Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend (2850 Views)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) / Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by cyndidamsel(f): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Need ur advice I have a friend who told me she had sex with her bestie's boyfriend. She said she had gone to visit her friend in her boyfriend's place where she stays but meet only him around and decided to wait. But one thing lead to another and she ended up having 2 rounds of passionate sex with him. She told me she is dying of guilt inside and plans to tell her bestie the truth. Pls she needs your advice is this a good idea or not. THANKS NLANDERS
Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2016
She doesn't owe her bestfrnd an apology! cool

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by msjanet(f): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2016
she should go and f**k herself, she even did two rounds and now feeling the guilt,.smh for some ladies

3 Likes

Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by wolfgangg(m): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2016
Op, are you sure its your friend or you're the one?

just tell your friend and each one of you should move on.

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by Maamin(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2016
Are you sure is your friend or you?

8 Likes

Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by firstking01(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2016
Srly, i dunno, maybe let's wait for the poster below me, he might have something to say.
Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by YemziAdez(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2016
"Two rounds of passionate sex"....that's good. @Op forget about it n keep mute, I know it is you. In Vector's voice"Na so dem go dey lie".

8 Likes

Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by divinehand2003(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2016
Story story, stoorrryyyyyy
Once upon a time, time time......... And so she needs help after sexing her besties bf........
Moral Of the story is that ''' always call your gf who lives with her guy in his house before visiting her to prevent stories that touch'''.

4 Likes

Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by adeseun22(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2016
craze they her head. she had two rounds and she dy regret her actions. mtchew.
if she want to confess, let her not forget the part of having two rounds of passionate sex o. abi na dis op sef e happen to
Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by Adeyeancah(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2016
msjanet:
she should go and f**k herself, she even did two rounds and now feeling the guilt,.smh for some ladies
Can you imagine Janet? After she enjoyed the first round,no guilt, she decided to go for another round..she for do 100 rounds b4 guilt naa...One thing let to another ko, Can't she leave the place when all this is about happening? Oshiiii...

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by Magician1503(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2016
Twice? She be eleriibu somborry undecided
Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by zeetyzin(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2016
2 fucckking rounds?
if it happens once, its a mistake...Twice is plain stupidity.
Binshes!..Binshes everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by cyndidamsel(f): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2016
Thanx for d advices but FYI I am not the one ok to does of u insisting I can neva so so low to do such
Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 18, 2016
How can you go to visit a friend who stays with her bf without calling her, I mean who does that

Then what were you and her bf talking about that it led to sex, not just one round but two fah! shocked shocked

Op you need Jesus and forget that crap about it happening to a friend, beesh please, I knw its you angry

Please tell your friend so she can know who her real enemies are, iranu undecided
cyndidamsel:
Need ur advice I have a friend who told me she had sex with her bestie's boyfriend. She said she had gone to visit her friend in her boyfriend's place where she stays but meet only him around and decided to wait. But one thing lead to another and she ended up having 2 rounds of passionate sex with him. She told me she is dying of guilt inside and plans to tell her bestie the truth. Pls she needs your advice is this a good idea or not. THANKS NLANDERS

3 Likes

Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by ba7man(m): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2016
cyndidamsel:
Thanx for d advices but FYI I am not the one ok to does of u insisting I can neva so so low to do such
I don't know how we can help her.

If we show up butt nekkid at her doorstep for more rounds with her.......... errrm........ would that help
Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by Realhommie(m): 9:06am On Mar 18, 2016
cyndidamsel:
With those eyez that i see you sure look like the one joor...
Just quit tryin to plead ur innocence, na you do am. Shekinah

Anywayz it's none of my biz. *Sips Lipton*

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by Bensondrums(m): 9:09am On Mar 18, 2016
Buhari why?

Kikikiki its just for d likes ooo as dem say if u wan get likes jst type anytin buhari.
Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by SexyCeline(f): 9:17am On Mar 18, 2016
Two rounds only? She could have done till day break(TDB) sex with him jor.. Mtscheww
Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by CaroLyner(f): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2016
two rounds of passionate sex.this OP is a joker grin
Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by IamLEGEND1: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2016
BĂ­tch pls....we all know it was you,not some phantom third party.
Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2016
cyndidamsel:
All this one thing leads to another, what is that thing that always lead to another? Op I know it is you but this is a case of two Hot, irresponsible and sex freaks who saw an opportunity to do the do because they both have eyes for eachother
Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by Noblebrown7(m): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Heart-starbinq.
Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by Ifakiland(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
gals are their own enemies...imagine fvcking ur besties bf.
Gals ehn, dey just hate each oda....am glad am not a gal...no wonder my gf has more male frnds dan females, females are witches.
Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by aameyah(f): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
She opened her legs wide for her best friend's boify, abi?

She should not stop there. She should go to the roadside (especially where those tanker drivers park) and lie there with her legs wide open shouting "come and do".

Shameless Arrow!
Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by Edubrazilnwa(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
lol sex don't jst happen lyk dat,ur friend or you has alwayz being feeling something for the guy nd when the opportunity presents itself she grabbed it with both hands leading to the two rounds....I'm very sure of what I'm saying
Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by SkinnyDude(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
cyndidamsel:
i know you.. you school at enugu.. your sister is amaka.. you have a boyfriend, and you still fvcked your bestie's guy... UJ continue
Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by numericalguy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lol... Who is this one deceiving.
First its soooo glaring that you are the one that slept with her best friend's boyfriend.
Secondly, you knew what you were doing and it's not even a mistake. You must have been longing for the guy all along and you now selected a time when you knew your friend was not arroung to go visiting. You most likely put on a seductive short skirt or a tight trousers With a top to reveal cleavage.
Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by coolh3ad(m): 7:08am On Mar 19, 2016
cyndidamsel:

I am sorry to say oo...That your friend no well at all and she's just a cheap slut...Did she go with her BRAIN on the day she went to visit her friend at her BF's place...I am very sure she left it in the freezer at her house....Its better you don't friend such a person ooo....She can sleep with your boyfriend too "when one thing leads to another"....

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by Pennsylvania: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2016
Why the guilt when you just described it as a 'passionate sex'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend by TeddyPendergrass(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Suigeneris93:
How can you go to visit a friend who stays with her bf without calling her, I mean who does that

Then what were you and her bf talking about that it led to sex, not just one round but two fah! shocked shocked

Op you need Jesus and forget that crap about it happening to a friend, beesh please, I knw its you angry

Please tell your friend so she can know who her real enemies are, iranu undecided

Lmao #savage. Shawty got no chill whatsoever

(1) (Reply)

(counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! / Wow! See What God Did For Me This Xmas (pics) - NAIRALANDER. / Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.