Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja (6285 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Displays His APC Membership Card (pictured). / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics / Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
farem:
This is not big enough or important to be put on fp. if it were "Atiku slaps his driver in public" or "APC reps scale fence to access assembly", before 15 minutes, you will see it on fp.
Go to the fp now and see junks
There are 4 different thread on the front page showing reps on the fence.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by ayukdaboss(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

I swear that's the biggest shame from our Admin this week.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Jesusloveyou: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Billyonaire:
There was no datacenter there my dear. Fraud and forgery is going on there my brother. Wait for press release.
how did it affect gej,if forgery is going on,it suppose to be d concern of atiku or buhari in their primary.
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I swear that's the biggest shame from our Admin this week.
One of the supermods was here and probably felt the thread wont do nairaland good.

Btw wait for the DSS to make or deny this action and watch the speed at which it will hit front page.

1 Like

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Bekwarra(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

No, are you?
Aucun.
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
how did it affect gej,if forgery is going on,it suppose to be d concern of atiku or buhari in their primary.
I hope you are listening to yourself. Is GEJ now the police, and should police permit crime because its not against PDP. Who brought kids to this forum ?

5 Likes

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
clubone05:

bros take a min to think....

its a data centre. ..millions of APC members just registered. .its likely there capturing the data into their sever round the clock to beat a deadline.

Everyday you find new ways to amaze me. ..if anything illegal was found there PDP would have gone to press since 8am this morning.

Lets all think. ..you are getting paid to ruin this country. ..over how much?..
What is the concern of PDP with Police fighting crime ? Nnah na wa oh.
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by farem: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Obiagelli:

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
okiezman:

What should they do?? Move this rubbish to fp You must be sick. Must apc rubbish be on fp Try get sense shocked
Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by okiezman(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Are you dumb? People don't work overnight? Did you read digital office?

What are they working overnight for?? If an ordinary party like local APC will work overnight?? Wetin Inec wey be electoral body go do They will kill their self working naaa... this apc has not said what their mission is in naija..when naija falls it will fall on all of you mongrels

7 Likes

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by okiezman(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Are you ok?

I guess ya sick
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Validated: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
otokx:
Jonathan is just giving APC cheap points, a lot of people who would have voted against APC are beginning to change their minds. Who is advising Jonathan?

Friend you can lie!

4 Likes

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by tuborme: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
I am yet to see this in any mainstream media. I hope it is not another propaganda against the government.....just like the Tambuwal arrest notice! May we not destroy Nigeria with our keyboards like Egypt did.

1 Like

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Jesusloveyou: 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Billyonaire:
I hope you are listening to yourself. Is GEJ now the police, and should police permit crime because its not against PDP. Who brought kids to this forum ?
u can see how u and ur saTANic are so animalistic.gej has not be able to take care of 10% of d problem of nigeria,d economic is down,killing everyday by boko haram and poverty everywhere,no light,no water.d saTAN is more concern about apc primary than to fixed d economy.d way he is fighting apc,if he channel d energy to fight boko haram,poverty,corruption and indiscipline.nigeria would have be a great nation .

1 Like

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by gen2briz(m): 1:06am On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:
From twitter,

Sunday Dare @ gebusites 16m
DSS men and military uproot the APC membership
data base server in ikeja and carted it to their
office. Demand password to server from APC

Why is the government interested in APC membership database?

Password ke
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by adadadon(m): 5:21am On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

One of the supermods was here and probably felt the thread wont do nairaland good.

Btw wait for the DSS to make or deny this action and watch the speed at which it will hit front page.

The DSS Release is more like a cartoon network script ....
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 23, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
u can see how u and ur saTANic are so animalistic.gej has not be able to take care of 10% of d problem of nigeria,d economic is down,killing everyday by boko haram and poverty everywhere,no light,no water.d saTAN is more concern about apc primary than to fixed d economy.d way he is fighting apc,if he channel d energy to fight boko haram,poverty,corruption and indiscipline.nigeria would have be a great nation .
please change ur Moniker. You are insulting people and still telling them that Jesus loves them.
The apc madness has really made you lose focus. Think about these things

1 Like

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 23, 2014
The moles planted in the apc have startted their work way too early.
Hope they were not printing INEC PVC
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Arysexy(m): 6:02am On Nov 23, 2014
APC is a criminal party!

They clone PVC and issue their party members so that on election day the media wull be awashed by apc media propaganda of voters without their names on d voters list, hence if they lose they will claim their voters names were deleted from d voters list, a case of disenfranchised voters.

APC thrives on propaganda, they create confusion and be d first to go to media and cry blue murder.

If this allegation is true they should be dealt with decisively.
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by tit(f): 6:16am On Nov 23, 2014
if apc can arrange to kidnap 2000 girls and women in borno, cloning pvc is small fry for them.
criminals led by buhari and tinubu.

1 Like

Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Jesusloveyou: 6:19am On Nov 23, 2014
Gabbysky:

please change ur Moniker. You are insulting people and still telling them that Jesus loves them.
The apc madness has really made you lose focus. Think about these things
is now a crime to tell pdp d truth.if apc affect me,i will stil tell them d truth.my God is d God of all flesh.is not a God for few to steal what belongs to all.i am not concern about pdp/apc,my concern is d masses,d poverty in d land.
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by donmalcolm21(m): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2014
ogb5:
Security agents came with search warrant issued by a judge and these politicians are still trying to spin it against Jonathan.

The police and security agents should be supported in doing their jobs. They must have a reason for arresting 25 people. What legitimate business will 25 people be doing be 5 am on a Saturday morning?

Hope they were not printing fake voter's card
God will bless you for this your comment, something fishy is going on in that office.
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Caseless: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2014
omenka:
I'm beginning to think Jonathan is a patsy planted by the CIA to see to the fulfilment of their prophesy/prediction about the future of this country as regards 2015.

These acts are too vile to be spontaneous.
if u think gej is not the one behind our security challenge, then, u are doing that at ur own peril.
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by vivalavida(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2014
GhaliNaaba:
Military should overthrow this goverment. We need to start democracy since this has been bastardized by the uncivilized president from the primitive race.

See this nama talking
Hahahaha
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by vivalavida(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2014
The crying game has started.

Shekau and khalid al Barnawi's name must be on that their database as APC members
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Safari29: 8:41am On Nov 23, 2014
tit:
if apc can arrange to kidnap 2000 girls and women in borno, cloning pvc is small fry for them.
criminals led by buhari and tinubu.

i thought u morrons said no girl was kidnap
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by samguru(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2014
masterpower:
THIS APC IS A SHAMELESS PARTY.

APC MAGOTS SHOULD TELL NIGERIANS WHAT 25 PEOPLE WERE DOING IN A SUPPOSED PARTY OFFICE BY 5.am?

LET THEM FORM THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT LETS SEE.

Are you sure you have something in your skull, sorry if this sound insulting, SSS/police/army or paramilitary operatives do not have any right to invade opposition party's office knowing fully well these operatives are technically under the control of PDP.besides it is an office, they can open and close any time depending on the tasks they have at hand.

Jonathan should take it easy, and stop attacking opposition party in this manner,cos people are sympathetic to APC and also APC is gradually having media advantage over these desperadoes.

Uncle Jona,please take it easy ooooooooo
Re: SSS Storm APC Membership Data Registration Center In Ikeja by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 06, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
is now a crime to tell pdp d truth.if apc affect me,i will stil tell them d truth.my God is d God of all flesh.is not a God for few to steal what belongs to all.i am not concern about pdp/apc,my concern is d masses,d poverty in d land.

If that is your stand and you're sincere based on what you know, then pardon my earlier assertion. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of China Train Station, Lesson For Nigeria Goverment / Gej's Train Transformation / How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.