Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (23274 Views)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by stuff46(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
am still here
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 04, 2014
Oh dear! this is tereible cry cry
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by miracle98(f): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
hmmm;waiting 4 d nxt update stadd
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by mariemummy(f): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Heartbreaking. It hurts me more to know that it aint fiction. God please grant us the wisdom to carry out our parental role properly. May I not fail my children. Standd thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
xcapizt:
At the age she was violated she was too young to effectively protect herself from it and it's clear that she was confused about the whole ordeal, especially since Uncle John was a fine blend of the devil and the guardian angel. I blame the failure mostly on the mother because it seem to me that she wasn't completely ignorant of what Ella was passing through in the hands of Uncle John, she just feigned obliviousness.

Yeah, Ella grew older and would have come to herself and make restitution but, Standd, she was addicted to a lot of things, sex was only one of them. If you have any idea what addiction is you'll know that it's not something that one can't easily just wake up and break cold turkey one faithful morning. One needs rehabilitation. Support. Accountability. And most importantly, LOVE.

But who was there to help? Nobody. Her mother didn't quite make the effort to have a relationship with her in the first place, she never really played her role as a mother to her. The fulani boy played his part as a lover pretty well, in fact he was too good to be true sef... but I can't give him any blame for leaving to further, he had his own life to live.

Let's keep talking. I pray you get the strength to complete the story today so that all of us on this thread can really discuss well.

You are so right.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
mariemummy:
Heartbreaking. It hurts me more to know that it aint fiction. God please grant us the wisdom to carry out our parental role properly. May I not be a fail my children. Standd thumbs up

Amen to your prayers and thanks for following.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Jennimma:
Oh dear! this is tereible cry cry

Hi beautiful. How are you today? And thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
stuff46:
am still here

Thanks smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by kaboninc(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
standd:

Thanks smiley

Am sure you've completely and absolutely forgotten my mentions!

Shey is it because you want to do TDB just because you can get 5.0 CGPA for that..errrr NNPC test?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hmm. Nice and painful. cry
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 06, 2014
kaboninc:

Am sure you've completely and absolutely forgotten my mentions!

Shey is it because you want to do TDB just because you can get 5.0 CGPA for that..errrr NNPC test?

cheesy
Ayamu so sorry
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Hanasbay(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2014
isn't this the same Ella that going through some shits , now instead of staying in frying pan jejely she decided to jump into the flaming fire ......

Now who is purple ?
Is Ella really okay @all ?
What was she finking accepting the offer na ?

The story is getting me more twisted by the narration oooo
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
--

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
No o! cry cry cry

I'm crying as i type this. This is terrible

We need this type of topic on FP.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
>>>>>>>>THE END<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks for following smiley

I appreciate you all.
Jennimma, queen voracious reader tongue
I see you oh.

Kaboninc
Xsenga
Xcapizt
Trevolady
stuff
Airbornelacer
Er'one.

The story, iyaf end.

*breathes out*
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
Oh my God cry I just can't believe this is real .
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Dearest standd,please what happened to her finally? did she die?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Jennimma:
Dearest standd,please what happened to her finally? did she die?

I hope not. The last time I saw her, she went away with a woman who promised to take her somewhere for healing. Hmmmmnnn
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Jennimma:
No o! cry cry cry

I'm crying as i type this. This is terrible

We need this type of topic on FP.

Hmmmmn. I cried a lot when I met Ella too. The painful part is we all know the man that did all that to her, but she made us promise not to tell anyone. It's scary and heartbreaking all at once.

Saddest part is I don't even know where she is right now or how it all ended.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
standd:

I hope not. The last time I saw her, she went away with a woman who promised to take her somewhere for healing. Hmmmmnnn
Ok...i pray she gets healing. cry
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
I want to shed tears but I wouldn't.
Well-done and kudos for sharing this story. embarassed
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
Just read part of the story. very. . . touching. so, if it's real, i really hope she recovers mentally.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
--

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by luvablesam(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmmm.. A wise advice says : 'never envy the rich cos u don't know the source of their wealth.

That apart, who shld I blame for ella's misfortune?, her Mum for being irresponsible, or the uncle who took advantage of her at a young age or maybe herself.... Its just a sad story really.

I hope she regains her health

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Such a sad touching story standd. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Pukka36(f): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
I dnt have the slightest idea on how Ella can get Her life back!
.....Xo painful.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
luvablesam:
Hmmmm.. A wise advice says : 'never envy the rich cos u don't know the source of their wealth.

That apart, who shld I blame for ella's misfortune?, her Mum for being irresponsible, or the uncle who took advantage of her at a young age or maybe herself.... Its just a sad story really.

I hope she regains her health

I also wanted us to discuss who to blame on this thread but changed my mind cos the ish is so twisted that, meeting Ella and speaking with her one-on-one would make one blame her.
But then, she seemed to be wired to believe she is s sex object. To be used and misused.
It is sad, really.

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
Krystalxxx:
Such a sad touching story standd. Thanks for sharing.

smiley
Thanks for reading.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by luvablesam(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
standd:

I also wanted us to discuss who to blame on this thread but changed my mind cos the ish is so twisted that, meeting Ella and speaking with her one-on-one would make one blame her.
But then, she seemed to be wired to believe she is s sex object. To be used and misused.
It is sad, really.

Yes, people might try to derail the journey of some others but I feel its only for a while, people always continue their life journey if they re-focus on their goals. I still she is even still to young to realize wat she has done to herself yet.
Who shld we really blame?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Skimpledawg(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
Wait oo! Auntiee Standd, af d story finish? !! Cwiosly, like som1 rightly said, dz LIFE is FU'C'KED
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Bantino(m): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
It's quite a pity; she and the other girl have been used for some kind of ritual sacrifice; they are just working corpse waiting for the 'appointed time' to drop dead.
I pray they meet a genuine man of God who can deliver them from the bondage of the evil ocultic coven those evil men belong to.

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul.

Last bullet: Let her surrender her life to Jesus Christ as in true repentance. There is nothing too difficult for God.

6 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by BreezyRita(f): 5:29am On Dec 07, 2014
Finally, I finished reading this!
Nice job Standd!

This is a very sad story..... What's sadder? It happens everyday to some girl somewhere.

I think Ella's mom sucked at being a mom. But there are people like that.I think she was selfish. Even if the dad left, she still had a reason to go on; Ella. She had no reason leaving her to a man like John. I mean, you don't leave your baby girl to a man. A man you're not even related to. Pedophiles are everywhere.....
Like someone said, there's more to that their story..
Mom took up drinking?? Never thinking the impact it was having on her daughter. Not knowing what she was doing while at 'Uncle John's' house too. Not even asking. At that age??
Ok. I've seen moms in far worse situations. Barely able to feed their kids but doing a better job at mothering them. Mentoring them. Preparing them for the future. Teaching them morals. This one never had the time. She got lost in a bottle. What do you expect? Even if Ella hadn't gotten used by that monster, I think she'd still have become a fvcked up person..........
She just wasn't prepared for life. Or anything.
You'd agree with me too, that even if she had all the money in the world, she wouldn't have been better. There were times she got rich, but she barely thought about spending time with her daughter.

I don't even wanna talk about the idiot that started her on this. No words can describe how I feel about him. He did all that and got away with it. To think he even got reported to the police! The world is indeed fvcked up! Corrupt police officials. Took a bribe and turned the other way. In a more civilised country, that would have saved the poor girl......... I wish he'll rot in hell though. Don't wanna wish what he did to someone's child on his children..... Maybe karma will find him without my having to utter anything.

And now, to Ella....
She was abused, agreed.
Got addicted to sex at an impossible age, agreed.
But it got to a time when she could make her decisions and she still made them wrong.
Fate always had a way of helping her but she choosed the wrong path. Think of Kamal. That should have helped her out. Thinking of what happened to her before he came into her life fully, you'd think she'd never think twice about prostitution.... She'd never even consider it. But she still did. For #240,000.... When what her mom gives her is almost that amount. Greed?? Addiction??
I know life wasn't fair to her at first, but it gave her a second chance and she refused to grab it.
Even with what happened she's still living her old life? What do I make of this? I know for sure that she's not just wounded physically, its psychological too.

Maybe after seeing the MOG, and she's healed, if she's healed, she'd think about seeing someone who'll help her.

Most girls with less pathetic childhoods still end up like this. I feel its more of a mind thing. You decide what you want in life.

The world has a habit of making a way for the nan whose words and actions show that he knows where he's going - Napoleon Hill

Ever human has four endowments - self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom....... The power to choose, to respond , to change. - Stephen Covey

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Was The Last Book You Read? / 10 Silly Questions That Helped Shaped My Life . / Dinner For Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.