Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja (6272 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Displays His APC Membership Card (pictured). / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics / Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by royalcode: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
ogb5:
Security agents came with search warrant issued by a judge and these politicians are still trying to spin it against Jonathan.

The police and security agents should be supported in doing their jobs. They must have a reason for arresting 25 people. What legitimate business will 25 people be doing be 5 am on a Saturday morning?

Hope they were not printing fake voter's card
comments as such reminds me of the 50 laptop crew members headed by BEAF, unfortunately, this your crew whatever name you go by seems to be 100% less intelligent than the former.
someone has to work hard for the money they are being paid, cos you are obviously not doing a good job
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Arch1: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

This is an interesting dimension you just brought in, this explains somethings. I also read somewhere (i don't know how) that the current IGP worked with mustapha under abacha.
The current NSA, Col, Sambo Dasuki and minister of defence, Gen Mohammed Gusau were both Ibrahim Babangida's ADC and NSA respectively when the latter was still the Head-of-state
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jonathan keeps proving Obasanjo never made any mistake in his letter, Before It Is To Late. Obasanjo will be laughing at those that hauled insults at him over the letter especially E. K. Clark.
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
The title of the thread is SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja, why are APC supporters so naive ?

We should wait for DSS press release on this arrests. I personally do not see why a so-called transparent database exercise should take place every night and not at day time. 25 people were arrested in a datacenter at night, mehn, there is something wrong somewhere.

What was so pressing to be done at night,and to even learn that these people gather only nightly for these so called data exercise breeds nothing but suspicion. And why is the center named after Tinubu ?

All I am saying is; Allow the law enforcers to do their job and feed us back.

4 Likes

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Billyonaire:
The title of the thread is SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja, why are APC supporters so naive ?

We should wait for DSS press release on this arrests. I personally do not see why a so-called transparent database exercise should take place every night and not at day time. 25 people were arrested in a datacenter at night, mehn, there is something wrong somewhere.

What was so pressing to be done at night,and to even learn that these people gather only nightly for these so called data exercise breeds nothing but suspicion. And why is the center named after Tinubu ?

O ti go ju (i hope i said it right)

5 Likes

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by cupidhero(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:
Now the mods are hiding my posts, which rule did i break?
The invisible rule. "never make dumb and silly posts."
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by pheliciti: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Billyonaire:

One thing that strike me in your posts is that you seem so incapable of independent thought. You toe the line of your payers. Irrespective of who owns the data center, is it an offence to work at 5 am? Please be objective. A useful analogy is that OBJ was tried by Abacha using a decree passed by OBJ in 1976. What goes around comes around. At that time, the partisan defenders of illegality may not have moral grounds of complain.

1 Like

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
cupidhero:

The invisible rule. "never make dumb and silly posts."
I guess you somehow read hidden post or you are just dumb and silly
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by seanet02: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Exactly.
Obiagelli:

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
pheliciti:

One thing that strike me in your posts is that you seem so incapable of independent thought. You toe the line of your payers. Irrespective of who owns the data center, is it an offence to work at 5 am? Please be objective. A useful analogy is that OBJ was tried by Abacha using a decree passed by OBJ in 1976. What goes around comes around. At that time, the partisan defenders of illegality may not have moral grounds of complain.
There was no datacenter there my dear. Fraud and forgery is going on there my brother. Wait for press release.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
seanet02:
Exactly.
Thanks
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Ovamboland(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
masterpower:
THIS APC IS A SHAMELESS PARTY.

APC MAGOTS SHOULD TELL NIGERIANS WHAT 25 PEOPLE WERE DOING IN A SUPPOSED PARTY OFFICE BY 5.am?

LET THEM FORM THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT LETS SEE.

You have proven to be brain dead, so if i stay in my office overnight as required occasionally i have violated any known Nigerian law.

You want to live in Animal kingdom and shall surely be your lot
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Ovamboland(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Billyonaire:
There was no datacenter there my dear. Fraud and forgery is going on there my brother. Wait for press release.

And you already know without the press release? were you on the planning team for the attack or a DSS operative?

2 Likes

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by cupidhero(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

I guess you somehow read hidden post or you are just dumb and silly
Why would any one in their right sense decide to be a paid shill? get a life! Do something meaningful with your life. spreading lies for PDP or APC won't take you anywhere. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by omenka(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Are you dumb? People don't work overnight? Did you read digital office?
How do you expect some unemployed layabout to understand what you just wrote

1 Like

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
cupidhero:

Why would any one in their right sense decide to be a paid shill? get a life! Do something meaningful with your life. spreading lies for PDP or APC won't take you anywhere. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Do you need a job? I am in need of poultry attendants
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ovamboland:

And you already know without the press release? were you on the planning team for the attack or a DSS operative?
Let's just say, I am who I am.
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by LagosBoi2(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
So it's not yet time to put this on frontpage

na wah ooo
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by chamboy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Do you need a job? I am in need of poultry attendants
d fool has Tan job na
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
chamboy:
d fool has Tan job na
cheesy
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
LagosBoi2:
So it's not yet time to put this on frontpage

na wah ooo
Obinoscopy was here earlier
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Bekwarra(m): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Are you dumb? People don't work overnight? Did you read digital office?
And you couldn't make your point without insulting him? Somebody's mother/wife/gf
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bekwarra:

And you couldn't make your point without insulting him? Somebody's mother/wife/gf
I asked a question
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Bekwarra(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

I asked a question
Are you ma'd?
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bekwarra:

Are you ma'd?
No, are you?
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by clubone05: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Billyonaire:

bros take a min to think....

its a data centre. ..millions of APC members just registered. .its likely there capturing the data into their sever round the clock to beat a deadline.

Billyonaire:
Let's just say, I am who I am.

Everyday you find new ways to amaze me. ..if anything illegal was found there PDP would have gone to press since 8am this morning.

Lets all think. ..you are getting paid to ruin this country. ..over how much?..

1 Like

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Zuria(f): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
If the APC data center have a CCTV, it would be nice to see the SSS operatives in a snapshot.... lipsrsealed
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Jesusloveyou: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Gej is just comfuse.
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by jaymichael(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

yes. he is so dumb i most times feel ashamed replying his posts.
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by moufan: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
ogb5:
Security agents came with search warrant issued by a judge and these politicians are still trying to spin it against Jonathan.

The police and security agents should be supported in doing their jobs. They must have a reason for arresting 25 people. What legitimate business will 25 people be doing be 5 am on a Saturday morning?

Hope they were not printing fake voter's card
see ur head like search warrant, show us now. stup.id cankerworms.
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by farem: 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is not big enough or important to be put on fp. if it were "Atiku slaps his driver in public" or "APC reps scale fence to access assembly", before 15 minutes, you will see it on fp.
Go to the fp now and see junks
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
jaymichael:
yes. he is so dumb i most times feel ashamed replying his posts.
So true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja High Court Suspends Abia LG Election / Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 / Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.