should just breakup because you don't deserve. No cheat deserves a faithful partner.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by yomi007k(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2015
Why d hell r u telling us this.
Break-up.
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by vizkiz: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2015
go one round and rest for a week!! What the ff!!! grin
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Tallesty1(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2015
firstEVA:
I can bet my left nyash that the guy is not interested in marrying her either.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
I can bet my left nyash that the guy is not interested in marrying her either.
why not the right yansh undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Enegod(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2015
DiamonJ:
Can you marry a guy /man who is not romantic, go one round and rest for two week, dont know how to cuddle a woman at night, who make you feel old inside, now i feel jealous each time i see couple cuddling and hugging, now i'm beginning to dislike him , i feel more relax when his not around me, and feel anger, heartache, not living each time his around, i only feel young outside my relationship, bcoz I alot of guys are in love with me, i was forced to sleep with one to see if am still alive, since then d guy has fall in love with me and i'm not in love with him just a frn with benefit, i hate cheating but wetin man pikin go do?
what exactly do you want us to do for you?
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Tallesty1(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2015
firstEVA:
I used it to bet on another thread.

16 Likes

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Vivly(f): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2015
LMAO @ go one round and rest for two weeks.

Please don't marry someone that can't keep up with your libido. Frustration comes in different forms.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Afrok(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2015
Make man pikin use ehn head na, abii make I come teach ur guy how to do those things or what? undecided
U hate cheating but u've cheated already, so what's still keeping U? Mtschew...
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2015
DiamonJ:

Just a bitchch
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by demmy0325(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2015
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Mprex(f): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2015
Break up cheesy
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by yomi007k(m): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2015
firstEVA:
because d left yansh has more blood supply n would heal faster incase of any damage. grin

....E nor dey Google.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by OohMpa: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2015

Ooh Mpa don give up.......grin grin grin grin
After one round i.e. 10 mins, the manchi go rest for 10,080 mins.

The sex na contract work ooooooo grin

Nne, Jesus says pick up the cross and follow him. Prease and prease, pick up your legs and run away from him

Ooh Mpa don die for here ooooooo grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by lirusehn(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Exjoker(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2015
After cheating on your bf now you have the gut to tell us that you hate cheating and you expect to believe you now. What did you take us for; Morons

1 Like

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2015
Girl, just forget about that guy, quit the relationship asap! dont even think of marriage, knowing quite well marriage is not a contract, but a life time something. only if you want your p*ssy to die of hunger then you can merged with him....

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Houseofglam7(f): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2015
This has gotta be a joke of some sort!

Leave him already!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
I used it to bet on another thread.
grin
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by ivyT(f): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2015
crazysaint:
Girl, just forget about that guy, quit the relationship asap! dont even think of marriage, knowing quite well marriage is not a contract, but a life time something. only if you want your p*ssy to die of hunger then you can merged with him....

Lol @pusssy to die of hunger ;Dl
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by OKNkanu(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
keep "serching"
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by DiamonJ: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
elantraceey:
You need help undecided

Have you tried discussing your sexual fantasies with him?
i av , but he refused to change for 4yrs, once he come home i always expect d same thing, and it makes me feel like old woman inside
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by DiamonJ: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
firstEVA:
tnx
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by DiamonJ: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Why are you telling us?

Are we your boyfriend?

Things is, you are tried of the relationship and wants to end it but you don't know how to go about it because their is no tangible reason to.

You should just breakup because you don't deserve. No cheat deserves a faithful partner.
i was faithful for 4yrs and, and i was sex starve, i begged him to atleast cuddle me but for where, once he comes home i expect d same lonely night even when his beside me, i cheated bcoz i tot my thing no dey work again
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by DiamonJ: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Just a bitchch
you family is d bitch, and i pray u and family stay in a relationship u will be sex starve for 4yrs and
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by Tallesty1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
DiamonJ:
i was faithful for 4yrs and, and i was sex starve, i begged him to atleast cuddle me but for where, once he comes home i expect d same lonely night even when his beside me, i cheated bcoz i tot my thing no dey work again
No dey work as in your thing no dey stand or you don't get wet?

undecided
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by DiamonJ: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Why are you telling us?

Are we your boyfriend?

if i could cheat on this guy, no woman wont cheat on a guy like this, bcoz i was faithful and endured for 4yrs and almost lost my libido
Re: I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me by DiamonJ: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
No dey work as in your thing no dey stand or you don't get wet?

undecided
bcoz i almost lost my libido, i dont enjoy sex again bcoz of anger of waiting for d man u love to at least hug or cuddle u, make u feel like a woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Ladies Please I Need Your Input / Guys And Ladies In The House Do You Agree With This Sex Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.