Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? (33064 Views)

The Poster That Can Name A Thing That Is Free In This World Wins / Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders / funniest NAMES i ever heard! post your own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by felong(m): 12:08am On Jul 19, 2007
I was dreaming, and in the dream i was couting $10000000000000000 all of a sudden someone shook me and i awoke and lo and behold it was a dream. sad
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by uzygirl(f): 12:10am On Jul 19, 2007
I almost tripped a blind man while I was entering the bus today. I was supposed to wait until those coming down have alighted. but as Naija, I dey impatient. Next I knew, I'm tangled on the ground with a white cane.[s]Thank God twas the cane and not the man oh.[/s]
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mukina2: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2007
woke up  looking fine buy by 6pm  i was Leo mama grin grin chei!! the thing is funny but  sad grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by smile4kenn(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2007
didnt talk 2 any girl
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by wifeypenth(f): 12:55am On Aug 04, 2007
Crazy crazy's text came in just as i was looking at a phone. Lol
Sure they never imagined that. . .

the thot that she called me a ***, i actualy laughed that over
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by moondust(m): 2:05am On Aug 04, 2007
ate a plate full of weevil
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Sexyabby(f): 5:40am On Aug 04, 2007
Dis crazy girl dat used to go to my skool jumped on me today, when i was coming home at nine sumthing at night and dat was scary.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mukina2: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2007
my little cousin screaming when she saw me this morning grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2007
ojujucalabar. grin mukina2, wetin u do wey u come scare the child?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mukina2: 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2007
Soulpatrol grin you dont want to know grin the likkle pikin still dey fear me sha grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by wifeypenth(f): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2007
reading through nairaland today has been funny
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 2:30am On Aug 05, 2007
Some stupid girl tried talking to me today. Pluease, I ignored her and will keep doing so. I don't make nice with morons who initiate dilemmas then try to be nice.angry angry
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by wifeypenth(f): 6:14am On Aug 05, 2007
Awon mumu tii wan wa ni ibi ba yii

i havent told God that i love him this morning and i am here.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by omoge25(f): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2007
i called a male friend of mine by the name of a guy i'm crushing on. my friend just looked at me like i was crazy. i tried to laugh it off because it dawned on me that i seriously got my crush on the brains.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2007
omoge25, dont worry girl, we've all slipped up before. ur own betta. i sometimes tend to call the person im dating by the name of an ex.  grin now how embarrasing is that? the one that can make me go crazy is if a guy called me by some other girl's name while we're doing the dirty. i go nearly cut that him ting off o. slip of tongue or not, i no care. but e never happen to me sha, thank the lawd. cheesy
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by wifeypenth(f): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2007
having to go through some of my pictures as a child, mama is real creative and to think that she always took our pictures her self.

big sis's boyfie, experementing on all the guy's hairs in the house, he actually took the clipper and was giving them SHAPE. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2007
wifeypenth:

Awon mumu tii wan wa ni ibi ba yii

Kili pis mili pi alapas hlo pole,
HEIFER, was that comment refering to moi? Well if it were, you should do a thorough search in your entire family tree and there you would discover the originality of mumus, biartch,

@topic

NL newest puppet keeps going from thread to thread making a mockery of her asshole,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by omoge25(f): 6:16am On Aug 06, 2007
soulpatrol:

omoge25, don't worry girl, we've all slipped up before. your own betta. i sometimes tend to call the person im dating by the name of an ex. grin now how embarrasing is that? the one that can make me go crazy is if a guy called me by some other girl's name while we're doing the dirty. i go nearly cut that him ting off o. slip of tongue or not, i no care. but e never happen to me sha, thank the lawd. cheesy

i've had a guy i was seeing call me by his ex's name before, then the yeye man try to play it off as if it was no big deal. I start WW3 for his house immediately!
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by wifeypenth(f): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2007
Going through nairaland this morning.

The fact that my nutty big sis lindy was the one who gave . . . .
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by wifeypenth(f): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2007
RFLMAO

@ islander my bad NO
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by wifeypenth(f): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2007
RFLMAO

@ islander my bad NO
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by ChieFoH(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2007
some random dude that has'nt even done nysc is getting married

Islander:

Kili pis mili pi alapas hlo pole,
HEIFER, was that comment refering to moi? Well if it were, you should do a thorough search in your entire family tree and there you would discover the originality of mumus, biartch,

@topic

Nairaland newest puppet keeps going from thread to thread making a mockery of her asshole,

Wifey dear, please ignore this bitch, she's got AIDS!!! grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by soulpatrol(f): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2007
omoge25:

i've had a guy i was seeing call me by his ex's name before, then the yeye man try to play it off as if it was no big deal. I start WW3 for his house immediately!

baaaahahahahaha! grin i bet the guy saw the color of your eyes that day! him for try at least apologise.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2007
Chief of monkeys you are back, thought you said you retired ( to take care of your retarded sisterS)

Yes fool I have AIDS, yet you are going crazy over this Aids babe Ugly ass, Stop going to my hi5. I don't want your ugly ass, And stop making me the center of your misery, I cannot take you home to Momma, they will disown me.

Look at your life, LOL, AIDS? I thought you had more shots than that. First it was Omo, now me??LMSAO, what happened your 2002 Honda was giving you problems so you couldn't drive from your village to the nearest internet Cafe? I promise to buy you a generator when I visit. Its very dangerous out at night I heard. Now get back in your cage before I send Rover for your dunce ass,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2007
Felt like slapping a nairaland prestigious bitch (Islander) wink wink wink
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by moondust(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ islander
dont u have a better preoccupation than goin around lashing at wifeypenth?
grow up. will ya?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2007
WELCOME!!!!

First of all you MOONDUST or whatever you call yourself, where the f.uck did you jump off from? Please boy don't let me get nasty. I don't know you from jack, neither do I wish, since I do not associate myself with ugly people.

LOLOL, so that is how your prematured horse plays? She makes trouble, then when she cannot handle the heat she runs to her confidantesLMFAO. Well just a note, I don't need a crew to validate who I am. And FYI I didn't attack your sou, she attacked me some time ago and has earned herself a place on my nemesis list. If you took time to read( am sure you can do) above you would see where the heifer tried to be slick. Unfortunately NOTHING goes unnoticed by moi.

Now to you gay Pataki. I know gays take sabaticals to do the yearly "gay cruise" down the Reviere, but I was never aware it took such a long time. Now you sinner get back to bulling ( or ur Environemtal occupation)

PS, Moondust, I am gainfully en0ployed, and NOT it has nothing to do with Fraud, its not in our culture.
All those who are ready to do battled, come on, am off today and cannot think of a better way to flex some muscles,
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2007
Listen here you black ape,

Your shit ends here with me. Go get a better course of life than sticking with that absurd abnormal psychology of yours. Even my 15yr old sister has a better degree than what you sucker take pride in.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2007
Islander:

PS, Moondust, I am gainfully en0ployed, and NOT it has nothing to do with Fraud, its not in our culture.

Fraud isn't a national heritage rather an individual thing. I feel deeply embarrased by this statement.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by mrpataki(m): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2007
fynewaka:

Fraud isn't a national heritage rather an individual thing. I feel deeply embarrased by this statement.

All what that idiot knows is yabbing Nigerians all day long on this forum. Well this time, shes gonna cry for it.
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by moondust(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2007
@Islander
Islander:

WELCOME!!!!

First of all you MOONDUST or whatever you call yourself, where the f.uck did you jump off from? Please boy don't let me get nasty. I don't know you from jack, neither do I wish, since I do not associate myself with ugly people.

hey, girl! I dont mean no trouble, but please I've been thru the thread and I dont think she insulted u in any way, at least not directly. U'd do urself a lot of good if u get off her case from this moment.
Or maybe her only crime is that she's way prettier than u?
Re: Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? by Islander(f): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2007
mrpataki:

All what that idiot knows is yabbing Nigerians all day long on this forum. Well this time, shes going to cry for it.

LOLOLOLO> Look at this asshole. Ok so I refused your invitation for friendship, now you are venting like a dejected fool.  Tell the entire NL flock that you are pissed because I told you I do not need your friendship,

No No No, who's going to make me cry? cheesy cheesy cheesy.Wishful thinking and you more than any other knows that.  

Keep crying "I said this, and I said that" you call a spade a freaking spade,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

For Geniuses Only / Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? / Only For Genius [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.