Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Was It God That Really Did That Thing For You? Yes You! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was It God That Really Did That Thing For You? Yes You! (571 Views)

Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri / Who Will Return To Judge And Save Mankind , Is It GOD Or Is It JESUS ? / Is It God's Will For Us To Be Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was It God That Really Did That Thing For You? Yes You! by ediko5(m): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2014
The saying “Na God do am for me” is a popular saying amongst us especially our musicians.

Everyone praises God for giving them the properties they have but is it God that really gave you these properties.

As a fraudster, an armed robber, prostitute, assassin, hard rugs dealer and a dubious politician, is it God that gave
you the properties the properties you own?

Imagine an armed robber or a fraudster going to church to give testimony about his/her prosperity due to his/her faithfulness with God, while urging others to be faithful like him in order to achieve what they have achieved.

Our God is holy, therefore don’t refer to him as the giver of the dirty wealth you have because God will never ask you to kill for money.

Written By: Edikan Victor
www.brainnewsng.com
Re: Was It God That Really Did That Thing For You? Yes You! by queensley55(f): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
i took 21 tablets of feverex but am still here
Re: Was It God That Really Did That Thing For You? Yes You! by ediko5(m): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
queensley55:
i took 21 tablets of feverex but am still here
welcome
Re: Was It God That Really Did That Thing For You? Yes You! by philfearon(m): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2014
ediko5:
The saying “Na God do am for me” is a popular saying amongst us especially our musicians.

Everyone praises God for giving them the properties they have but is it God that really gave you these properties.

As a fraudster, an armed robber, prostitute, assassin, hard rugs dealer and a dubious politician, is it God that gave
you the properties the properties you own?

Imagine an armed robber or a fraudster going to church to give testimony about his/her prosperity due to his/her faithfulness with God, while urging others to be faithful like him in order to achieve what they have achieved.

Our God is holy, therefore don’t refer to him as the giver of the dirty wealth you have because God will never ask you to kill for money.

Written By: Edikan Victor
www.brainnewsng.com
Yes ooooo...It is God that gave them..He has a track record of always reaping where he did not sow..Its therefore no new thing that his followers should emulate him.....
Re: Was It God That Really Did That Thing For You? Yes You! by ediko5(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
philfearon:

Yes ooooo...It is God that gave them..He has a track record of always reaping where he did not sow..Its therefore no new thing that his followers should emulate him.....
Hmm...

(1) (Reply)

The Experience 2014 / A Word From GOD / Pls I Need Help *breaks Down*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.