Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (23275 Views)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by kendraloops(f): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2014
standd:

smiley Thanks Jennimma

Thanks for reading.
I really don't want to talk about Uncle John's relation with Ella. It's just so saddening

please talk about it, it'll help me understand better i guess. please i beg u
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2014
Isiterere:

an Innocent soul! From the look of things "ELLA" is also an innocent soul to an offense committed by someone in the past. That's why I will always disagree with Karma.(Karma sucks)

ALL IZZ WELL
True embarassed embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
kendraloops:

please talk about it, it'll help me understand better i guess. please i beg u

It's just a part of the story that would cause an outrage. For the sake of sanity, I chose to leave that part out of the story.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by CuteEmma(f): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
standd:

It's just a part of the story that would cause an outrage. For the sake of sanity, I chose to leave that part out of the story.
Please, next time, make sure it's not Emmanuella.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
CuteEmma:
Please, next time, make sure it's not Emmanuella.

Lol tongue
But why na?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by REDBUNNY(f): 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
I have a lot to say,I can't type coz my hands are shaking and my heart is heavy.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by kaboninc(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
standd:

I just finished your story and words cannot express my emotions now and how I feel. If I had your number, I would have called you.

You must have to locate that girl now. She must be helped. She's looking for help. He mother must know. Pleasseee, she needs help.

Am sure the only thing on her mind would just be to end all this. Just put an end to this. But going by the testimony of that call lady who slept with thousands of men, I strongly believe she can overcome.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 13, 2014
kaboninc:

I just finished your story and words cannot express my emotions now and how I feel. If I had your number, I would have called you.

You must have to locate that girl now. She must be helped. She's looking for help. He mother must know. Pleasseee, she needs help.

Am sure the only thing on her mind would just be to end all this. Just put an end to this. But going by the testimony of that call lady who slept with thousands of men, I strongly believe she can overcome.

My hands are tied undecided
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by kaboninc(m): 5:53am On Dec 13, 2014
standd:

My hands are tied undecided

You berra unttie them.

Morning
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 13, 2014
kaboninc:

You berra unttie them.

Morning

Ina kwana
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by kaboninc(m): 5:55am On Dec 13, 2014
standd:

Ina kwana

Ina gggg

*Complete it for me
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by kaboninc(m): 6:02am On Dec 13, 2014
standd:

Lol cheesy
Trust you slept well?

Lol.
Still sleeping sef.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 13, 2014
kaboninc:

Lol.
Still sleeping sef.

Kai
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by kaboninc(m): 6:11am On Dec 13, 2014
standd:

Kai

That your story was so touching that I was just in awe with my mouth opened for about 2 minutes
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by kaboninc(m): 6:17am On Dec 13, 2014
standd:

Tanchu smiley
And yes, it's touching for real.
You can close your mouth now, or you want a kiss tongue

Lol.
You want to tempt me this earning morning?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 13, 2014
kaboninc:

Lol.
You want to tempt me this early morning?

embarassed I dunno how to tempt
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 13, 2014
standd:

Kini?
Babu undecided grin
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by cooljoe(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2014
standd:

Tanchu smiley
And yes, it's touching for real.
You can close your mouth now, or you want a kiss tongue
yes o. I want a kiss, will u give me one?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
cooljoe:
yes o. I want a kiss, will u give me one?

I heard in Naija, you kiss a Prince and he turns to a frog tongue
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by cooljoe(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
standd:

I heard in Naija, you kiss a Prince and he turns to a frog tongue
well, den t wee den follow dat if u kiss a frog, he will turn to a prince. Pls make me a prince
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
cooljoe:
well, den t wee den follow dat if u kiss a frog, he will turn to a prince. Pls make me a prince

In this part of the world, all I see are frogs undecided
Even if you turn to a prince, you will go ahead to kiss another gal, then turn to a frog again.
You see, I can't help you. lipsrsealed
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by cooljoe(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
standd:

In this part of the world, all I see are frogs undecided
Even if you turn to a prince, you will go ahead to kiss another gal, then turn to a frog again.
You see, I can't help you. lipsrsealed
dearest, all generalisations r bad(including dis one). Aw I wan work d work wey no dey? 1st give me a try, den u judge
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
cooljoe:
dearest, all generalisations r bad(including dis one). Aw I wan work d work wey no dey? 1st give me a try, den u judge

Okay smiley
Before I kiss you, answer these questions:

Are you light- skinned?
Do you have money? cheesy
Can you cook?
Are you a virgin?
Can you give me your Credit Card pin?

Let's start from here tongue
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by cooljoe(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
standd:

Okay smiley
Before I kiss you, answer these questions:

Are you light- skinned?
Do you have money? cheesy
Can you cook?
Are you a virgin?
Can you give me your Credit Card pin?

Let's start from here tongue
waow, al dese 4 a kiss, hmmm, wa wee happen if I asked u to take me to bed? I'd probly have to fast 4 a month or two, ryte. Well, lemme givet a try. Lyte skinned, naa, pahapz I'd jst put a pic so u'd c. Money, hmmm, dats relative u know, davido is rich to d average Nigerian, bt jst ok to someone lyk mikel obi, bt naaa, I no get money jor. Yes I can cook. No m not a virgin. I use an atm card, nd yes I can give u d pin probly becos dere aint no money int. Derez same money int sha, bu I'd still give u d pin, whoeeva can cum wit dose sweet words u write in dose poems, earns a tad of my trust
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
cooljoe:
waow, al dese 4 a kiss, hmmm, wa wee happen if I asked u to take me to bed? I'd probly have to fast 4 a month or two, ryte. Well, lemme givet a try. Lyte skinned, naa, pahapz I'd jst put a pic so u'd c. Money, hmmm, dats relative u know, davido is rich to d average Nigerian, bt jst ok to someone lyk mikel obi, bt naaa, I no get money jor. Yes I can cook. No m not a virgin. I use an atm card, nd yes I can give u d pin probly becos dere aint no money int. Derez same money int sha, bu I'd still give u d pin, whoeeva can cum wit dose sweet words u write in dose poems, earns a tad of my trust

Lol cheesy grin
I think you deserve a kiss.
But you have to wait until Seun creates a special section for kissing and boinking cheesy
So we can kiss in private tongue
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by cooljoe(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
standd:

Lol cheesy grin
I think you deserve a kiss.
But you have to wait until Seun creates a special section for kissing and boinking cheesy
So we can kiss in private tongue
hmm, oga Seun no even do dat kyn tin, strange little fella he his, reminds of Rumpelstiltskin, jst a more modern nd finer version. A kiss in private, now dats wat m talking about
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
cooljoe:
hmm, oga Seun no even do dat kyn tin, strange little fella he his, reminds of Rumpelstiltskin, jst a more modern nd finer version. A kiss in private, now dats wat m talking about

smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Hanasbay(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2014
cooljoe:

Boss I sight you ooo
Aunt standd we dey read ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Was The Last Book You Read? / 10 Silly Questions That Helped Shaped My Life . / Dinner For Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.