Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (23280 Views)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Sparkles003(f): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
--
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Sparkles003(f): 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
--
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by OsoDupe(f): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
O ma se o, this is sad sad, things are really happening in this world o. I stumbled on this story and I couldnt sleep until I finish reading it. Now it's so scary and I'm afraid to sleep. My heart goes out to Ella and I pray the merciful God have mercy on her. This is very sad. Thanks for sharing this Standd, this will go a long way and teach a lot of people that all that glitters is not gold. It will also teach mothers and would-be mothers to always look out for their young girls. Please share this story in every platform u have the privilege to, there is a group on fbk, 'Let's talk about relationship with Kemmystry' pls share this with them. Let ur story reach a wider audience, who knows? u could be saving a soul. God bless u. More inks... and more grease...
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
OsoDupe:
O ma se o, this is sad sad, things are really happening in this world o. I stumbled on this story and I couldnt sleep until I finish reading it. Now it's so scary and I'm afraid to sleep. My heart goes out to Ella and I pray the merciful God have mercy on her. This is very sad. Thanks for sharing this Standd, this will go a long way and teach a lot of people that all that glitters is not gold. It will also teach mothers and would-be mothers to always look out for their young girls. Please share this story in every platform u have the privilege to, there is a group on fbk, 'Let's talk about relationship with Kemmystry' pls share this with them. Let ur story reach a wider audience, who knows? u could be saving a soul. God bless u. More inks... and more grease...

Hi. I replied your mail, kindly send me a link to the Fb page after posting the story. Thanks.
N.B- Check your mail before posting.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by OsoDupe(f): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
standd:

Hi. I replied your mail, kindly send me a link to the Fb page after posting the story. Thanks.
N.B- Check your mail before posting.
OK, big thanks, I will alert the administration of the page and pls what's ur fbk Id?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
OsoDupe:
OK, big thanks, I will alert the administration of the page and pls what's ur fbk Id?

Hello. The admin of the page posted the first episode of Emmanuéllà and put her name at the bottom of the story.
If I remember clearly, I sent my name, email address and blog name to your mail, didn't I?
I was surprised to see 'Sheyifunmi' at the bottom of a story I wrote.
Pls, contact the admin to rectify her error or cheesy grin Facebook will hear.
I already mailed her sha...

What a wonder! E joor oh! Una don start again cheesy

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by kenwins(f): 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
standd:

Hello. The admin of the page posted the first episode of Emmanuéllà and put her name at the bottom of the story.
If I remember clearly, I sent my name, email address and blog name to your mail, didn't I?

"let's talk about relationship with kemmystry"-d@ shld b d name of d page on fb. Audrey.timms directed me to read d concludin part of her story there. I notice sheyifunmi writes d name of d author @ d top of every update nd hers below nd i want to blv she tuk permission to do d@ b4 updatin kay.emjay, audrey's + so many oda's ryt up. I dnt visit d page though else i'd v called ur attentn to it. By d way, r u sure she didnt tk permission?
Modified: i cn see ur blog der and email:zeediva*@**** and a name:za**** U****..... Problem solved i guess

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2015
kenwins:

"let's talk about relationship with kemmystry"-d@ shld b d name of d page on fb. Audrey.timms directed me to read d concludin part of her story there. I notice sheyifunmi writes d name of d author @ d top of every update nd hers below nd i want to blv she tuk permission to do d@ b4 updatin kay.emjay, audrey's + so many oda's ryt up. I dnt visit d page though else i'd v called ur attentn to it. By d way, r u sure she didnt tk permission?
Modified: i cn see ur blog der and email:zeediva*@**** and a name:za**** U****..... Problem solved i guess

cheesy cheesy The issue have been permanently resolved. I get tired of people coming to tell me they saw my work somewhere, with another name under it as the writer. It's tiring, having to explain to people that the name of the author of a story should appear at the bottom. The Facebook page put my details at the top and 'sheyifummi' at the bottom. I can't explain anymore and I am tired of answering questions from people who feel I'm the one stealing other people's stories just coz some Facebook pages do not bother to clarify who the author is.

cc Osodupe

N:B- Kenwins, can you please stop abbreviating your words, it's really hard to read.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by OsoDupe(f): 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
standd:

awwwww,no vex o, av been offline since, I sent u a mail.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by jhyyde: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wow.....this is a masterpiece.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by kennikazi(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
No
How did I not read this earlier??
I'm too old for this..
What do you think you want to do Standd??
Make me cry??
Shit happens..that's Life
*blinking in tears*
...I should send this story to God. He must hear about this!!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2015
kennikazi:
No How did I not read this earlier?? I'm too old for this.. What do you think you want to do Standd?? Make me cry?? Shit happens..that's Life *blinking in tears* ...I should send this story to God. He must hear about this!!
God knows and sees all.
** @Jhyyde...thanks for reading smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2015
kennikazi:
No How did I not read this earlier?? I'm too old for this.. What do you think you want to do Standd?? Make me cry?? Shit happens..that's Life *blinking in tears* ...I should send this story to God. He must hear about this!!
God knows and sees all.
** @Jhyyde...thanks for reading smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by dammyluv911(f): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
eya pls dear u did a great job.is dis a tru life story
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Seunvense(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
*sighs*
I wouldn't want to pick a particular person as the one to blame,I believe they all play a role in the circumstances that befell her.
I can only wish her well in her future endeavours.
This is a beautiful piece coming from you miss standd,pls I will like to have your facebook id.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Was The Last Book You Read? / 10 Silly Questions That Helped Shaped My Life . / Dinner For Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.