Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa (71898 Views)

Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs / Chilling Confessions Of High-Profile Edo Kidnap Suspects (Pictured) / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
McboG:
These pictures (and the anomaly they reflect) evoke unspeakable sadness, but that picture with the young fellow poised to stab the shirtless older man, that picture is truly frightening. The youth is just about to take a human life, but look how cold and casual he seems.

Actually, that picture was of a muslim man being killed in the CAR unrest. I saw that picture in a news article and downloaded it then, but I don't remember the site I got it. Evil is evil anyhow. All forms.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by shurl4(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
McboG:
These pictures (and the anomaly they reflect) evoke unspeakable sadness, but that picture with the young fellow poised to stab the shirtless older man, that picture is truly frightening. The youth is just about to take a human life, but look how cold and casual he seems.
Very frightning picture I must say. However let me quickly point out that particular picture was taken during the recent conflict in the Central African Republic and not in Nigeria. Hope that calms your nerves down a bit.
@Op,please be sure of the original sources of your pictures, some of them never took place in Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by cirmuell(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Litmus:
Many of those images are not from Nigeria but I'm not going to be anal about it so I'm off...

BehindBased lol
lol grin
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Firefire(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
[size=30pt]NIGERIANS na so we go dey [/size]

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by hmohammed(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
MudRaker:
Only the north, southwest and middle belt will not know peace

If amaechi thinks he can start nonsense in Rivers then he is truly mad

Will u shut d f u c k up, like we don't know the bokoharam is working for PDP

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Idrismusty97(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
McboG:
That picture is even from the central Africa republic(C.A.R), I remembered watching it on Aljazeera. The man was eventually killed... Accused of being a seleka rebel. While the French peacekeepers watch in amusement how he and others suspects are lynched. Most of the pictures are just remix from both Nigeria and other African countries. There are probably worst done in Nigeria that is not documented anyway, We got the message. Violence shouldn't be an option! No one wins...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1884627_achristianmanchasesasuspectedselekaofficerincivilianclotheswithaknifeneartheairportinbanguicentralafricanrepublic760x428_jpeg6a44db8452c42ed7677d85e6c6ed8733
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Bublanski: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mofo with an internet attitude and a basement bargain gangsta complex grin. Niqqa be trolling the worldwideweb looking for e-fights and forming e-hardcore cool. Run along boy, stop nitpicking and end d grammar nazi ish. Post something sensible once in a while and stop looking for thread to derail.

Cheers, Were smiley

Note: dont die after reading this grin

cirmuell:
What a miserable fellow...Niqqa I can play dirty too but I'll let this pass. wink

I'm not ready to proof anything to you, I can only let you know that I'm not as dumb as you are, nor as clueless.

The post is riddled with pics he gathered from around the web & presented them as things that happened in Nigeria, Now that's a lie & I refute it as deemed fit.

What you are on about is what baffles me 'cause as at the last check you ain't the Op. Quit being emotional & think straight...Until proven wrong by the Op, I remain on my stance that most of these pics are not 9ja.

Now get the F off my mention and don't bore me with your clueless life.
ODE
#Cheers smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by delishpot: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hmnnn, I am praying seriously for naija. It will be bloody if we fall into this it wont be easy at all. Plus after the war, those that will enter into power wilk be worse than buhari and boko haram join.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by miky(m): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
We can pray all we want and call GOD nothing will happen unless we rise up!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by cirmuell(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bublanski:
Mofo with an internet attitude and a basement bargain gangsta complex grin. Niqqa be trolling the worldwideweb looking for e-fights and forming e-hardcore cool. Run along boy, stop nitpicking and end d grammar nazi ish. Post something sensible once in a while and stop looking for thread to derail.

Cheers, Were smiley

Note: dont die after reading this grin

grin lol I know you're pained...sorry.
Next time watch before you attack tongue
now run along and don't troll me. wink
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Cubeet: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Oh Naija. This happened in Naija too

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Bublanski: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lol, oya u won, iz enuff. No goansiddaun or go outside to play kiss

cirmuell:
grin lol I know you're pained...sorry.

now run along and don't troll me. wink
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by bigtt76(f): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
OP is not saying all these took place in Nigeria but just trying to jog our memories into possibilities if care not taken angry

2 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by cirmuell(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bublanski:
Lol, oya u won, iz enuff. No goansiddaun or go outside to play kiss

Quit trolling me...is it too much to ask for? grin
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by delishpot: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
miky:
We can pray all we want and call GOD nothing will happen unless we rise up!!

True talk. We all pray differently tho.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Pdizzle(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is so sad..
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by ResourceMan(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by smallJagaban: 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
MudRaker:

AND THE FLAT...HE..AD..S HUSTLER IN LAGOS WILL GO HOME TO SUFFER FROM FRYING PAN TO FIRE IN THEIR LANDLOCKED REGION

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by surveyProf(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Not all pictures displayed are taken from Nigeria, like this one is from Guinea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by smallJagaban: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
THIS IS A WARNING TO THE BIAFRA ZIONIST MOVEMENT THAT IF THEY TRY RUBBISH ALL THE EBO WILL CROSS BOUNDARY TO MEET OJUIKU

2 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by saudatu(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
"If we fail to live in peace we will havev to lived in pieces" Com Adenle
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by temitemi1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
And Ameachi is talking abt civil unrest Is simple, any1 that says Nigeria will nt knw peace his/her entire generation will nt knw peace... Pls vote against apc come 2015 because they are nothing but EMPIRE OF EVIL MINDS!!
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Bublanski: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
;DI dey watch match joor, go and find someone else to disturb.

Next time dnt assume every tom on d web thread is a walkover. As in, your legs no go touch ground grin

#last post
undecided kiss
cirmuell:
Quit trolling me...is it too much to ask for? grin

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by JohnsonEmma(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
MudRaker:

May Ur family never know peace. idiot.

2 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by amjoy: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Truly, violence does not pay. It causes untold hardship on the masses. I just hope the youth will learn.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by surveyProf(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
This one from Kenya.....

2 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by cirmuell(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bublanski:
;DI dey watch match joor, go and find someone else to disturb.

Next time dnt assume every tom on d web thread is a walkover. As in, your legs no go touch ground grin

#last post
undecided kiss
lol good riddance.

Seems you haven't get this much attention since you open this account...i understand your plight. grin

Next time don't act a fool on a forum like this again, you should go learn how to tell wrong from right. Thank your luck I'm on my best behaviour grin

Just please quit trolling and derailing the thread already cheesy. Stick to your match, and don't troll people in there too grin

All these oriserise people self grin
#Salaam
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by drehdinho(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mathew 24:7 ,"Nation will rise against nation, and
kingdom against kingdom. There will be
famines and earthquakes in various
places"

All of these serve as assurance that God's promises shall be established for those who believe faithfully in Him.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by omoadeleye(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
MudRaker:

your father house will not know peace.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by rill: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Saw lautech in one of em pics
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by nikky5(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
For those who could read in between the lines, come 2015 this may be the true pix of Nigeria if yes the APC sets up a parrarel govt. They are telling Jonah that they will resist any form of rigging. With the recent Tambuwal saga, am afraid that jona may not win in the north. We must pray for peace and if the unexpected happens we shall go.

2 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by surveyProf(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
And this is from Central African republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.