Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Do I Need A 1st Class Certificate To Become Made? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do I Need A 1st Class Certificate To Become Made? (572 Views)

Now Employed, 1st Class Graduate Spends First Wage On Billboard To Say Thanks! / Any Part Time Admin Job For A 1st Class Busadmin Graduate / 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need A 1st Class Certificate To Become Made? by surveycash(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2008
I don't know why the craze for paper qualification still lingers in our mentality as a criterion to achieve success in this life. That paper is just a document to show that someone's opinion about your IQ. No one can make me inferior unless I accept it. 3rd class, fine but that does not mean I aint gat brains. I can use my brain for some many much more better profitable ideas that will lunch me into the stardom of success but finacially, health and socially.

So, what is the stress? Most of the world rich/successful business men were school drop outs. If they can do it, why can't you do it. Bill gate is one of them. Do you know that Bill makes $250/sec. If he drops a $1000 note, he doesn't bother to pick it up because it will take him more than 4 seconds to do that and in 4 seconds, he has made that money somewhere else. So, who says you can't do it. Noone can stop you except YOU.

Start today by investing your time in meditating or sitting for ideas. Ideas are the starting point of all riches. success don't come easy. You need to start from somewhere. sow an action, you reap a habit, sow a habit, you reap a character and sow character, you reap destiny. I will like to take a break here becasue my friend is onmy neck telling me we have to go. But if you want to know what I do that generates passive income for me online, then send me a mail to successfulhassan1@gmail.com.

Have a nice day.

Hassan Ismail,
dedicatetd to your success.

(1) (Reply)

Are Naija Job Interviews Free And Fair? / Urgent Management Vacancies: Hotel / Property Development / 5 Ways To Keep Your Career Moving Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.