Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

bestie escaped bn caught - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / bestie escaped bn caught (1199 Views)

How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. / Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

bestie escaped bn caught by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2014
. share your exp
Re: bestie escaped bn caught by ashmanpolo: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2014
Hmm... nice story but I don't like it when the storyteller is telling another person's story

1 Like

Re: bestie escaped bn caught by hannesy(f): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2014
When I was about kissing a guy nd my EVIL uncle passed, still surprise he dnt report me lol
Re: bestie escaped bn caught by djeezy(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2014
ashmanpolo:
Hmm... nice story but I don't like it when the storyteller is telling another person's story
hehehe
Re: bestie escaped bn caught by jasper7(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2014
Children of nowadays don spoil finish cheesy. Back in the day, if you are ever caught or even close to being caught. Your end would have automatically come. You must learn the art of concealing love in public places o. We used to have special places for such activities. grin
Re: bestie escaped bn caught by Rapsainot(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2014
I went to visit a girl in her granny's place, unfortunately for Me

Her dad came that day without her consent,. mehn dah day hey , I was just trembling.... Thank God I was only slapped twice sha

2 Likes

Re: bestie escaped bn caught by mesoade(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2014
Hit like,if you haven't had such experience
Re: bestie escaped bn caught by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
cutebebe:
So, after we graduated from college, my bestie's bf visited her in her home and they started making out.....love things, you know...... Before they knew it, bestie's mom came back home earlier than usual and knocked at the door, yelled her name to come open the door. Mehn, come and see sweat. Half naked, she opened the door and shut it back in confusion. she rushed back to the door, and pushed bf to the balcony. Then, she rushed back to open the door for momsie before she decides to go pass through the other door at the balcony where bf was kept. Momsie entered and thought she has been watching movies cos she has been expecting her to come to the shop. She picked one or two things and left the house! Bestie couldn't hold up the story inside of her, rushed to my house to gist me how she was almost caught in the act.

Have you experience similar occurrence? share pls
PM Me
Re: bestie escaped bn caught by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
jasper7:
Children of nowadays don spoil finish cheesy. Back in the day, if you are ever caught or even close to being caught. Your end would have automatically come. You must learn the art of concealing love in public places o. We used to have special places for such activities. grin
Re: bestie escaped bn caught by IsiAbuncha(m): 2:41am On Oct 13, 2015
hannesy:
When I was about kissing a guy nd my EVIL uncle passed, still surprise he dnt report me lol

(1) (Reply)

My Girls Cousin Want To Rape Her, What Should I Do. HELP PLEASE! / Incredible: Lagos Records 12,120 Rape Cases..., Convicts 140 Sex Offenders / Which One Of These Statement Hurts You Most ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.