Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? (33073 Views)

The Poster That Can Name A Thing That Is Free In This World Wins / Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders / funniest NAMES i ever heard! post your own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by moondust(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2007
Islander:

Are you mentally challenged? What the f.cuk are you talking about? Me? Neelsel, a softie? Boy you are new here, so please get out of my face.

FYI, I don't like you or anything associated with you. If Wifey gets in my way, I shall devour her.
Stop ranting like a fool. Bring the "ammunition" I am anxiously waiting.
I explained my degree to you, to show you bat, that all your useless rantings cannot shake me, Please do I need to be explaining myself to you dunces all the time? Cha, blood cloth.

And please, pestering Wife? LOLOLOL. First of all she's dark, And I am really not into dark people. I like them on the lighter side. Now bat if you have nothing substantial to say to me, ta ta,

Now I know u're more stupid than u look,  u  deranged idiosyncratic ogre! I've ceased to like u either cos I'll have nothing to do wit a bone-headed simpleton like u.
beta go get a life and don't come exhibiting ur dumbness on NL. u're just hating on the chic cos she's better looking than u and all ur crew put together, dats my take.
just hit the road and stop making an ass of urself everywhere u go!!!!
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

Now I can see comprehension of words is totally above your inclination of intellectual reasoning and capacity.

Why do you have to mention what your sister studied, which to me is a lie undecided. Anyways back to your inanity, you once took privy to the fact that you are an abnormal pyschologist, which you studied wherever that was.

Again I ask you, dim-wit, what is a politician donkey? Give me the honor of educating an African if you can tongue tongue tongue tongue
Sule kiss kiss kiss

Pataki,
Lies are not in our culture, check yourself asshole.  Don't hate on us because we didnt come here and joined the "braiding" or "bag business"

Asshole, I mentioned on that thread with Davidylan that I hold a degree in Abnormal Psychology, I NEVER SAID i WORKED as an Abnormal PSychologist. slowpoke there is a hugh difference. So goat get back to eating grass and me enjoy the friuts of my labour jare.

@Moondust,
You are nothing but an empty barrel who makes noise. Again, since wowo-ness is all you are accustomed to, if you saw beauty in all its splendor you wouldn't know the difference.
And why haven't you posted your incrimminating facts about me? You sound like a defeated lawyer after losing a high profile case cry cry

And how many times must I preach here that I do have a life, and a great one too. NL is not my world. I come here to blow steam and laugh my ass off. One day when you find yourself a job and can pay your way, I will take you to my beautiful islands so you can experience what I had as a child growing up buffon,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Islander,
You have failed to define what a politician donkey implies, in your quest to use words against me. I would therefore suggest, you invest more time to study what would be needful and economically active to your case, as your degree in Abnormal Psychology is not paying you off! cry cry cry kiss kiss

Also in doing that, get a screw embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed You are too frustrated a being. tongue tongue tongue cool

Where is mukinatu
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

@ Islander,
You have failed to define what a politician donkey implies, in your quest to use words against me. I would therefore suggest, you invest more time to study what would be needful and economically active to your case, as your degree in Abnormal Psychology is not paying you off! cry cry cry kiss kiss

Also in doing that, get a screw embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed You are too frustrated a being. tongue tongue tongue cool

Where is mukinatu

Look at this ass sending me to do research in language and a simple statement( Politician, donkey) has been causing his heart to palpitate.

And again I told you, don't worry about the screw thingy, I only touch things fairer than moi, in other words you do not qualify.

LOLOLOL, You see if you had ask me months ago what I do for a living, then your idiotic portrayal of my supposedly career would have never come about.

Also let me advise you too, to work hard and when you are able to pay your way I will invite you to my islands. Come and see first hand what I am accustomed to,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Islander,
Keeping dancing on your foolishness grin grin grin grin grin

You seriously need to maintain that fit status of stupidity.

Got to go now. Be rest assured, I will be monitoring your reply to me from my T-Mobile Side kick and O2 blackberry tongue tongue tongue Got a date to catch.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

@ Islander,
Keeping dancing on your foolishness grin grin grin grin grin

You seriously need to maintain that fit status of stupidity.

Got to go now. Be rest assured, I will be monitoring your reply to me from my T-Mobile Side kick and O2 blackberry tongue tongue tongue Got a date to catch.
o someone pitied you a sidekick and a bb? Damn I am going out to get a Wing today.Cannot be seen using devices that a bush boy uses too,

And don't use that date thing to get away now. I hate it when you run away like a pussy each time you come at me.

I am stepping out in a bit too. but i will be back
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin
You really make me laugh. Never knew stupidity could be hilarious at times. Keep it up! I may end up considering you for my services though.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by PTH(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2007
Get an iphone and all will be settled. grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

grin grin grin grin grin
You really make me laugh. Never knew stupidity could be hilarious at times. Keep it up! I may end up considering you for my services though.

Pataki, the "wise" one. My dad once told me that stupid people like to call others stupid.  Maybe he saw you in his sleep tongue.

Your services? LOL, Man you have not been paying attention to nothing I said.  I love black stilettoes and pocket books jare.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2007
PTH:

Get an iphone and all will be settled. grin

Ermmmmmm. This this who I think it is wink cheesy

I am thinking about getting one for real,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mishoo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2007
Mrpataki & Islander

When will this Fight stop now

Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2007
Mishoo,
Pataki and I have some unfinished business to take care of. As soon as we are through, I promise to notify you,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2007
Have you been monitoring us since? undecided

Well tell Islander to hold her mouth.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2007
So Pataki it's now my fault? Yea blame everything on me sha
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by PTH(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2007
Islander:

Ermmmmmm. This this who I think it is wink cheesy

I am thinking about getting one for real,

what are u thinking?  grin Back from the gulag.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by PTH(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki leave islander alone o. . . kiss
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2007
PTH:

what are u thinking?  grin Back from the gulag.

Now I know no peleau for you, Neither any island hopping,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by PTH(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2007
Islander:

Now I know no peleau for you, Neither any island hopping,

cry cry cry
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by moondust(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Islander
wen u talk of beauty, I hope u're not remotely refering to urself 'cause my system shut down as soon as I opened ur picture
The ugliness was just too intense!
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2007
PTH:

cry cry cry

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.What did I do now?

BTW, why are you rebuking Pataki?? He knew exactly what he was getting into when he decided to wake me up this morning//
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2007
@Moondust,
There are a few Nlders who knw what I look like, so please stop making a nuisance of yourself monkey. I have told you, I have your pic( actually it was sent to me) and my girls and I had a field day, We laughed until we almost wet ourselves. So quit, You are making a mockery of yourself.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2007
Islander:

So Pataki it's now my fault? Yea blame everything on me sha
You started it, I did not! Hope as adults we do get to reason better grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ PTH,
Are you who I think you are? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

You started it, I did not! Hope as adults we do get to reason better grin grin grin grin

Now you know this is a big fat lie. Anyways, to each its own.

@PTH,what happened rats opps, cat got your tongue.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

shakes head in pity embarassed embarassed
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by moondust(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2007
Islander:

@Moondust,
There are a few Nlders who knw what I look like, so please stop making a nuisance of yourself monkey. I have told you, I have your pic( actually it was sent to me) and my girls and I had a field day, We laughed until we almost wet ourselves. So quit, You are making a mockery of yourself.

now u're being ridiculous, I saw ur pics, believe it or not and girl u UGLY pass shit! Dont worry I know the real story of wat happened wen u and ur gals saw my pic, some wet themselves from desire, i totally understand. so dont go around hatin all the good looking peeps on NL just because u're 3ft tall with a face like a monkey that just tasted lime. we totally understand how u feel, so dont take it out on us ok?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ moondust,
Please could you send the pix to my inbox2? Would love to see it
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2007
moondust:

now u're being ridiculous, I saw your pics, believe it or not and girl u UGLY pass shit! Dont worry I know the real story of what happened when u and your gals saw my pic, some wet themselves from desire, i totally understand. so don't go around hatin all the good looking peeps on Nairaland just because u're 3ft tall with a face like a monkey that just tasted lime. we totally understand how u feel, so don't take it out on us ok?

ROFLMAO,
Now I am really convinced you are deluded, I cannot laugh anymore. Stop ranting how my beautiful looks dog and bring proof. You sound like a dejected puppy who's slut of a mom refused to suckle it,

And No my friends and I don't roll with ugly people, We have class and taste, Again, did my petite physique meddled with your sense of reasoning? Awww, relax, I do have that effects on others,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

@ moondust,
Please could you send the pix to my inbox2? Would love to see it

Don't tell me you would stoop so low, when all you had to do was ask cheesy,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by PTH(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

@ PTH,
Are you who I think you are? undecided undecided undecided

what thinkest thou?  grin

Islander:

@PTH,what happened rats opps, cat got your tongue.

i'm still crying over my peleau and island tour.  embarassed

@ moondust, errr islander is cute.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ PTH,
Igwe's brother? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

@ moondust,
[s]Please could you send the pix to my inbox2? Would love to see it[/s]

This is unnecessary! What for? Action cancelled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

For Geniuses Only / Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? / Only For Genius [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.